Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58122 Is anybody awake ? Just listening to the radio :o) xxxx oooo

58123...of course...it's the middle of the day. lol...and I'm on my way home.....see you !!

hi !! not feeling great, time of the month, and cold-sore too (too many late nights, i guess) 

listening to greenday&u2; saints are coming. seems to be jona's fav song since couple of days he's playing it at least twice a day on his phone... not complaining wink.gif

Know exactly what you mean , me toowink.gif so what to drink
Baileys
Beer
 or wine ?

would love to join you, 123. but just past 1 here, so guess it too early for that. but will take a baileys in couple of hours.

jona just back from petrol-station and brought me a cold, refreshing icetea green tea! cheers, 123!

Baileys it is then :o)

seeya later

going to listen to radio and do some reading at the same time lol take care

xxxx oooo :o)

Been very busy and think I need a treat so going to walk across to my local pub and have a Pimms, feel very naughty drinking in the day!!!

58130 Well its radio and bed for me... nighty nite all xxxx oooo :o)

58131 - hi all! hope you are all enjoying this sunshine like we are

banana.gif58132...

IT'S FRIDAY.....HELLO WEEKEND OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

banana.gif banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

58133 - hi everyone! I'm glad that you all are enjoying your sunshine. I have some sun where I'm at, too. At least, for now. Apparently, winter is trying to rear its ugly head in Los Angeles today. It's cold, and we're expecting some rain later today. It's all good, though.

Hello Jen.What day is it with you....for me it's friday 5.10 pm, so now in my books it's the start of the weekend..kick off the shoes, wine tonight and no alarm clock tomorrow, well not at 6.00am......happy.gif

58136 - Good morning everyone! Its gorgeous and sunny here today, so I am off for a walk later!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!

Happy 17th birthday to my gorgeous niece Jennifer!!!!

Hello Patti, glad your feeling good and having a fantastic day...happy.gif

I'm confused...it doesn't take much...as people will tell you here..laugh.gif. One min we on page 15...now page not..OH! well. This time of day, I'm thinking what needs doing this weekend and what can wait...food shopping~ washing~cleaning~and what I wish to do, a girl has got tooooooooooo have some treats..happy.gifwink.gif...Some fun and games.....wink.gif

rolleyes.gif58140.........

bored.gif Now back on page 15....CONFUSED>>>>>>>>>bored.gif

58141 - Good, glad I am not the only one confused!!!!

I was going to have a relaxing weekend as my niece is away, but now I am child minding and looking after my friend's dog and mom invited herself for lunch tomorrow, lol. So much for my U2/pj day, lol.

NO. NO. NO. Had my clean pj's ready and was coming over!!!!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

58143 - Aww, so sorry Suee!!! But the boys are busy in Brazil, so I am postponing the pj party!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks we still could have had some fun watching U2 DVD's...but with the guys..WELLwink.giftongue.gifhappy.gif....Stop Sue!!!!!embarassed.gif