Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59172 Oh sooooooooooooooo sweet , in no time you may get back together and lol keep the spring fitness going in heart and mind and strength ;o)lol

You know I would love , a partner to work out with , even if its in a home private Gym , or a walk around the park morning and night , or jogging , which reminds me I still have to get me leg checked out :o/

Oh best wishes to you on a lovely night..

59173 - I really care for him, but its a long story. But I am hoping for good things!

I would like someone to walk with as well, but I just put on my I-pod and keep thinking that it will all be worth it, get in shape, lose more weight and I will be seeing U2 soon!

Best wishes to you too hun! Take care, I am off to bed its 12:33 am and I am sleepy!

59174 Sweet dreams patti ~may your dreams be realized~ night xxxx oooo

59175 - morning all - just finishing my coffee and now off to drop off Eleanor and then to the gym - see you all in an couple of hours or so!

59177 I must go now it seems really quiet in here , take care everyone lotsa wishes your way , radio time for me xxxx oooo Have a lovely day..

59178 - back from the gym - i did a sort of run - i was rubbish but at least i went!

59179....hi there beutiful friends......I've misssed you. I've been sick for the two last days and befor that enjoying the beautiful Easter weather doing some gardening, going horseback ridining....three times and spending time woth my friends...hope to go back to work tomorrow......see you then !!

59180 - Hey Pollyanna, enjoy your horseback ride. I'm thinking I'm gonna do a work out. Got to get back on the wagon.

59181 - Get well soon Polly - sorry that you have been sick xxx

And what work out cash? I went on the treadmill at the gym this morning - I was rubbish lol!

59182 - It's called P-90X, It's A DVD work out program from home 90 days and your ripped. Let my gym membership drop 2 years ago was paying for nothing. It's every day at least 1 hour it's pretty extreme. Doc at work burnt the dvd's for me. I put it in the computer and off I go. I need a workout motivator. That BMI calculator in the other thread was not very nice to me LOL.

59183 - Good morning Cash, Zhivvy and Polly! Hope everyone is great today!! Feeling a bit under the weather, but I am still going for a walk later. I have had dizzy spells off and on for a few weeks now and I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I am a bit worried and it makes it hard to function when it gets bad.

Just enjoying some coffee!!!

59184 - Morning patti I'm hitting a brick wall stayed up late last night watching the hockey and messing about in here, I think I will have a nap before going to work. Looking forward to sleeping in tommorow, and doing nothing(well  hopefully a workout)

59185 - Have a great day Cash and take a little nap if you need it!

59188 - Hi Maggie! Thanks, hope you are doing well. I am going to have a little nap, then a shower and go for a walk to clear my head.

59183 - Good morning Cash, Zhivvy and Polly! Hope everyone is great today!! Feeling a bit under the weather, but I am still going for a walk later. I have had dizzy spells off and on for a few weeks now and I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I am a bit worried and it makes it hard to function when it gets bad.

Just enjoying some coffee!!!

59190 Oh I hope you sort that out and get better fast , my daughter gets them  too , low in Iron not enough red meats for her , but she doesnt live home , she move out with her boyfriend..................It currently 2.08 am in the morning so I think I better get back to sleep , take care all smile.gif xxxx oooo

Hi all!! Just found out that I won in a lottery last week!! I had 5 numbers right (of 7) but I won only 52 euros!!!??? I can't go to see US shows with 52 euros!! Don't they understand that I need more????sick.gif

59193 - well done on lottery win Kert - pity it wasn't for more!!!

Hi Terri how are you?

And get well soon Patti and hope your daughter is okay 123

Hi Cheryl....taking a break from Bejeweled..

59195 - Still addicted then??? lol!