Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara's time in england!

In honour of lovely Barbara - the wine stealing (after she bought me some - then drank my glass of it!!!), Pimms drinking, completely insane zootop!!!

Here is a thread to share with you what we have been up too!

(and as she is looking over my shoulder as i write i will only say nice things about her!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif)

Ok - they arrived on Thursday and friday we had a great trip to London - even though the train tickets turned out to be for the Saturday! I gave them a lovely walk around London - because I was lost - the underground map isn't very helpful when you are overground!tongue.gif but we saw the sights and I got scared by pigeons!!!

On Saturday - I had to tell great big lies, but i was forgiven!!! For ages we had been planning a get together of a few of us! So after trips around train stations etc.... we all got together in a beer garden (what a surprise!!!) to give her the shock of her life!!!! And could only be helped by beer, wine, sangria, pimms etc... and a coffee in the pub at 10:30pm!!!  Dizzy from here also had her birthday so she had the most amazing Bono birthday cake ever!!!! And then i threw wine over her in the pub - sorry Dizzy!!!

But we didn't get banned from anywhere - so a successful night all around!!!

Today was a trip to Wales to a gorgeous lake and saw sheep and a waterfall and some trees

And tomorrow to the land of Zhivvy - BOLTON!!!

Here's the pics!!!! - apologies now for the silliness!!!! - no cakes or mangoes or belgians were hurt in the making of these pictures!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Eleanor and Lena on the train to London

005-5.jpg

Barbara Zhivvy and BTBs outside Big Ben

011-5.jpg

us all outside Buckingham Palace

030-7.jpg

Us all in the Beer Garden after Barbara had recovered - we got asked by the barman where we had all been as we all had matching bags!

1637.jpg

The BTB/Abbey Road tribute on the way back home!

103-2.jpg

Back at our house before we hit the town we had to celebrate Dizzy's birthday with the best cake ever!!!!!!!!

Shock - i think so lol!!!!!

105-2.jpg

Zhivvy enjoying a nibble of the cake!

202208_10150170186098180_620453179_6772200_2118172_o.jpg

Badgirl too!!!!

202208_10150170186093180_620453179_6772199_4244372_o.jpg

And still looking great the morning after (considering!)

108-1.jpg

The BTB/Abbey Road tribute on the way back home!

103-2.jpg

WTF???  Is this for real!?  This shouldn't be allowed on u2.com.  I mean a pic of Bono on a bag and then making fun of one of the best bands ever to come out of england the beatles and then you have one alcoholic in the group just to denigrate everything completely.  i am shocked and appalledmad.gif

Fun in the woods and wales

002-9.jpg

Having a fight! happy.gif

014-3.jpg

In Wales by a Lake

065-2.jpg

Zhivvy enjoying a nibble of the cake!

Badgirl too!!!!

I am really going to puke.  Is that what i think it is and you are licking it? eek.gif

Barbara's new look!!!!

080-1.jpg

And BTBs at the hairdressers!

144.jpg

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy enjoying a nibble of the cake!

Badgirl too!!!!

I am really going to puke.  Is that what i think it is and you are licking it? eek.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifExcuse me!!!!!!..I know your sort of new here...but dont dissect The Mango!!!!!!!..take a chill pill!

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy enjoying a nibble of the cake!

Badgirl too!!!!

I am really going to puke.  Is that what i think it is and you are licking it? 
eek.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifExcuse me!!!!!!..I know your sort of new here...but dont dissect The Mango!!!!!!!..take a chill pill!

it is disgusting.  I find this makes my stomach turn and I want to vomit.  why would you not just hang a picture up on your wall of Jesus and pray for forgiveness?  I am going to pray for you sinners right now.

flowingcolours']I am really going to puke.  Is that what i think it is and you are licking it? 
eek.gif

Colours!!! fruit is good lol!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Zhivvy']The BTB/Abbey Road tribute on the way back home!

103-2.jpg

WTF???  Is this for real!?  This shouldn't be allowed on u2.com.  I mean a pic of Bono on a bag and then making fun of one of the best bands ever to come out of england the beatles and then you have one alcoholic in the group just to denigrate everything completely.  i am shocked and appalledmad.gif

WHIT???????..You on the right forum???????..Piss off FC......beatles.com is where you should be!...........

flowingcolours wrote:

103-2.jpg

WTF???  Is this for real!?  This shouldn't be allowed on u2.com.  I mean a pic of Bono on a bag and then making fun of one of the best bands ever to come out of england the beatles and then you have one alcoholic in the group just to denigrate everything completely.  i am shocked and appalled
mad.gif

WHIT???????..You on the right forum???????..Piss off FC......beatles.com is where you should be!...........

i thought swearing is frowned upon and swearing at a user is worse.  thats what i read in the discussion at the top.  you better hope I am not a mod or you will be banned.  I have already said 12 hail marys for your sorry bum.

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']I am really going to puke.  Is that what i think it is and you are licking it? 
eek.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Excuse me!!!!!!..I know your sort of new here...but dont dissect The Mango!!!!!!!..take a chill pill!

it is disgusting.  I find this makes my stomach turn and I want to vomit.  why would you not just hang a picture up on your wall of Jesus and pray for forgiveness?  I am going to pray for you sinners right now.

MMMMMMMMMMM..the tongue a licking the Mango...sooo juicy!...mmmmmmmmmmm...go get yer tongue roon a Mango FC!...lol!..oops are you man or woman?..doesnt really matter ..the Mangos are for licking!..........lol!

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']WTF???  Is this for real!?  This shouldn't be allowed on u2.com.  I mean a pic of Bono on a bag and then making fun of one of the best bands ever to come out of england the beatles and then you have one alcoholic in the group just to denigrate everything completely.  i am shocked and appalled
mad.gif

i thought swearing is frowned upon and swearing at a user is worse.  thats what i read in the discussion at the top.  you better hope I am not a mod or you will be banned.  I have already said 12 hail marys for your sorry bum.

Piss is not swearing ..piss is as in pee..or rain ..like its 'Pissing down ' ......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifstick that in yer pipe an smoke it!pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

103-2.jpg

first of all; i love the beatles!! (and i bet they'd be honored by this picohwell.gif)

second; whats with the alcoholic-comment?? just cause one girl's from scotland doesnt make her an alcoholic! you cant say that bout my friendmad.gif

flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56']
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
Excuse me!!!!!!..I know your sort of new here...but dont dissect The Mango!!!!!!!..take a chill pill!

MMMMMMMMMMM..the tongue a licking the Mango...sooo juicy!...mmmmmmmmmmm...go get yer tongue roon a Mango FC!...lol!..oops are you man or woman?..doesnt really matter ..the Mangos are for licking!..........lol!

hail mary mother of god the lord is with thee blessed art you amongst women and blessed the womb of thy young jesus x 12

I'm praying earnestly for your soul.  I pray you manage to rid the demon in your soul

Eleanor and Lena on the train to London

005-5.jpg

030-7.jpg

notice the girl with bieber-shirt??? thats zhivs daughter! she's a real shame for the zoo, letting her daughter wear that tongue.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:

103-2.jpg

WTF???  Is this for real!?  This shouldn't be allowed on u2.com.  I mean a pic of Bono on a bag and then making fun of one of the best bands ever to come out of england the beatles and then you have one alcoholic in the group just to denigrate everything completely.  i am shocked and appalled
mad.gif

first of all; i love the beatles!! (and i bet they'd be honored by this picohwell.gif)

second; whats with the alcoholic-comment?? just cause one girl's from scotland doesnt make her an alcoholic! you cant say that bout my friendmad.gif

which one are you in the picture so I can pray for your soul, dear?  our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us to day our daily bread and lead us not into temptation of the devil but deliver us from evil.

Oh the evil i am reading.  i need to lie down and pray earnestly for your soul dear.

and all i will say bout the cake; it was good, and the mango was juicy. and friut is good for you. so nothing wrong with mango-cake!

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']it is disgusting.  I find this makes my stomach turn and I want to vomit.  why would you not just hang a picture up on your wall of Jesus and pray for forgiveness?  I am going to pray for you sinners right now.

hail mary mother of god the lord is with thee blessed art you amongst women and blessed the womb of thy young jesus x 12

I'm praying earnestly for your soul.  I pray you manage to rid the demon in your soul

Glad you got my name right !..it is Mary!..start praying for yourself Joseph!..........pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:

103-2.jpg

mad.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifBABS!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had fun! The birthday cake...what can I say about the cake? Absolutely brilliant!!! Thought I was going to die from laughter!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif