Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

I don't know why we don't have a section dedicated to new members or at least I can't find one.

Anyhow, here's a thread where hopefully new members will post and introduce thereself's to everyone.

You have a point...very good idea. I have been here about 9 months...and there has been many a thing I have not understood, or the workings of blogs, thread, blue lights and many OH! so many things...but I should say we are a friendly lot....and there has always  been  some one to help, explain, and point you in the right direction and giving guidance.

My name is cash (aka Julie), Been a member here since November 2009 (but I've only posted here regularly in the last four weeks, I'm hooked to the forum). And I'm a U2 addict. Hi Agt.

Suee just starting to figure all those things out too, blue lights, blogs, new postings, videos, profiles, fan, friends, etc...

Are but fun can be had working these things out AH!.....and you CAN ask anytime.....laugh.gifhappy.gif

Hi Guys, big welcome. Anything I can help with I'll try my best and if I can't one of the other friendly's will. thumbsup.gif

Hello hello - to all the new ones!

It is so nice to see new people in here - not that there is anything wrong with the old ones lol! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifwink.gifwink.gif

not that there is anything wrong with the old ones lol! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name=jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy] not that there is anything wrong with the old ones lol! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Myself lol!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I'm flowingcolors (aka Francis Calhooly). I've known about U2 since 1984 but I only got into them in 1991. Since then I've been a progressive fan. Right now, basing myself on some of you, I'm middle of the road. I don't care for Bono's bum. I don't care for his mouth either. My favourite member is Larry Mullen Jr because he is a straight talking, no nonsense kind of guy. He's also quite good on the drums. I've been a member of this site since about the middle of 2010 but it's only in recent times that I have started posting.

I'm also a neighbour of Mary's (aka badgirl56). I'm the one who gives her a few tissues when she starts talking about bono's bum. It's a condition she has but she's getting the necessary help. I also pray for every Sunday at mass. God hasn't answered yet but I'm sure he will with time.

I'm flowingcolors (aka Francis Calhooly). I've known about U2 since 1984 but I only got into them in 1991. Since then I've been a progressive fan. Right now, basing myself on some of you, I'm middle of the road. I don't care for Bono's bum. I don't care for his mouth either. My favourite member is Larry Mullen Jr because he is a straight talking, no nonsense kind of guy. He's also quite good on the drums. I've been a member of this site since about the middle of 2010 but it's only in recent times that I have started posting.

I'm also a neighbour of Mary's (aka badgirl56). I'm the one who gives her a few tissues when she starts talking about bono's bum. It's a condition she has but she's getting the necessary help. I also pray for every Sunday at mass. God hasn't answered yet but I'm sure he will with time.

Hello FC!!! I will forgive you for not enjoying Bman's bum as it is always good to see new face in here - Welcome! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

flowingcolours']I'm flowingcolors (aka Francis Calhooly). I've known about U2 since 1984 but I only got into them in 1991. Since then I've been a progressive fan. Right now, basing myself on some of you, I'm middle of the road. I don't care for Bono's bum. I don't care for his mouth either. My favourite member is Larry Mullen Jr because he is a straight talking, no nonsense kind of guy. He's also quite good on the drums. I've been a member of this site since about the middle of 2010 but it's only in recent times that I have started posting.

Hello FC!!! I will forgive you for not enjoying Bman's bum as it is always good to see new face in here - Welcome! happy.gif

Thank you!  And thank you again.

Did anyone of the old zootop introduce in proper way??

Hello

My name is

<--------

yes nick and real one are the same, no reason for me to hide my passion when I joined u2.com back at the end of 2004

Following the band since 1993. Yeah I know I'm late but I'm trying to catch up on everything

Love this place 'cos I met online and in person so many beautiful people

I had the pleasure also to meet all the members of the band around the world. Actually the first time was in Italy but I was so shocked that I couldn't move or say anything

About to go to my 39th and 40th shows, if the 2 Pavarotti&Friends are valid

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifFrancy your BAD!..when ye gonnae realize that Bum is well you know my thoughts on it!.......Welcome!..and welcome Suue and Cash .......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

zhivvy- i take it you already know your 'discotheque' status is spelt wrong. At least its better than the homepage saying the popmart tour was in 2007! eek.giflaugh.gif

zhivvy- i take it you already know your 'discotheque' status is spelt wrong.

French people in the staff?

and Francy(cos ive always called you Francy...couldnt your Ma or Da decide how to spell your name?roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']I'm flowingcolors (aka Francis Calhooly). I've known about U2 since 1984 but I only got into them in 1991. Since then I've been a progressive fan. Right now, basing myself on some of you, I'm middle of the road. I don't care for Bono's bum. I don't care for his mouth either. My favourite member is Larry Mullen Jr because he is a straight talking, no nonsense kind of guy. He's also quite good on the drums. I've been a member of this site since about the middle of 2010 but it's only in recent times that I have started posting.

and Francy(cos ive always called you Francy...couldnt your Ma or Da decide how to spell your name?roll.gifroll.gif

Why you ask me questions you already know Mary? Ma & Da were not very good at spelling you know.  Even now Da spells his own name Filip when it shoulda ben Philip and that's why we just calls him Flip.  Ma, god rest her soul, always wanted a boy and she only got me.  She had Francis in her head from the moment she found out she was pregnant.  Ah,  sure I make up for it by growin up wearing dungarees and doc martens, aye.

Francis is the name of the main character of Dirty Dancing, I love that movie :)

How's your life living next to Mary? :P

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifhis real name is Phlip?....Ive always thought it was Flip!!!!!!!!..Pease dont tell him that!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifOne of these days im gonnae set those dungarees on fire!.....you look like something from Dexys Midnight Runners!..a shown up you are sometimes!roll.gifroll.gif

Francis is the name of the main character of Dirty Dancing, I love that movie :)

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Me too Monica I love that film!!!!!!!!......

Hi Monica.  Lovely to meet you, dear.  Life would be much better if she didn't live so close.  She's a doll, except when she goes on about Bono's bum.  She forgets that she is lusting after a married man and I have to spend hours before the cross in mass burning candles for her soul.  I hope he is forgiving her as much as I need him to.  I'd hate for her to go down into the depths of hell for such a fruitless endeavor.  The really funny thing about it, and I tell you this truthfully, she'd piss her pants if he even looked at her, never mind even say hello to her wee face.  I do have sleepless nights worrying about my doll but if I wasn't worry about her, I'd be worrying about my own child, Hamish.  He's in college now studying biomedical science and he's doing well.  he wants to be an engineer or a scientist.  He's a good wee young un, my hamish.

Good to meet you Flowingcolours, you're sounding less biblical of late. Did you once have a job on Jackanory?

One of these days Francy you will see the Sun Shine from BMans Bum!!!!!!!!..you will you will!!!!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif