Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

"Another song stuck in your head" thread.

For the past couple of hours the theme song from the show called "Angie" has been stuck in my head.  The strange part is I haven't seen this show in decades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9u71Qq3L58

Enough about me, which song do you have stuck in your head?

Wow, I havent heard or thought about that song or show in years, I feel old, lol.  I have Zooropa in my head, I guess because everyone is talking about it being played in Brazil!

At the moment - Zooropa. Hearing it in the live feed yesterday re-acquainted me with how much I really love that song!

For a while though, I thought I was going to have those voices from the beginning of the feed stuck in my head!

At the moment - Zooropa. Hearing it in the live feed yesterday re-acquainted me with how much I really love that song!

For a while though, I thought I was going to have those voices from the beginning of the feed stuck in my head!

laugh.gif "voices from the beginning"

I wake up almost every morning with a song in my head, the day before was North Star and today it was Zooropa, I really love that song too. That was my highlight of the feed last night with AIWIY. Man that was fun last night.

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

jbarnych']At the moment - Zooropa. Hearing it in the live feed yesterday re-acquainted me with how much I really love that song!

laugh.gif "voices from the beginning"

I wake up almost every morning with a song in my head, the day before was North Star and today it was Zooropa, I really love that song too. That was my highlight of the feed last night with AIWIY. Man that was fun last night.

Same here! I loved how AIWIY segued into Streets. It has to be the best intro I've ever heard. The only way it would have been better is if it were the full version of AIWIY. I'm already looking forward to finding out what's in store next month!

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

cash0012 wrote:

jbarnych']At the moment - Zooropa. Hearing it in the live feed yesterday re-acquainted me with how much I really love that song!

laugh.gif

"voices from the beginning"

Same here! I loved how AIWIY segued into Streets. It has to be the best intro I've ever heard. The only way it would have been better is if it were the full version of AIWIY. I'm already looking forward to finding out what's in store next month!Straight up!  Been wanting  AIWIY to show up, now "all I want" is the whole song.  Last night was one of those special U2 "one world" experiences, like Rose Bowl, that makes me feel blessed to be a U2 fan.

The song stuck in my head is an old Simon/Garfunkel, can't remember the title, "blessed are the..."

The current song is stuck in my head is "I'll go crazy" by U2 

And now its stuck in my head, lol.  But that is good because I love that song!!!!!tongue.giftongue.gif

"Your Love is a Song"  by Switchfoot

It must be because I saw a gorgeous blonde surfer boy in a fedora singing it while playing his guitar a week ago. 

kids in america, by kim wilde. my daughter is been playing a cover of it lately, by some boysband that were in X-factor. cant believe she thinks their version is better than the original????

Rebel Rebel...Daivd Bowie....Saw him on something on tv yesterday...now I keep finding myself singing his songs in my head.....lucky no one else can hear...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

From the live feed the other day , ''Will you still love me tomorrow'' , many times i've looked for a song like that and couldnt find one and yet when it was sung I knew the song well and it keeps running on my mind now lol dont know why it never came into view before.. Will you still love me tomorrow..