Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60104 - hope you all had a nice sleep. Stayed up for the tweets, my three songs stayed. Bed is calling. Not much missed, no live feed. Very good setlist.

60108 - not read them yet Maggie - but I know what you mean!

60110 - hi polly!

60111......Hi Zhiv......did you follow the show ??

60112 - no i was in bed, the first one i have missed since europe dates!!! did you?

60113...unbelievable......no I didn't I was doing my physio.....didn't get back untill it was all over.....wish the 2nd show was tomorrow...because I'm boss free !!

60114 - that would be good but not til Saturday - or sunday morning for us!

60115....Well I'm up at the right time...but that's when I go horseback riding.....it's not as sunny early in the morning !!

60116 - wow you get up early!

60117...yeah, I know...during the winter when it's dark outside I wake up at 9am to throw out the horses.....but now it's so bright so early so I better get up and I can just as well go horsbackriding...I love it. The last few years I have been really lazy, not done it so often but now I decided to let the horse worke for it's food...she's getting older so we don't have so many years together.

60118 - been long time since i was on a horse - years and years. Used to ride every week at stables near to my parents. Your ealry morning rides sound fun

60119......It's fun...love my horsie !!

Have a lot to do at work.....if I'm not here !

60120 - lol!!! this place does stop you from working - in fact i need to get off here and get something done!!!

BTW - i never found the video you uploaded - where is it???

Catch you later xxx

60120 - lol!!! this place does stop you from working - in fact i need to get off here and get something done!!!

BTW - i never found the video you uploaded - where is it???

Catch you later xxx

60121........the video is on my Facebook profile....it was the first time in the green grass for the horses so they'r pretty wilde....check it out !!

See you later....I'm here...kind of. lol

60122 Well Im feeling pretty tired could do with sleep , but thought i'd see what's happening , not much , lol .Weather starting to get a bit on the cold side and I feel like crap , at the moment . Had some wine and am happy to say that the radio is a pleasent relief along with the heater i've got going next to me.Im hoping I get to hear some U2 :o) xxxx oooo

60126 - off to get my little one soon - not far to the school but may go in the car just so i can play in it!!!

60127.....wonder what you're playing.......back to work !!