Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59148 - oh will have to have a look at those ones!

59150 - i can help if you want patti :)))

59151 - Hi patti, Zhivvy, caz, just stoping for break, with some kraft dinner yum, hope you got some sleep caz, patti your canucks are going to win, Zhivvy hope all is well at the hospital.

59152 - Hi Cash! all seems ok there at the hospital. just worried about john being stressed about it all

59153 - I'm sure you you  will be able to comfor him, you can give him some (((hugs))). Zootops in here helped me feel better two weeks ago when my grama had to got to hospital, wasent looking to good at the time and I was very sad. She is doing alot better now, but still in the hospital.

59154 - breaks over dinner and desert is gone, have a good night.

59154 - Thanks Caz, I will get your help at some point Zhivvy! Thank you!!!!

Hi Cash, mmm KD, its a staple of the Canadian diet! We had some for lunch yesterday! Yes, the Canucks have to win tonight, game 7 their last chance. I am not sure if I can watch! Just to let you ladies know who hockey crazy we are - there was a parent`s meeting at school tonight and the school called mid-day and said it was postponed due to the hockey game, lol.

I hope John relaxes a bit. Its always stressful when loved ones are ill, especially as our parents get older. I am glad your grama is doing better Cash!!

59155-i better be off now,it,s been along work day and i,ve got another one tomorrow,night all,see you all tomorrow.xtired.giftired.giftired.giftired.gif

59157 - not ignoring you all! friend on phone!

59158 - finally off the phone lol!!!

Thanks for your lovely words cash :) I'm glad that your grama is feeling better. It is so horrible when people are sick. his dad is ill anyway with parkinsons and has some sort of alzhiemers too. So this has just caused some more worry.

59159 - Sorry to hear that Zhiv, I hope that the hospital give the best care available. Just relaxing for a bit before I have to finish my duties for the night.

59160 - hi cash, just on my way to bed, should have been there hours ago :)) I am sure the hospital will look after him well and he being there will make sure tests are done quicker. Just feel sorry for him as he doesn't sleep well and sees things even in his own house so hope he is not too scared in there etc... Hope you get your evening duties finshed soon!

goodnight xxx

59162 Im guessing everyone is in bed or going to bed so sweet dreams see you later , radio and me time , bye bye xxxx oooo

Take care sleep well

59163 - Hi 123, I am here. How are you.  Just came back from the chiropractor and do I ever feel better!!!!! Drove Jen to a pageant event and now I am trying to figure out what the heck to have for dinner and then watch the hockey game. I am so nervous, they better win!!!!

59164 It's 1 am and messing around with my profile, and I hear the Canuks boat, see I said they were going to win yeah canuks, happy for you patti. Now I just have to say I'm going to glastonbury. Dam no tickets. Wheres that genie I need a wish.

59165 - Hi Cash!!! Yes, they won!!!! Way to go Canucks. Overtime, game 7, my heart is still recovering! Amazing game, now on to round two!!!

59167 - If any of you happen to watch my link above for the hockey goal, there is a U2 connection to the arena. Its where they filmed the video for COBL and rehearsed for the Veritgo tour while there was a hockey strike!

59168 lol Patti , am happy for you , Im well thankyou accept I got bitten by something today , think it was a spider , but i'll be ok , how are you ?

59169 - Oh no 123, that is awful, spiders are horrible!! Make sure to put some ointment or something on it, but I am sure you already know that. I have had a couple of nasty bites from them. I am great thanks!!!! So happy, I know its silly but us Canadians love our hockey!!! I also talked to my ex-bf again tonight, we are getting together next week.

59170 Oh thats lovely news on your part , hope all works out well , can I ask is it just a date or are you getting back together?

59171 - Its a date, he is going to make me dinner. I am very excited!