Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59923 - Sorry about your toe Polly, that can really hurt! I have done it a few times over the years. Hope it heals quickly!

Hi Sue, the date was fantastic! Will tell more later!

Your house will look great Barbara! I need to get my flowers planted.

you got that right! aviary, needs a couple of details to be paint. next project: my love will have to move his pigeons in there and his birds too. once that happened we will be able to empty rest of garage and pull it donw, cause thats the place where our new addition to the house will be built. that will take quite some time. wont be able to help much once the buidling starts, but thats okay, might give me time to finish my drivers-theoretical studies and take the exam happy.gif

I need to think about painting some rooms, but once I start one room thought the rest of the place will show how bad the rest are screaming for a coat of paint. Would like to paint the lounge but moving all the cd's extra and the wires behind the tv not happy going near...frown.gif

Going off  make some kind of dinner, see you all hour or so..

59928 - evening all!!!

59930 - not too bad thank you Patti!!!

how are you!

59931 - Glad to hear Zhivvy! I am good and bad (see mood thread). Going to get my flowers planted and make cookies, so that will make me feel better!!!

59932 - sounds fun, will go look at the mood thread!

59932oooooo i need to plant some flowers....  just don't know when!  things seem busy round here...  and most wknds away for the next month or so

U2 on the horizon!!!!!!  banana.gif

59933 - Getting off my arse and doing something constructive. Cheers everyone!!!

59934 Hello all!!! Glad you're havin' a good day Zhivvy... i love hearing about your little one's dance classes. Makes me remember my little girl's dance classes when she was quite little. So much fun... =)

hi girls! wanna wish you all goodnight, or day. wish i could taste the cookes, patti. i'm off to bed with a glass of wine, watch a short program and then trying to sleep. 4 days of work. then home again! 

59937 - i guess i have missed you all!!!

Hello again Zhivvy.

59939-hello hello,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

59941 - hello all!!!

I am just trying to download and then upload to FB - so if i go away i have thrown lappy through window lol!

59942-hi maggie,i,m good thanks,how are you.