Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

I got the job I applied forhappy.gifhappy.gif

Congrats, that is awesome news!!!!!

Got to see my Daughter , miss her sooooooooooooooo much.................

Congrats Jo

I'm in the Big Smoke, as some refer to the city. Because that's a rarity for me, I enjoyed visiting a mall downtown until I got mall head which took less than an hour. As did my colleague. We ran into each other well before out scheduled meet time and one look at each other and we started laughing and headed for the car. Too used to living in the wilderness!

I got Kernels double butter popcorn to munch on and a watch on wicked sale. yay

Tourism conference all day tomorrow.

I get to spend one last morning with my friend before she leaves me!!!! - never mind one good thing today - i have had this all week :)))

I get to spend one last morning with my friend before she leaves me!!!! - never mind one good thing today - i have had this all week :)))

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

i like it.  and, i've upgraded to melted butter on toast. cinnamon swirl raisen toast !happy.gif

the whole time we were in england people treated us and received us with such hospitality and kindness. imagine goin with your friends, who you met online here in the zoo less than 2 years ago, to their parents house before sailing off home again. and those parents (who you've never met before) make you and your family the most complete, delicious lunch?! and people still say there's no kindness left in this world?!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Very nice Barbara and 123!!! Made me smile!!!!

I hope to meet some Zootops this summer and hopefully meet the rest of you one day!!!

the whole time we were in england people treated us and received us with such hospitality and kindness. imagine goin with your friends, who you met online here in the zoo less than 2 years ago, to their parents house before sailing off home again. and those parents (who you've never met before) make you and your family the most complete, delicious lunch?! and people still say there's no kindness left in this world?!smile.gif â™¥

Very nice Barbara and 123!!! Made me smile!!!!

I hope to meet some Zootops this summer and hopefully meet the rest of you one day!!!

me toothumbsup.gif (to both: made me smile too and hoping to see you zootops some day too!!)

the whole time we were in england people treated us and received us with such hospitality and kindness. imagine goin with your friends, who you met online here in the zoo less than 2 years ago, to their parents house before sailing off home again. and those parents (who you've never met before) make you and your family the most complete, delicious lunch?! and people still say there's no kindness left in this world?!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif You are the nicest guests to have in our house!!! - We all love you so much and counting down the days til August - miss you xxx

Seeing my girl and enjoying a good beer and dont have to go anywhere I dont want to ,wishing everyone a happy friday :o)

i just watched , for the 100th time , footage from one of the most incredible, non-u2 shows i've ever been to- 30 Seconds to Mars!! the POWER of music, the ULTIMATE POWER of LIVE music .

what if nations, instead of war, just had to put on a kick ass live music festival, then the nation with the most kick ass festival "wins"?

yeah- much better than people dieing!!!

I spent the day with my 2 best friends eating far too much seafood  & drinking too much of everything banana.gifbanana.gif they have just left & I'm jumping around to 360 from The Rose Bowl!!!!!  Happy Easter everyone x

Sounds great Kimberly!smile.gif

Maggie your husband is cute!!smile.gif

I've had a good day! The warmest day of this spring so far, went for a walk to the seaside and saw two beautiful swan, building a nest i guess.. ♥ spring ♥