Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

among the rags and feathers at the salvation army I found a Morcheeba CD banana.gif

of course i bought it !

oh, yeah, and The Rolling Stones - Out of control - EP single  Phenomenal!!!!!happy.gif

I met my productivity quota at work in spite of the fact that we were short 3 people. 

I'm gonna do laundry now.  Friday the 13th always sucks.

embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

I got paid today!!!

Fantastic.......Happy You..AH!happy.gif

i am developing leadership skills.

I finally got my package from the animal rescue site which contained my order for a coffee mug and a duffle bag which will be great for my trip to Seattle.

The mug is purple-colored with paw prints and their logo"Until They All Have a Home" and the overnight bag is black with paw prints.

The dandelions are gorgeous, apple blossoms, forget me nots. Beautiful !!happy.gif

the videos on the news page! wonderful !happy.gif 

So nice to read everyone`s good stories!!!! I have had a bad weekend, but feeling good today, the sun is shining, my gorgeous cat greeted me with a kiss this morning!!!!

So nice to read everyone`s good stories!!!! I have had a bad weekend, but feeling good today, the sun is shining, my gorgeous cat greeted me with a kiss this morning!!!!

Right on!!  Our furry friends know how and when to cheer us up when we need it the most!!

yes

I woke up and the sun was shining and a summer breeze was blowing through my window....

the curtains were flying with this breeze when i flipped on the radio...

I can see clearly now the rain is gone...was playing...

opened my inbox to get lots of pms from good people on u2.com...

ahhh, the love, the beauty of life.....

now going out to enjoy this wonderful earth and the joy of living.

peace

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

PattiU2']So nice to read everyone`s good stories!!!! I have had a bad weekend, but feeling good today, the sun is shining, my gorgeous cat greeted me with a kiss this morning!!!!

Right on!!  Our furry friends know how and when to cheer us up when we need it the most!!

Yes, they sure do!  Love us no matter what and don`t talk badly to us.  Francis Q. Kittycat is laying in the sun by the window, he looks so cute!!!  grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I woke up and wasn't sick - woo hoo! the bug has gone!

I surfed with a pod of dolphins this morning, just after sunrise, water was oil glass, I wouldnt have gone out cuz the waves are so small but when they showed up I decided to paddle out. I love surfing with dolphins!

I surfed with a pod of dolphins this morning, just after sunrise, water was oil glass, I wouldnt have gone out cuz the waves are so small but when they showed up I decided to paddle out. I love surfing with dolphins!

Wow!!! Now that sounds like a good way to start the day!happy.gifhappy.gif

I woke up and wasn't sick - woo hoo! the bug has gone!

Right on, I had a stomach bug about a week ago (nausea,burping,etc) and was oh so thankful when it was over.

((HUGS))

Sis gave me a beautiful painting after I found another beautiful painting by a celebrity and I found it in an odd place. Didn't have to pay very much. But I tell you it's beautiful. Can't believe it.. and I would have bought it anyway. Even without the celebrity name.

i finally got my passport,whoooo.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Good job on the passport. Where are you going?! yay.gif

Speaking of finally doing things. I finally hung a picture that's been sitting in my living room for maybe a whole year. I kept asking everyone to help me, but no one could. They said they didn't know how to. It's a heavy rod iron/painting. So, I just screwed 4 screws in the wall with a manual screwdriver , I didn't use a stud finder either. I just knocked on the walls..lol.. and am crossing my fingers. The wall hasn't come down yet!!roll.gif

My older brother's fiancee is going to drop off their two black, labradors for my to dog-sit this weekend, I'm so looking forward to their happy eyes, wagging tails and big,black,wet noses LOL!!

I had a perfect pasta and some really good red wine at a nice restaurant with my lovely friendssmile.gif

can i be completely shallow for once?? my new birkenstocks arrived today!! (bad side: i ordered the wrong ones for poor love. so he'll have to wait another 3/4 days for his...embarassed.gif)

went to shop to try on the nice sun-dress i saw on an advert, was much too wide and too long, good side: i discovered a very beautiful bikini that did fit wellhappy.gif  and some shorts too!!

then i heard the weatherforecast, temperature will drop almost 10°.... colder and probably raining tomorrow. sigh...

good thing we bought some new wine-glasses too, i will be enjoying them despite the weather!wink.gif

I tried out a brand new cookie called "Newton's Fruit Thins" and the variety I bought was the blueberry/brown sugar which were totally delish.

The best thing about these cookies is like Fig Newtons, they're low in saturated fat which is perfect for those of us who are watching our weight.

smile.gif