Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara's time in england!

What a party !!!! I wish I was there.....you look lovely ( and alcoholic too ) LOL !!!!

No, you look great, congrats for the good vibe, and thanks for the wonderful pics !!!!

Thanks all!!!

We are having a great time - and the party/surprise etc... on Saturday was so much fun!! - as i think you can see!laugh.giflaugh.gif

When I went to get the cake made the woman in the shop was so impressed at the idea of a Bono cake! (hadn't told her where we were sticking the candle though LMAO!) We could hardly cut the cake for laughing and none of us wanted to slice up Bono! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hahahaahahhaaaaa great pics!!! looks like you had the best time!.

BTW Flower colours your so rude!, everyone knows alcohol is a good thing anyway ;) .Denigrate everything! lmao

OMG.. can't believe someone would take offense !!!!! It was such good fun... The cake was the very best ever and what is so wrong with a mango???????

And a photo with BTB ????? why is it disgusting???????

OMG.. can't believe someone would take offense !!!!! It was such good fun... The cake was the very best ever and what is so wrong with a mango???????

Is flowingcolours takin' the piss here or what? Glad to see the girl with the beer is Scots. So proud!!roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']OMG.. can't believe someone would take offense !!!!! It was such good fun... The cake was the very best ever and what is so wrong with a mango???????

Is flowingcolours takin' the piss here or what? Glad to see the girl with the beer is Scots. So proud!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifthe girl with the beer is Belgian!.......Im the Scot!.....

Flowing Colours..Im a nice person ....I will forgive you cos im a nice person ...I dont like aminosity!......hope to meet you someday ...(as long as you dont hit me over hied with yer Bible).........tongue.gif..*Holds hand out for shake*

Flowingcolours has got to be a wind-up, right?? Or is he/she so arrogant to think it's acceptable to just bounce in here upsetting people they don't even know? Bad move me thinks!!

There's more than one psuedo troll around here at the moment getting decent fans all fired up. Chill out FC (IF you do really exist in your own right) and leave our mango-loving 5-a-day ladies alone!

BTW - I'm def coming on the next outing!! x

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Achtung75 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']OMG.. can't believe someone would take offense !!!!! It was such good fun... The cake was the very best ever and what is so wrong with a mango???????

Is flowingcolours takin' the piss here or what? Glad to see the girl with the beer is Scots. So proud!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifthe girl with the beer is Belgian!.......Im the Scot!.....

Flowing Colours..Im a nice person ....I will forgive you cos im a nice person ...I dont like aminosity!......hope to meet you someday ...(as long as you dont hit me over hied with yer Bible).........tongue.gif..*Holds hand out for shake*

See how i just assumed it was the Scot with the beer!!roll.gifroll.gif

Flowingcolours has got to be a wind-up, right?? Or is he/she so arrogant to think it's acceptable to just bounce in here upsetting people they don't even know? Bad move me thinks!!

There's more than one psuedo troll around here at the moment getting decent fans all fired up. Chill out FC (IF you do really exist in your own right) and leave our mango-loving 5-a-day ladies alone!

Ok Elaine. Step away from the message boards. Run as fast as you can back to the blogs!roll.gif

badgirl56 wrote:

Achtung75']

Is flowingcolours takin' the piss here or what? Glad to see the girl with the beer is Scots. So proud!!
roll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

the girl with the beer is Belgian!.......Im the Scot!.....

Flowing Colours..Im a nice person ....I will forgive you cos im a nice person ...I dont like aminosity!......hope to meet you someday ...(as long as you dont hit me over hied with yer Bible).........
tongue.gif
..*Holds hand out for shake*

See how i just assumed it was the Scot with the beer!!roll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifthats what made me laugh!..your assumption!!!!!!!!

Achtung75 wrote:

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifthe girl with the beer is Belgian!.......Im the Scot!.....

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it.

Elaine1202']Flowingcolours has got to be a wind-up, right?? Or is he/she so arrogant to think it's acceptable to just bounce in here upsetting people they don't even know? Bad move me thinks!!

Ok Elaine. Step away from the message boards. Run as fast as you can back to the blogs!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif I will if you will!roll.gif

[quote name=flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:
Achtung75]

Is flowingcolours takin' the piss here or what? Glad to see the girl with the beer is Scots. So proud!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif. Poor Mary, you must be DEVASTATED, not wink.gif

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Achtung75']

roll.gifroll.gif

Flowing Colours..Im a nice person ....I will forgive you cos im a nice person ...I dont like aminosity!......hope to meet you someday ...(as long as you dont hit me over hied with yer Bible).........
tongue.gif

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it. eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifOh My FC....one request.......can we go in those waters naked?.....I dont do costumes or bikinis...I only do Birthday Suits!......happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Achtung75']

roll.gifroll.gif

tongue.gif

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it. Honestly, this "holier than thou" attitude is quite tiring. I'm sure no one around here is very appreciative of the judgmental vibe you're putting out. I know I don't appreciate it. So please do us all a favor and stop. You are no better than the rest of us.

[quote name=Elaine1202 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:
badgirl56]roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif. Poor Mary, you must be DEVASTATED, not wink.gif

got to be a guy Elaine!..Only a guy would make the inuendo of skinny dipping!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifBring it on FC!!!!!!!tongue.gif

Elaine1202 wrote:

flowingcolours']

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it.

I admire your sense of humour
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
. Poor Mary, you must be DEVASTATED, not
wink.gif

got to be a guy Elaine!..Only a guy would make the inuendo of skinny dipping!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

BTW Mary - has he/she met your dancing bananas yet? Might be too much fruit to cope with laugh.giflaugh.gif

I looked at your profile....seems yer a lassie!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifNo worries though I dont mind swinging both ways if you dont!.......tongue.gifwink.gif..could be interesting!..what size is your Birthday suit?........laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Elaine id deffo post pics!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Mary, does the licking of the mango's count as one of your 5 a day? Sounds like a healthy option

FC sounds like a fecking cuckoo and is definetly a wind up, sounds like what we used to do many years ago, the only difference was we had some humour.

The photo's look absolutely fantastic, you all look like you had a fantastic day.

Now where's that list to join you skinny dipping?

ps: went through a whole post and not one swear word... I'm so proud

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifGood oan ye Den!!!!!!!!....well I hope he/she still takes me skinnydipping!........be so dissapionted if they dont!!!!!!!..they can even have a lick of the Mango!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Of course you can come Den!......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif...as long as its your Birthday Suit!.......tongue.gifwink.gif*waited years for this*....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

As long as the licking doesn't involve nibbling, having a nibble while you're skinny dipping can be a disaster

I will gladly join you for a skinny dip and a nibble and a lick of your mango, me birthday suits currently in the dry cleaners, should be out next wednesday