Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64364 Having a cup of tea at my own expense but im half asleep so I just watch mum make it for me, but shes not awake.... :o/ Oh well I now can go make it myself then, Just had a beer so that should put me to sleep, how is your daughter Zhivvy ?? She has grown so much, saw a pic of her the other day wow God how time flies, thanks to us mums we do not notice this being with them all the time its no surprise especially when your a very young mum.. anyway take care bye bye..

64366 Hi you peoples, just got home not too long ago and Im feeling really tired, just want to sleep.. Hope your all healthy and well.. Today I went my mum give a bible study, then afterwards we went to see a relative of mine and had to brush up on my french, its been so long lol, shes not in the best of ways so we will be back to visit her again soon.. Today is a lovely beautiful day, and Im listening to the radio till 7pm still no U2 yet, probably wont hear them till after 10pm because im going to watch the x-factor, see who is illiminated.. Take care be good and chat some other time..

64367 - hello all - even though no one's lights are on! My daughter is great thanks 123 - and growing up so quickly for sure!

Polly - missing you xxx

64368 - Hey, hey ... I'd go to bed but I needed to count. I'll leave you with a few lyrics the last song I heard tonight:

I got 99 problems but a B@#$% ain't one

"Son do you know why I'm stopping you for?"

Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low

Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know

Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo?

You know the type loud as a motor bike

But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

(the Great Jay Z)

64369 an early morning hello from me while I can get online - having probs getting in this end, get online for short whiles and try to get as much work done as poss but then whoosh it goes and that's it, gone! So frustrating gahhhhhhhhh! Has been like his for weeks now, technology failing me! Anyway, wanted to say a quick hi while I can, it's already whirring when I try to post pfft

64 370  Hello all you people, how are you doing?? It's a great Autumn day outside in Bucharest..BUT...I'm translating a technical document for college...eyes.gif

64371 Hi you all, hoping your all ok , Im ok, about to get something to eat and catch up on sleep then I have my meeting at 7.30pm for two hrs so hope you all have a nice day spoil yourself do something nice for yourselves, you deserve it, might be back here to chat after my meeting.. Bye :o)

64 372 That Sounds Lovely, 123, If ONLY I could spoil myself........frown.gif

64 374  I have just started listening to Passengers again after a long pause and I can't help not sharing with you the thought : "What a great job U2 do when they go experimental !!! Terrific !!!" Come on U2 !!!!!!!!!

64375 Im glad you shared that with us Pain !! I came here to say goodnight :o( Im tired and didn't get the sleep I wanted to today, so I have to love you and take my love to sleep, so to speak, so no chatting tonight am tired, I even missed my radio today :o( but there's always tomorrow I guess, well take care, and do get yourself something nice Pain, your entitled to some treat and lovin for yourself because your special.. will chat again soon :o)

64376 Morning all :o) had a good long sleep, and early this morning I dreamnt of Guy Sebastien from the X-factor, talking about cars, nice guy !! Strange dream though my brother was there I think, unless it was another dream straight afterwards lol.. Hope everyone is ok, me I want to sleep some more.. Take care chat soon.. :o)

64377 I'm back online...I'm back on line.....(for now!)

64378...still no one about cry.gifoh well, maybe I'll catch you tomorrow, have a nice night all - hubsy has just made a treacle tart, smells delish, can't wait to scoff some later nom nom nom

64379 Hi Anj ,...How was the Treacle Tart ? Am just about to nosh a GU hot chokky puddin...

64 380   Just dropped by to say Good Night to Everyone, Have a terrific Week-End !!!

64381.....Good Night.....guess I should go to bed early, for a change !!

64 382  Hello Everyone !!!! Sad working Week-End for me...How about you, Happy People, you !!!!

64383 morning Pain, how are you? what's happened with work?

64 384  Hello Anjana !! I have a huge college homework !!!  I forgot to tell you people I have noticed a Collector's edition typing mistake on the Special Hardback Book of My 360 Rosebowl Box Set edition: It says " I'm running down the road like loose Electricty (instead of Electricity) " I consider very cool !!!

64385 I never noticed that Pain lol, you have a good eye ;o) Right now Im enjoying myself with a drink and radio, they just played Slave to Love by Roxie Music, kids have gone out to a party, and mums going to bed shortly, and me well I just feel like chatting with someone, but no-body want to chat :o/

64 386

Just one question : " When  the F%^&**$ Will the new subscriber package details be posted on U2.com??? Also: from WHEN can we begin to Subscribe to Receive The Ground Up WITH the rare live 360 songs ??????

64387 ROAR !! Maybe its for the end of the world Pain ?? No idea but seems that way :o/