Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59984 Sweet dreams xxxx oooo am good thanx , glad to hear your team won , did you tape it ? Take care

59986 Hi maggie hope your well , wishing you a lovely sunny beautiful day xx oo

59989 - Hi 123!!! I watched the game on tv. It started at 5 pm my time, so was over early. Its now 12:21 am here and I should be sleeping but my mind is spinning. With all these dizzy spells I feel like the Lady with the Spinning Head, lol.

Yes, nice to get a win. We are hockey crazy in Canada and my team is doing so good, best season ever. Even though its ice hockey, the playoffs are almost 2 months and can sometimes end well into June.

I had better get to bed, have a good day Maggie!!!!

59991 nite pattie , sweet dreams , best to sleep if head is spinning , Ive leaving in a minute too xxxx oooo

59992 a quick hellooo happy.gif

59995 - hello all!!! I need to do some tidying too!!! will get there eventually!

59996 I just realized its Paul birthday todaylaugh.gifroll.gifI thought it was tomorrow , I dont celebrate them but im sure he knows I still love him and wish and pray for them everyday , im going now goodnight

59997 - not much work done again today! better get some cleaning done later lol! need to dust not play on here and facebook!

59998 - but did chat to my friend aswell - she is coming down tomorrow for the night should be fun. Haven't seen her in ages!!! Can't wait to catch up!

59999 - and going to carry on counting one more so i can write 60000 lol!!! Wondering if my status will change at 40000 or will i have to wait til 45000 - can't stand having to wait so long lol!!!

60000!!!! yeah made it!!! catch you all later off to get Eleanor from school! xxx

60002 - and I didn't count wrong lol!!!!

Hello..

Maggie, Zhivvy and .......

60004 - Hi Sue!!!! I'm just here briefly, another extra dance class tonight!!! oh the joy lol!

60005........How are you ladies......did you get a birthday party invitation tonight. lol

Hello Polly...Need to check my post and e.mails....sure it has my name on it.....smile.gif