Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

"Another song stuck in your head" thread.

''Can you hear me calling out your name , you know that i've fallen and I dont know what to say''Fleetwood mac

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO baby I love your way , every day , wanna tell you I love your way.........................................

Cant remember who sings it , sorry..

''I can dream about you , if I cant hold you tonight'' Dan Hartman

If anyone has ever waited in line and heard pre sound check you will know this song by heart at the end of it. It will remind me of montreal every time I hear it now since I had never listened to it before.

If anyone has ever waited in line and heard pre sound check you will know this song by heart at the end of it. It will remind me of montreal every time I hear it now since I had never listened to it before.

So they're still incessantly playing that one, eh? The first time I remember hearing that one was when I was in the Rose Bowl GA. After about an hour or so of it, the people in line around me would audibly groan each time they started playing it again. It was pretty much the same in Salt Lake City. I don't really remember hearing it so much in Denver.

U2 "City of Blinding Lights"

I selected this video because I also wanted to thank U2 (again) for a magical evening in Seattle!!