Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

It's Friday.....not working tomorrow...have bottle of red in kitchen...that will do for starters..happy.gif

I got a message from zhivvy.

thats one very good thing:-)

{{{{hugs}}}} happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

The little boys I babysit picked me a bunch of daffodils for Easter!

My ex-bf called me, finally, and wants to see me again. Ugh, happy but feeling rather silly/

lovely posts made here again. our little puppy is back home again, yeah! he had great time over with my mom, who was a bit sad to bring him home again. 

lovely posts made here again. our little puppy is back home again, yeah! he had great time over with my mom, who was a bit sad to bring him home again. 
Glad your puppy had a good time with this grandma!!!!   Did your cat ever come back Barbara?

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

barbara1']lovely posts made here again. our little puppy is back home again, yeah! he had great time over with my mom, who was a bit sad to bring him home again. 

Glad your puppy had a good time with this grandma!!!!   Did your cat ever come back Barbara?still no sign. we had our friend over today, the one who was taking care of the animals. she says right after we left she could see the cat-food had been eaten. but nothing after that. its an indoor cat, afraid of everything. he got out few years ago, was somewhere in neighbours garden, couldnt find him. hard him crying at night. after 5 days we heard him in our garden, it took me half a night to get him to come in again.

not sure what happened with warm weather and all. he uses to drink and pee a lot (vet never found out why) so not sure how he survived... will try to call animal-shelters after weekend. hope he shows up again before that...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

barbara1']lovely posts made here again. our little puppy is back home again, yeah! he had great time over with my mom, who was a bit sad to bring him home again. 

Glad your puppy had a good time with this grandma!!!!   Did your cat ever come back Barbara?
still no sign. we had our friend over today, the one who was taking care of the animals. she says right after we left she could see the cat-food had been eaten. but nothing after that. its an indoor cat, afraid of everything. he got out few years ago, was somewhere in neighbours garden, couldnt find him. hard him crying at night. after 5 days we heard him in our garden, it took me half a night to get him to come in again.
not sure what happened with warm weather and all. he uses to drink and pee a lot (vet never found out why) so not sure how he survived... will try to call animal-shelters after weekend. hope he shows up again before that...

Oh no Barbara, I hope he turns up!  We all love our pets so much, they are part of the family.  Both of our cats are indoor too, and people always say I should let them out but they are much safer indoors,

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

still no sign. we had our friend over today, the one who was taking care of the animals. she says right after we left she could see the cat-food had been eaten. but nothing after that. its an indoor cat, afraid of everything. he got out few years ago, was somewhere in neighbours garden, couldnt find him. hard him crying at night. after 5 days we heard him in our garden, it took me half a night to get him to come in again.

Oh Barbara - I hope he comes back soon - and has just gone away in a sulk for a few days at being left.  xxxx

My friend Barb, whom I babysit for sometimes, called me from work and she is taking me out for dinner when she gets home as a thank you. Very nice!!!!

awww...sounds nice.

what kind of food?

Yes, it was nice!  Nothing special, just a casual place and we all were bad and had burgers.  Haven`t had one in ages and it was delicious!  She wanted to thank me for babysitting and feeding their cats.  happy.gif

sometimes its good to be bad!

sounds yummy.

thats a nice way to thank you.

tell me, did you have evil french fries with your bad burger?

sometimes its good to be bad!

sounds yummy.

thats a nice way to thank you.

tell me, did you have evil french fries with your bad burger?

embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif Yes, I did have the evil french fries!!!! embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

I love french fries , their not so evil if you have them seldomly ;o)

True, they are good, lol.   I made low-fat ones at home the other night and they were great.  Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.  Cut potatoes and toss them in a beaten egg white.  Place on sheet and sprinkle with whatever seasonings you like and bake.  The egg white makes them crispy!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good , im naughty I like potato wedges cooked in real creamy hard butter , very very nice but very very bad for you :o(

mmmm...sounds good patti...

i chop up potatoes length wise, then spray with non-fat cooking spray...

the toss with parmesean cheese and black pepper...

the bake in oven....

no deep fat frying.....

i'm belgian, so always eat the real thing when it comes to fries. but fried in peanut-oil.

The Sun is shining, I have just gotten Loadeds new album which the postman just brought about 2 minutes ago and someone just handed me a beer... dosent get better than this!!

The Sun is shining, I have just gotten Loadeds new album which the postman just brought about 2 minutes ago and someone just handed me a beer... dosent get better than this!!

sounds real nice!smile.gif

My home-made quiche and banana muffins turned out well for Easter Breakfast!!!

Mmmm, that sounds delicious!!!!!!    I haven`t made quiche in a long time, but my mom has already requested it for Mother`s Day breakfast!  Happy Easter!!!