Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

You may think I'm silly, for xxxx amount of years I have put pen to paper to Cecilia and sent a letter with my Birthday Wishes for the guys, this time with all going on under my roof, it hasn't happened. I feel very sad, as I'm a romantic and think birthdays are VERY special.....and this is for a special man.

All you U2 people will find out ....I do think Birthdays are special....as it is that persons special day..happy.gif

60009 - good morning all! I can't believe that we've gotten up past 60000 in our counting now. I wonder how long before we get to 100000.

60010 Thought i'd drop' by , but not till something resinates ;o) Feeling rather fluffy for a bono cuddle too , well I better get back to bed , nice profile pic there Jbarnych , he looks concerned.............................night xxxx oooo

60012 - Hello all, Maggie, Sue, 123. Zhiv, Jen Polly - hope I didn't forget anyone!

Sue, that is not silly at all what you do, I think its a great idea!!!  I made brownies last night, iced and decorated and in my mind it was a birthday cake for Bono.  I didn't tell Jennifer, she would think I was nuts and wouldn't have eaten any, lol.

Sounds like a busy day Maggie!!! 

60013 - Hello Patti, your boys won last night, they had me a little nervous at the end there, but they did it.

60014 - Hi Cash, how are you doing? Yes, they had me nervous too, lol. Can't wait til the next one.

I thought it was cool at the end of the game they showed a video montage of the series and "Desire" was playing. At the end Ron McLean (the announcer) said "Happy birthday to Bono tomorrow, he is 51". I thought that was so cool!

Like I tell my niece, and she gets mad, "U2 is everywhere"!!!!

60014 - Hi Cash, how are you doing? Yes, they had me nervous too, lol. Can't wait til the next one.

I thought it was cool at the end of the game they showed a video montage of the series and "Desire" was playing. At the end Ron McLean (the announcer) said "Happy birthday to Bono tomorrow, he is 51". I thought that was so cool!

Like I tell my niece, and she gets mad, "U2 is everywhere"!!!!

60015 - I watched Coaches Corner how could I have missed that, and the montage too!!! Must of been doing two things at once again. That's pretty cool anyways, and U2 is everywhere and we like it.

60016 - It was at the end of the game, after everything was all finished. Kinda the last thing.

60019 - Hi Maggie, how are you doing today? It sounds like you were a busy woman!!!

Hello All..Thanks Patti..I'm going to pm you in a little while....At the moment on Sky1 Classic Albums U2 The Joshua Tree, seen many times and I will see it many times more.

60021 - Hi Sue, how are you? I still need to send you a PM as well. I bought that DVD just before Xmas, it was so cheap I couldn't resist it, lol.

Things under this roof are not 100% fun..You know there times when being a mum is not fun!!!!! and being the only one with a voice is not so good....but I guess I'm not the only person in this place..It would be good to step away once in a while and be me...a person I lost a long time ago......Here is the nearest I get, with people who have crazy ideas and dreams......

As far as the DVD, I like watching it, ( yes I have it), would love to have another DVD, come on U2 guys feed my needs......happy.gif

60023 - Thanks for the PM Sue, I will reply later. I gotta run, pick up a little one from school, Jen from guitar lessons, then into town for my appointment at the hospital and a bit of shopping with my insane mother, ugh, lol.

Hugs Sue, I understand. I love chatting with the people here, they understand my craziness!!!

60024 - hi all!!! hope you are all well!

60025-hi zhivv,just been reading back about your bit of trouble,i hope you and eleanor are both ok.

Hello Caz and Zhivvy, hope both of you are well. Sorry about car ( read about it short while ago ) are you and your daughter OK.. Caz hows the painting going? 

60027-hi sue,we haven,t started painting yet,but hopefully it should be tomorrow as i think we have done all the prep now,AHHHHH loads of mess 

With barbara and kert OH and Zhivvy painting her kitchen and you makes me think I should go and get some paint charts....not at this moment roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifbut soon......well it's a start.laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif!!!!!!!!!!!

60029- we have such alot to do and not much time to do it in,it,s all got to be finished before my sister visits at the end of the month,

60030 - hi Sue and Caz! Thanks me and Eleanor are both fine, only the car which is inured. But have to admit that i cried after lol!

60031-i think i would have cried to zhivv,but at least it can be fixed and you are both ok.

60032 - i know all is good in the end! :)))