Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ok.wink.gif Going off make salad. See you maybe a hour or so, if not have a good happy day  Patti..xxx

Hi all! Hope you've had a nice daysmile.gif

I met my friends and we had very very good nepalese food - yum!

For desert: chocolate pie!! Just baked it... and I guess pretty soon I'm having a chocolate pie -overdose!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

My healthy days are gone!!! (don't know if they've ever been here, lol)

58379 Hi kert , cant sleep so I thought I'd hop on here a little while , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the food you had sounds good , We have to watch our health as well ,whole family lol , accept my brother feels he doesnt have to watch his , as he told me so , but I think he was wrong in what he said , my folks disagree with him aswell but you get that ...............................Nepalese food would be a good surprise for me as I've never had it before , I have just not lived lol ;o)

Hi 123, How are you? I love nepalese food, you should try it sometimes smile.gif and it's healthy too I guesssmile.gif (at least healthier than chocolate pie, lol)

Hope you'll get some sleep soon! What's the time there?

58381 Im good thanks , just cant get to sleep , dont know if its the carrot cake I baked , but I used some sugar supplement from the health shop, its for diabetics who of course cant have sugar ...Its 2;52 am havn't slept yet but may have dosed of for 30 mins somewhere lol........................What is nepalese food ? And how are you ?

Oh it's annoying when you can't sleep - i have those insomnia periods and nights at times...tired.giffrown.gif

nepalese food is ifluenced by indian food I guess...  lots of vegetables, curry, yoghurt sauce, chicken, lamb and rice etc.

I'm ok thanks!!! Waiting for spring impatiently - we still have snow here!!

Hi Kert & 123

Spring arrived in the UK yesterday and is still here today, went out on my bike, read a book in the garden and shopped, great day.

Kert you are making me feel hungry,

123, hate it when I can't sleep, everything seems twice as bad in the middle of the night

Oh it's annoying when you can't sleep - i have those insomnia periods and nights at times...tired.giffrown.gif

nepalese food is ifluenced by indian food I guess...  lots of vegetables, curry, yoghurt sauce, chicken, lamb and rice etc.

I'm ok thanks!!! Waiting for spring impatiently - we still have snow here!!

58284 Hi maggie, sounds like a good day I agreehappy.gif

I love indian food but its really hot isnt it , our neighbor is indian and I had eaten there a few times , took me getting used to , Our family eat chilli but the indian food takes getting used to I think their curries are way hot but nice , we make mild curries , we make like mild curries more like anglo Indian cuisine but our food is mixed check out what we do

http://ile-maurice.tripod.com/

No problem Maggie - counting polices are not herewink.gif Your day sounds great !! I wish I could start cycling in the near weeks!!

I surprised myself - only one, reasonable slice of chocolate pie!!tongue.gif

Hope you'll get some sleep soon 123!wink.gif

Oops... counting problems also here!!

Thanks for the link 123!! Looks good, I have to try to cook some of the curries!

I love hot and spicy food but mild curries are delicious too!

58390 Enjoy , im going now to try and get some sleep , Goodnight , need a drink before that ;o) nighty night, must be quiet , mums sleeping lol xxxx oooo

58392-good evening all,is there anyone around.

58393-looks like i,m here all alone or my laptop is running very slow and is not showing recent posts.

58393 - evening caz! how are you

58394-hi zhivv,i,m good thanks how are you,how did your swim go today.

58395 - it was good thanks. I didn't do as much as normal as want to save it all for sat!

58396-thats good,are you going to carry on swiming after you have done sat,

58397 - hoping so - i have decided i want to swim 2 miles in an hour! for no other reason than wanting too - but i may keep losing count lol!

58398-good for you,i know what you mean i,ve done that myself got so far and forgot how mant lenghts i,de done.lol

58399 - i wonder if you can get a little counter thing so you don't lose count!