Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara's time in england!

Dear Holy Matrimonial whatyamacallit,

It's been 7 weeks and 4 days since my last confession. It's also been 14 years, 2 months and 18 hours since I last saw your reflection in the sun. I still can't see properly since then. It is because of that wonderful even that I feel blessed for seeing your reflection which provides me solace when I think about how poor my eyesight is now.

I have sinned for looking at these pictures, not because they were rude, but because I had misinterpretted their meaning. This was most likely due to extreme deterioration of my sight.

I have compounded that sin in the self-righteous attitude I maintained by judging these good people negatively in a light that only the devil could have conceived and brought to the table of good judgement. He is always trying to corrupt the minds of the believers and the unbelievers.

I want to ask forgiveness from you and these good people for attempting to "troll" a thread that should not, could not and would not allow such negative energy. I believe in the spirit of compassion that permeates the very souls of these individuals and hope in the everlasting goodwill that you have bestowed upon your peoples.

I would also ask that anyone who has read this far whether a sinner like myself is worth responding to or should I leave myself in isolation, to continually flog myself with a thorn-infested rod to ever feel the pain of the one who died for the sinners of this world.

Amen.

I browsed in the thread while going home by bus...

you should have seen the face of the one seated next to me... yay.gif

I browsed in the thread while going home by bus...

you should have seen the face of the one seated next to me... yay.gif

LOL!!!! i hope they liked the pics happy.gifhappy.gif

Mary, does the licking of the mango's count as one of your 5 a day? Sounds like a healthy option

FC sounds like a fecking cuckoo and is definetly a wind up, sounds like what we used to do many years ago, the only difference was we had some humour.

The photo's look absolutely fantastic, you all look like you had a fantastic day.

Now where's that list to join you skinny dipping?

ps: went through a whole post and not one swear word... I'm so proud

you'd better not, denny! you can post and lust for mango's in this thread. do skinny dipping. and be an alcoholic. but the on thing you cannot do is curse and swear. unless you're scottishtongue.gif

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it.

roll.gif

Nice pics guys.  Love them.  Enjoyed the fun.  Now, I gotta go, there are a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange.

P.S. ... for you folks, who are tired of this, don't worry.... Mary and I were just winding you up.  It's all good fun!

were you running out of change??

Funny naughty goings on in here! There was a time when a mango was just an innocent fruit...laugh.gif. Great pics, Abbey Rd is my fave. Looks like a great time was had by all, good on ya!

Funny naughty goings on in here! There was a time when a mango was just an innocent fruit...laugh.gif. Great pics, Abbey Rd is my fave. Looks like a great time was had by all, good on ya!

Oh the days of the innocent mango lol!!!

More pics just being uploaded to photobucket right now - get ready lol!

But whilst we are waiting - a story maybe????happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Well it is known that Barbara and I like a jug or two of Pimms of an eveningtongue.gif The other night we were on jug number three (hic) and the washing machine finished. As it was a warm night we thought we would still hang it outside in the dark! - seemed a good idea at the time. So we carried out the towels, sheets etc... put them on the table ready to hang on the washing line. Barbara picked up a towel to hang up and nearly fell over when she realised that there was no washing line there to hold the towels and tried to hang it on thin air!!!

'Where's your washing line gone?' She asked, very confused 'There was one here earlier.'

Clearly retractable washing lines are something that she has never heard of!!!

But saying that when the line was put back out it wasn't much easier in the dark. It is quiet hard to see it and very easy to walk into! (maybe it would have been better to have switched on the garden light!!!!)

So lesson learned: Pimms+washing+retractable washing lines+Belgians=bad idea!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

LMAO I can just picture you both!!roll.gifroll.gif Definitely a Pimms o'clock moment!

Ok - Tuesday it was decided that Barbara needed to see the town of Zhivvy - so we went to Bolton - that place where I sound normal and don't have a dodgy accent!!!!

We had afternoon tea in Mummy and Daddy Zhivvy's garden - where Barbara rather liked my dad's home made martini lol!! We then went to my old church and school, up onto the West Pennine Moors to winter Hill and Rivington Pike (which means nothing unless you are from there lol!) Then to a local park for the kids to play and a quick visit to the town centre.

Eleanor, Zhivvy mummy, Zhivvy Daddy, Hans, Barbara

113.jpg

Cake in the garden!!!!

004-Copy.jpg

Ooop out on t'moors!!!

013-2.jpg

Barbara singing 'Heathcliffe, it's me, I'm Kathy .......' - the whole time we were there!!! (had something to do with that martini i think!!!)

033.jpg

Barbara and Zhivvy having a little rest at the top of that huge hill we walked up - we went the hard way, didn't see the stepped part!!!)

023-4.jpg

awhhh happy happy times happy.gif did you get the really fabulously hot sunny weather too, it was roasting here yesterday, brill!

awhhh happy happy times happy.gif did you get the really fabulously hot sunny weather too, it was roasting here yesterday, brill!

It has been glorious weather Anj -perfect for sightseeing!

Inside St Stephens' church by the window of Salome!

008-8.jpg

Posing under the Lions on Bolton Town Hall steps!

082.jpg

Under a well named shop!

105-3.jpg

And a couple of silly ones!!!

In the pub on Saturday night, Barbara thought it would be a good idea to have a coffee!!!! - yes you read that - a coffee!!!

So I made her drink wine!

206363_10150168289266689_711711688_7127999_414189_n.jpg

And to prove that i am a pimms swigging angel - here is the pic!

217458_10150171360206689_711711688_7156468_3706878_n.jpg

But whilst we are waiting - a story maybe????happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Well it is known that Barbara and I like a jug or two of Pimms of an eveningtongue.gif The other night we were on jug number three (hic) and the washing machine finished. As it was a warm night we thought we would still hang it outside in the dark! - seemed a good idea at the time. So we carried out the towels, sheets etc... put them on the table ready to hang on the washing line. Barbara picked up a towel to hang up and nearly fell over when she realised that there was no washing line there to hold the towels and tried to hang it on thin air!!!

'Where's your washing line gone?' She asked, very confused 'There was one here earlier.'

But saying that when the line was put back out it wasn't much easier in the dark. It is quiet hard to see it and very easy to walk into! (maybe it would have been better to have switched on the garden light!!!!)

So lesson learned: Pimms+washing+retractable washing lines+Belgians=bad idea!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That is damn hilarious!  Thanks for a good laugh, too funny!!!!   roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']But whilst we are waiting - a story maybe????
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Well it is known that Barbara and I like a jug or two of Pimms of an evening
tongue.gif
The other night we were on jug number three (hic) and the washing machine finished. As it was a warm night we thought we would still hang it outside in the dark! - seemed a good idea at the time. So we carried out the towels, sheets etc... put them on the table ready to hang on the washing line. Barbara picked up a towel to hang up and nearly fell over when she realised that there was no washing line there to hold the towels and tried to hang it on thin air!!!

So lesson learned: Pimms+washing+retractable washing lines+Belgians=bad idea!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That is damn hilarious!  Thanks for a good laugh, too funny!!!!   roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Was so funny!!! And when i was telling my mum - she just looked at us as if we were mad! (not far wrong though!!) laugh.gif

I would say I had as much fun reading your updates as you 2 did getting up to your antics all week.

I would say I had as much fun reading your updates as you 2 did getting up to your antics all week.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif thank you!!! glad we could be so entertaining lol!!!!