Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

My daughters wedding dress arrived in Chicago! THANK GOD! I was losing it when I found out her designer was in Tokyo,Japan during the quake they had last week and her dress was in Toronto, Canada and not completed yet. It arrived at her home today and it's perfect!

That is great news wahine!!!!  When is the wedding?

i was told by my doctor that my tumor was non cancerous.

major tumor L4 to S5. thank god! cant wait to see the boys in my back yard in anaheim in june!

now that is the best news i've heard. art from santa ana, ca

the OC

Great news!  Really puts everything else into perspective!  I did help lots of sick dogs today ( I'm a vet...) and just rechecked one of my favourite patients who has cancer and we did chemo last week and he is in remission!

My daily good thing which happened is I increased my run to to 4 miles instead of the usual three. I figured by adding an extra lap to the running course off and on for the next two weeks.

My daily good thing which happened is I increased my run to to 4 miles instead of the usual three. I figured by adding an extra lap to the running course off and on for the next two weeks.
That is awesome, good for you!!!!!!   I am starting yoga tomorrow, never been before so I am a bit nervous.  If we ever get Spring I am starting to walk again.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70']My daily good thing which happened is I increased my run to to 4 miles instead of the usual three. I figured by adding an extra lap to the running course off and on for the next two weeks.

That is awesome, good for you!!!!!!   I am starting yoga tomorrow, never been before so I am a bit nervous.  If we ever get Spring I am starting to walk again.

I hear ya because this winter is like "a dog with a bone" it just won't let go. 

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

wahine']My daughters wedding dress arrived in Chicago! THANK GOD! I was losing it when I found out her designer was in Tokyo,Japan during the quake they had last week and her dress was in Toronto, Canada and not completed yet. It arrived at her home today and it's perfect!

That is great news wahine!!!!  When is the wedding?

Two weeks from tomorrow. April 30. She has been engaged for over a year. I thought we were good to go, she is just having a small wedding up there, I was so bumbed when she didn't want to get married down here at her little church she has walked to every single Sunday since she was tiny, but she didn't want a big wedding....it's what she wants. I thought we were good to go when last night she tells me, she has no way to play any music at her reception! SAY WHAT? Her name is Aria!  Her dad owns a sound company and mixes all these huge acts, I had to call her church up there, ask for the musical director, only to be told nope they don't have any connections, I said screw it and just ordered a small PA system and I'm having it shipped to her house today, then I will just donate it to her church up there, so if anyone needs it, they will have it. Thank God I only have one daughter, cuz even with it being a small gathering, it is starting to add up. bigtime.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70']My daily good thing which happened is I increased my run to to 4 miles instead of the usual three. I figured by adding an extra lap to the running course off and on for the next two weeks.

I hear ya because this winter is like "a dog with a bone" it just won't let go. 

No kidding...I'm in Winnipeg, and our snow has finally completely melted off the yards - and today it's supposed to start snowing!  With my luck, there will still be snow on the ground for the U2 show here (its May 29th.  Seriously, we've had snow in May before!!)

As for me, I have a job interview today - wasn't expecting to get a call back.  eek.gif

IT's FRIDAY.....IT's THE START OF THE WEEKEND FOR ME...HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!

i opened my u2.com account and read sweet messages from my friends all over the world!

I have a time lag  I have more time during the week this way.  I had a loveley day at work, i met some people from Britian and they sounded Irish so i asked them and they had just returned from there the southwest where my mother was from.  Anyway, they know farmers there !! you can trust farmers !!!!  happy.gif  

i also met someone from the northwest ireland who met the dalai llama, although he didn't know it was the dalai llama, at the time i have another story about what the conversation was at another time and place.  Then i noticed i hade a bunch of silver dimes. They don't make them out of silver anymore in USA. happy.gif

i rode my bike up a monster hill without stopping!

ohhh...it was tough!

Woo hoo!!!!!

I woke up to more beautiful sunshine! And now off to Wales

Missing you all in here xxx

I woke up and feel the most connected in my life than I ever have...it's good to be here! I am loving life more than I ever have and it will only get better from here...woo hoo!

Feeling good because spring is finally here and we had a beautiful and sunny day!!

Also feeling good 'cause my favourite hockey team won the national championship today!!!clap.gif

Sounds like everyone is HAPPY!!! My hockey team is doing great too Kert!!!! Finished first overall and killing in the playoffs!!!!

had a great indian meal, monday evening as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Maggie!!!!!!!

I finished my "to-do list"!!!
thats a good feeling, isnt it! nothing like checking off those items one by one....

makes me feel like Im accomplishing something and moving forward vs staying stuck

I got the job I applied forhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hey congrats, thats a really good thing that happened to you today.

I got the job I applied forhappy.gifhappy.gif

That's awesome, Congratulations!!!

Xtra-I agree because  moving-forward than being stuck any day!!!