Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Ok, then I understand that you're happy when you're boss freewink.gif I hardly speak to my boss every day... we have quite a big office, and my table / workstation is quite far from hers... 

How did you end up to Sweden by the way...? Was it easier to find the job in Sweden...? Do you miss Iceland?

I want some ice cream too!!tongue.giftongue.gif

59643...I miss Iceland and my family and friends there, all the time, but love my work. Don't think I'd be able to do exacly the same stuff in Iceland. I'm very specialazed. Don't misunderstand me.....Sveden is not that bad either !!

I came to Sweden as a trainee, my friend wanted me to com along with her...I was gonna stay for a year and then go back to Iceland and get some work....but the company in Sweden wanted me to stay.....i.e I did my trainee thing in Malmö but moved to Örebro for my work......same campany. I was gonna stay for a year or two....but I'm still here 20 years later. lol

That's about it !!

59643...I miss Iceland and my family and friends there, all the time, but love my work. Don't think I'd be able to do exacly the same stuff in Iceland. I'm very specialazed. Don't misunderstand me.....Sveden is not that bad either !!

I came to Sweden as a trainee, my friend wanted me to com along with her...I was gonna stay for a year and then go back to Iceland and get some work....but the company in Sweden wanted me to stay.....i.e I did my trainee thing in Malmö but moved to Örebro for my work......same campany. I was gonna stay for a year or two....but I'm still here 20 years later. lol

That's about it !!

59644 Wow thats devoted.........................

Just stopping by to see how everyone is , well I hope. xxxx oooo

59645 - hello!!! back home and just getting sorted before eleanor and I head off to hte pool for a swim x

59646......Time to go home...see you tomorrow......still boss free. lol

Hello Maggie and Zhivvy....if still around..smile.gif

59649 - hi maggie and sue! hope you are both well!

John's dad can come home from hospital this evening! great news!

Good news Zhivvy....some times the best medicine in the world is being in your own home with family, and home cooking..tongue.gif

Hello Sue, hope you are OK

Zhivvy so pleased to read John's dad is home again

I was just reading another thread and everyone appears sooooo sad and fed up "How are you feeling" thread

One comment struck me...... no one cares anymore..... I don't feel like that at all, I think everyone here is very supportive,

59651 - hey Maggie. And I am with you, i find this place the most caring place i have ever been in. If it hadn't been for people in here at times I would have had no-one to turn too, and helped me to smile etc....

I love my friends in here and the support which they offer

With friends around here they forgive you...or maybe don't notice, when you put the wrong number here..like 20 more than should have...edit fast....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

59653 - number forgiveness is the most important thing loL!

Zhivvy, in a few mins I'm sending you a pm.eyes.gif

59654 - ok Sue!! if i don't reply straight away it is because i am off to the pool with Eleanor but wil later

And thanks girls - it is great that John's dad is home!

Hello Maggie...I'll remember that next time!...Have you put your X on the papers today? How are things with you.smile.gif

That's about it !!

Wow, sounds great! Sounds like you've found your "thing"... ('cause I still haven't found what I'm looking for!!)

Guess it happens quite often - people are planning to stay for couple of years and then realise 20 years later that they're still stuck in the same place - but what's so positive is that you really are committed and love your job. And obviously the firm has realised that they really need you to stay there!! So good for you Pollyhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hi Maggie and Sue if you're still here, hope you've had a nice day.

And it's great to see how people support and care about each other in here..... forgives the disasters in counting etc....!!

Hi Maggie! I've had a sickleave today, so just resting and relaxing.

Watched Eat Pray Love -movie earlier.... and now I'm dreaming about Italy and Bali...

59662 - i haven't seen that film yet - is it worth watching?

59664 - i need to watch more films - i never watch enough