Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

My home-made quiche and banana muffins turned out well for Easter Breakfast!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats sounds sssssssssoooooooooo good..

My older brother's 18th birthday, most of the whole family came round - and of course Easter!

Barbeque season is officially opened!! So this years first "bbq-party" was todaysmile.gif I baked a peach pie, quiche, muffins and fries sounds good too!tongue.gif

also met my mom, it was good to see her!smile.gif

Barbeque season is officially opened!! So this years first "bbq-party" was todaysmile.gif I baked a peach pie, quiche, muffins and fries sounds good too!tongue.gif

also met my mom, it was good to see her!smile.gif

Yeah, I had a barbeque too - why? See my previous post.

Off for turkey dinner at mom`s. I will be in a full, stuffed mood in awhile, lol. Sounds like lots of yummy food with us all!!!

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70']  My home-made quiche and banana muffins turned out well for Easter Breakfast!!!

Mmmm, that sounds delicious!!!!!!    I haven`t made quiche in a long time, but my mom has already requested it for Mother`s Day breakfast!  Happy Easter!!!  Your Mother is a smart lady because home-made quiche rocks!!!

I had vegetable spring rolls and vermicelli at a Vietnamese Restaurant. They were good. 

That sounds yummy!!!!!!!  wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I signed up - thanks to Dizzy for the ballot for the London marathon and although it is a remote chance of getting in and a long way to run - I am lookig forwards to it - and seeing I have always wanted to do a triathalon it is good training along with swimming - now i just need to get on a bike too lol!

Good luck Zhivvy, that is awesome!!!!!!!

I am sure if we get there Dizzy and I will be the most entertaining runners ever lol!happy.gif

Oh boy Zhivvy, lol. Its still great that you girls will be doing it! I was going to do the 10k walk-run this Spring, but didn`t train. I am upset at myself, but for sure will do it next year!

Oh boy Zhivvy, lol. Its still great that you girls will be doing it! I was going to do the 10k walk-run this Spring, but didn`t train. I am upset at myself, but for sure will do it next year!
Well not certain yet as only in the ballot - but lets hope that our names get pulled out!happy.gif

if i came over, could we 3 gals form a triathalon team, with you doing the swim, me the bike and dizzy the run?

if i came over, could we 3 gals form a triathalon team, with you doing the swim, me the bike and dizzy the run?

Could be fun Spicy!!! what a team it would be happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']if i came over, could we 3 gals form a triathalon team, with you doing the swim, me the bike and dizzy the run?

Could be fun Spicy!!! what a team it would be happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

um, and I can just think our our team name, cough cough, but nevermind!wink.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']if i came over, could we 3 gals form a triathalon team, with you doing the swim, me the bike and dizzy the run?

Could be fun Spicy!!! what a team it would be
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

um, and I can just think our our team name, cough cough, but nevermind!wink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I received my sunglasses which I left in Amsterdam in a Museum last month; they've been so kind to ship them :)

I received my sunglasses which I left in Amsterdam in a Museum last month; they've been so kind to ship them :)

thats pretty cool, Monica

The weather was nice for a change.  But I have a paper for a college course that's due on Wednesday.  I've only got 1 of 6 pages written cuz of my stupid writer's block.  I will probably watch Drag Me to Hell again until I can think of something else to write.  I guess the reason I like that movie so much is because the main character is a lot like me & has a similar job & horror is my favorite movie genre. 

it was a great day, at work (lots of sweet reactions from patients) and at home (could do lots of work on walls! and great news from son's school) and great weather too!happy.gif

Electrical storms cut power in Hawaii. I bought a used Nikon D80 (awesome). We had lunchables for dinner in the dark since the stove wasn't working :oD

I posted on u2.com ;o]