Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hi Maggie, yes I'm here, will never give up counting...!!smile.gif how was your day?

Zhivvy, glad to read that John's dad is on the home, it's the best place to be

Sue, Sorrt to read your boss is horrible, not much we can do sometimes, need the money, but just think he/she can't be very happy if he/she has to be so nasty.

123, happy radio listening.

Patti, hope you are feeling better.

xxxx

59244 - evening all!! Enjoying the evening sun and finishing watching last night's masterchef - been watching them all today lol!

59246 - no they haven't said yet - they are tasting their food. All are good. I love the italian girl and chocolate ravioli lovely! I either want her or the mad american to win it!

59347 - yeah the mad american won it - i loved his stuff!!

59349-good evening,not sure if there is anyone around,

59350 - hi caz! been on the phone to my friend in holland - she has been scaring me about seagulls lol!

hi zhivv,just been reading back afew pages,glad to hear that johns dad is ok.hows things with you.oops forgot to count.59351embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

59352 - i am ok thanks caz! feeling a lot happier than i was the other day. And john's dad was so happy today to see Eleanor - he said his face just lit up lol!!!!

How are you?

59353-aah thats good,glad that your ok.i,m good thanks been trying to get some more wallpaper off but it,s taking ages as as i,m going down the stairs the less i can reach,lol

59354 - get some ladders lol!

59355-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i know but i need the sort i can use on stairs which we haven,t got just got ordinary step ladders.lol

59356 - get him indoors to do it then lol!

59357-ummmm he,s not much taller than me lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

59358 -lol!!!! but you can give him the step ladders for him to fall off and not you!

59360 - and Caz! we have been talking about you over on FB and decided that you need to join!

59361-ummmmmm will have to think about it then,who you been talking to on fb? smile.gif

59362 - barbara has been posting some pics and me her and mary have been saying that you need to be on there!

59363-ok will have to sort it out then,smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

59364 - please do would be lovely to see you there aswell!