Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

The lineup at the Starbucks had only 2 people in it...and they were having a sale on mochas.   

My prolactin level has finally come back down to normal limits.....one possible indicator that my pituitary tumor has been eradicated.  I learned this yesterday.  I am cautiously hopeful, but this is good news nonetheless.  And since I forgot about this thread, here are some other good things that happened to me in the last few weeks:  I got out of debt for the first time since age 18.  I am 44, so this was a long time coming.  And...drumroll......I MET BONO AND EDGE IN DENVER!!!!!

Drove through the city BLASTING U2 with the windows down. ahhh. Hey, if rap lovers can do it, so can we rock lovers!!! I got some weird glances, and some people drove away. but I got two smiles.

It was SO MUCH FUN

I got a phone call and i am off to work tomorrow!!!!! woo hoo!!!

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Brill news Zhiv, I'm so pleased for you! And I'm training these next two weeks yeahhhhhhhhh xx

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Brill news Zhiv, I'm so pleased for you! And I'm training these next two weeks yeahhhhhhhhh xx
yeah for you too then Anj!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

...and when I was there they had the radio on in the background and She Moves In Mysterious Ways came on happy.gif my guys always follow me around! lol

also Roxanne which was a bonus for this huge Police fan!

The weather has been very good to me today! Made me spend time on my balcony.

I would love to have a balcony - english houses and flats don't seem to have them and i love them!happy.gif

Got my bike fixed up yesterday, after several years of neglect. It's about 20 years old, and it cost me about $80 (had to get new tires, liners, and inner tubes, and new brakes) but now it runs like a charm again. Was wonderful to ride home from the bike shop this morning, pedaling along, wind in my hair... I'd forgotten how much fun cycling is. Now I can use it to get around the neighborhood, like to church, to Target, etc. and save some gas!! Not to mention, I'll definitely go for a ride around the lake when this heat wave is over. I'll save some wear and tear on my car, too, and hopefully lose my unwanted weight faster. 

Also (OK, this was actually a couple of weeks ago) I found out I got straight A's in my spring classes!banana.gif">I

I got picked up by a friend to do service ,and its a lovely day for it, birds everywhere , warm sunshine , beautiful gardens and nice people at the doors..

hi skywarn, just read bout your good news! good luck, hope it stays that way. and how nice that you got to meet the guys!!

nothing good happened today (yet) nothing to bad either. so i should count myself lucky instead of complaining, right? (so don pay too much attention to my whining in the mood-threadwink.gif)

yesterday however, i got this package with the million dollar hotel-movie in it! zoofriends are the best, thanx andrew!!happy.gifhappy.gif gonna watch it when i have tv and dvd-player all to myself.

I worked!

turned out lots of good things happened yesterday, afterall .

except from big argument with lena about...... school! again!
today i had great live-feed when i got up at 6am! so well worth ithappy.gif

The live feed was great!!!!! Off to bed here, 1 am and past my bedtime!!!!