Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58352 Bye polly missed ya this time, just dropping in , to say we are all happy and not blue , hope your all well take care may catch up later on or in the morning , bye , its radio now xxxx oooo :o)

58353 Finished baking a carrot cake tonight and now I'm going to go and listen to the radio, so take care ,see ya xxxx oooo :o)

58354 - a quick hello before i go and pick up eleanor - hope you are all well!

Hello ...How are you...Polly?smile.gif

58358 - soty of here and there as eleanor trails the garden into the house!

Me thinks Zhiv might also be around....if so helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooosmile.gif

Need get off for a short while...see you in few mins.....laugh.gif

58361.......back again.......had some trouble so the computer guy had to help me...but all is fixed !!

58362 - we all seem to be popping in and out

glas your computer is fixed

58363 - Good morning ladies!!!! Seems like everyone is having a busy day today! I hope Lena did great on her exams! Its supposed to be all sunny here today, but so far its cloudy, hope it clears!

The party was awesome! Everyone had a great time and even my bitchy sister-in-law told me I am losing weight and look really good! Wow, that floored me and I was happy with the compliment.

Cheers to all!!!!

Me thinks Zhiv is having problems with her words of fingers on keys....laugh.gif

58365 - Hi Suee!!! We posted at the same time so adjusting the numbers. How are you today.

58366 - yes Sue my spelling not too great today lol!

And sounds a great party Patti xx

58367 - It was a great party. Surprisingly, everyone got along, lol. My tummy still hurts from laughing so much. I am sure sore from all the work, lol.

laugh.gif58368...

laugh.gifGuess what I changed my numbers. laugh.gif I'm ok have a potato in his jacket cooking in the oven, not sure what is going inside it yet, but have a avacado salad to make with it..a lazy dinner for tonight...smile.gif 

See you Polly...Rushing off put loadhappy.gif of washing in the machine..grin.gif

Now see I'm in NIGHT and DAY...........laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

58372 - yeah hey Sue, well done you xxx

58372 - Hi Suee and Polly! I have no idea what to have for dinner tonight. Think I will have a salad, but no idea what the kid will have. Mmm, baked potato sounds good Suee, I haven`t had one for ages.

Well done for being a chatterbox !!!!laugh.gif .....Zhiv...Me a chatterbox ? laugh.gif

It's still early days, but now good waether is on the way..things like salads are so easy and can make something out of nothing....almost......Lazy Lazy me !!!!!The potato is a large one ( no silly thoughts  ) so you can have half Patti if you like...laugh.gif laugh.giflaugh.gif 

58374 - Finally starting to have good weather here too, I hope. The clouds burned off so now its sunny! I was planning on walking, but I am just exhausted from hours of cleaning, etc yesterday. Thanks Suee for sharting your potato. Hmmm, a `large`potato, lmao!!!!!

Now now Patti....be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif