Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

I'm just curious to know which one good thing which happened to you today? It doesn't have to be anything enormous such as "winning the lottery",it can be something as small as finishing and assignment, household chores or getting through a doctor's appointment.

As for me, I signed up with an employment agency so hopefully they can help me change my job situation and be able to attend the U2 concert in June.

I got my taxes done!! (is that actually a good thing!?) Anyway, with the refund that I hope I'm getting I can finance some more U2 discs...I have several that need replacing due to scratches. Oh and I signed up for fitness bootcamp - so I can get in shape before the U2 show!

i was told by my doctor that my tumor was non cancerous.

major tumor L4 to S5. thank god! cant wait to see the boys in my back yard in anaheim in june!

now that is the best news i've heard. art from santa ana, ca

the OC

I received my copy of ZOO2 Fan Club CD in the mail from ebay, edging my collection closer to completion. 5 more singles, 2 more albums and that will be it! Ebay will be the death of me. Bankruptcy at least...

artalvarez wrote

major tumor L4 to S5. thank god! cant wait to see the boys in my back yard in anaheim in june!

the OC

Thats fantastic artalvarez...I'm so happy for you...thumbsup.gif

Well, my stomach was going to vote for the ice cream + brownies...then I saw someone else mention getting in shape before U2 hit town.  *cough*   Stomach overruled! 

Day off work, lots of housework, errands and cooking done; also got a notice telling me (long story short) that I'm owed some escheated funds from the State, to the tune of almost $800.00.   Getting that money will take some paperwork, and a lot of time, but it's out there, with my name on it!

Also had to drag around the courthouse, to verify that some documents filed were in fact filed as I recalled (yes, this another long-story-short).  The judge claimed to not have any evidence of proper service.  Hmm.  So, I'm either losing my mind, or I can't remember where I put it down. This is what you get when you do legal legwork while suffering from a killing headache!  Couldn't get the case file (by now, it was in the hands of the judge's staff), but there's record that the document required was, in fact, filed and entered. And since the actual file wasn't there to be pulled, I wasn't charged the $10 fee to have it fetched.  Which is why I went home and celebrated with a bowl of ice cream and brownies.

I'll walk it off tomorrow...

wink.gif

-- eaplatt

the OC

Fantastic news!!! I am so so very happy for you!

you must be relieved to recieve that news, Artavalez, blessingsblue_butterfly.gif

i have to wear an eye patch for awhile while it heals. wink02.gif i'm rockin' the johnny depp look!

love is blindness

the OC

Thats fantastic artalvarez...I'm so happy for you...thumbsup.gif

Your news makes our other good things look not so important....wishing you good health! 

the OC

That is amazing news!!!   So happy for you!!!!!

I woke up!!! A good start

And then I got train tickets to london for nearly 3 times cheaper than it was the other day

And I didn't trash the bathroom dying my hair - but trashed my hair, not a great colour lol!

Good job Zhivvy!!! I always make a big mess dying my hair. I hope you get your colour fixed.

I had two people tell me yesterday that I have lost lots of weight and how good I look!

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

artalvarez']i was told by my doctor that my tumor was non cancerous.

the OC

That is amazing news!!!   So happy for you!!!!!

I'm so happy for you too, artalvarez!!!

My day was fine. I got my first salary today after almost seven months study leave. I met a person who encouraged and helped me. I had a hot mint chocolate at a nice coffee house. I went for a walk in a nice park.

Nice thread / topic, Illumsmile.gif

the OC

What wonderful news xxx

I woke up!!! A good start

And then I got train tickets to london for nearly 3 times cheaper than it was the other day

And I didn't trash the bathroom dying my hair - but trashed my hair, not a great colour lol!

You woke up lol ........ getting up out of bed is a major achievement for me, I am finding this velcro on my back is getting stronger the older I get .......
Always good news to get stuff cheaper :) I am lucky my train fares are free or quarter price ........

My achievement is the news I don't have to go to London tomorrow for a site visit ........ only cause we can't get hold of a key!!!!!

Good job Zhivvy!!! I always make a big mess dying my hair. I hope you get your colour fixed.

I had two people tell me yesterday that I have lost lots of weight and how good I look!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifHappy Patti.....

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2']Good job Zhivvy!!! I always make a big mess dying my hair. I hope you get your colour fixed.

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifHappy Patti.....

Thanks Sue!!!  Just need to stay away from those damn chocolate Easter eggs!!!   LOL

I got my hair back to a normal colour!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I got my hair back to a normal colour!!! thumbsup.gif Happy Zhiv...any picture AH! thumbsup.gif

I got my hair back to a normal colour!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Yeah Zhivvy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']I got my hair back to a normal colour!!! 
clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Yeah Zhivvy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifwhat? no purple? I love purple hair!

My daughters wedding dress arrived in Chicago! THANK GOD! I was losing it when I found out her designer was in Tokyo,Japan during the quake they had last week and her dress was in Toronto, Canada and not completed yet. It arrived at her home today and it's perfect!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']I got my hair back to a normal colour!!! 
clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Yeah Zhivvy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifwhat? no purple? I love purple hair!

I used to have purple-ish hair in the 80's and a blue tail at one time!