Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara's time in england!

As long as the licking doesn't involve nibbling, having a nibble while you're skinny dipping can be a disaster
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifcant promise there wont be any n ibbling Den !..depends on Mangos!....Grow-er or Show-er?.......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Ahhhh watching "The only way is Essex" are we lol, bet they do a bit of skinny dipping

[quote name=badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:
badgirl56]roll.gif

Nice pics guys.  Love them.  Enjoyed the fun.  Now, I gotta go, there are a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange.

P.S. ... for you folks, who are tired of this, don't worry.... Mary and I were just winding you up.  It's all good fun!

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it.

roll.gif

Nice pics guys.  Love them.  Enjoyed the fun.  Now, I gotta go, there are a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange.

P.S. ... for you folks, who are tired of this, don't worry.... Mary and I were just winding you up.  It's all good fun!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifhey my freind!..I enjoyed that!.....now about the skinny dipping!...........roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gif

roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']

To be truly liberated form sin, one must enter the holy waters in all their glory. Only then can the truth of holy spirit infest your arm pits and take you on the wings of love to the eternal bliss of righteousness.

Now I'm bored of talking in "holy" language.  Can I get a refund?
roll.gif

roll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifwell ye'll be a Grow-er then1.........laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif Looks like fun and games was had by all....laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif 

Thanks for pictures...happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif 

laugh.gif Looks like fun and games was had by all....laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif 

Thanks for pictures...happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif 

happy.gifhappy.gif, MMmmmm, beer, wine, bono cake, mangos, Oh Yah.

hi maggie,i,ve took them in for developing and should have them back next week so will send you some.

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:

Elaine1202']Flowingcolours has got to be a wind-up, right?? Or is he/she so arrogant to think it's acceptable to just bounce in here upsetting people they don't even know? Bad move me thinks!!

There's more than one psuedo troll around here at the moment getting decent fans all fired up. Chill out FC (IF you do really exist in your own right) and leave our mango-loving 5-a-day ladies alone!

BTW - I'm def coming on the next outing!! x

Ok Elaine. Step away from the message boards. Run as fast as you can back to the blogs!roll.gif

Elaine - next mango meeting - you have to come!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Achtung75 wrote:

Elaine1202']Flowingcolours has got to be a wind-up, right?? Or is he/she so arrogant to think it's acceptable to just bounce in here upsetting people they don't even know? Bad move me thinks!!

There's more than one psuedo troll around here at the moment getting decent fans all fired up. Chill out FC (IF you do really exist in your own right) and leave our mango-loving 5-a-day ladies alone!

BTW - I'm def coming on the next outing!! x

Ok Elaine. Step away from the message boards. Run as fast as you can back to the blogs!
roll.gif

Elaine - next mango meeting - you have to come!

Indeed I will, count me in!

I'll have to nip up too Zhivvy ......

So instead of bring a bottle ........ it's bring a Mango!!!

Thanks for the fun thread Girls and guys and those that can't decide!!!!

Just thinking back the discussion if FC is male or female reminds me of an Angelic Upstarts song ..... Woman in Disguise :)

I'll have to nip up too Zhivvy ......

So instead of bring a bottle ........ it's bring a Mango!!!

Thanks for the fun thread Girls and guys and those that can't decide!!!!

Just thinking back the discussion if FC is male or female reminds me of an Angelic Upstarts song ..... Woman in Disguise :)

you do!!! come up soon - you not too far away!!!

Been to Bolton today - pics to be posted in the morning!!! too busy drooling over Bono at the mo!

Hinge & Bracket! What a bloody laugh you 2 are.

Hinge & Bracket! What a bloody laugh you 2 are.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif more pics to come Andrew!!!!! it has been so lovely to have her here - although we have no cake left!!!laugh.gif