Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

I have a loaf of home-made, banana bread in the oven.
MMMmmmmm...when will it be ready.............I think I can spell it..happy.gif

My buyer for up here in Florida had to wait for his hotel to sell in Costa Rica. It has sold and we are good to go AFTER 2 FULL YEARS of waiting for him to make the move up here. I wasnt sure that property down there would ever sell. So, my cash buyers are ready to go and then my other client decided he is ready as well. It'll be a busy weekend but it sure is good news that property is moving again. The housing market has been a NIGHTMARE, I see small movements beginning again which is FANTASTIC news. With the Shuttle shutting down our economy here on the Space Coast has to go back to tourism, the ports, and Disney, etc. so the homes on the beach are moving quick now. Location, location, location. I sure do hope it all turns around, I am so tired of seeing families I have known for years, lose everything. We have some real serious problems down here in Florida, our unemployment rate is way higher than the Nations and we pretty much lead the country in foreclosures. Times are so sad, at least the beach is free and the beaches are packed, which is a blessing, NO OIL ON THE EAST COAST OF FLORIDA! That BP crap put a double whammy on my state. So my good thing that happened today is I realized there may be hope yet for our community.

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']  I have a loaf of home-made, banana bread in the oven.

MMMmmmmm...when will it be ready.............I think I can spell it..happy.gif

It came out at about 8 am this morning and it totally rocked!!! 

Get to see U2 at Glastonbury again on youtube!!

I got my "to do list" completed today which includes doing some volunteering. I also found out an Irish Pub is moving in a couple miles from me!!

I got my "to do list" completed today which includes doing some volunteering. I also found out an Irish Pub is moving in a couple miles from me!!
Oh..that sounds like trouble!! wink.gif

Hmm...good thing that happened to me today?! Oh...It's Monday and I didn't have to go to work! Probably because I quit my job a few months ago, that's right!! eyes.gif

happy.gif

i finally got the delux rose bowl set,i know most of you prob got it when it came out but i just couldn,t afford it at the time so just got the ordinary dvd,so when i found it on ebay at a really good price i had to go for it.smile.gif

maggie that,s a good thing to get.x

The kindness of strangers. I was in a bind and couple folks helped me out! They're are good people out there. smile.gif

My "to-do list" is completed and I'm sitting down to enjoy a bottle of Strongbow cider!!!  I figured after caring for the animals, finishing the laundry,baking Parmesan,basil beer bread and patriotic cupcakes I earned a break.