Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

omg, somehow that new nickname made me think bout the smelly-cat song from phoebe in friends?!
and i will think very hard and deep, maggie, bout a name for andrew and zhivvy.

* ideas are very welcome, please pm them to:

thanx so much!wink.gif
Smelly-feet, smelly feet, what do you do to them!

Smelly feet, smelly feet, they really stink!!

You won't wash them to make them fresh

They really are a stinky mess...........

(to the tune of smelly cat happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif)

Love you so Barbara - and can't wait for the names you think of!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

omg, somehow that new nickname made me think bout the smelly-cat song from phoebe in friends?!

thanx so much!wink.gif

Love you so Barbara - and can't wait for the names you think of!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']omg, somehow that new nickname made me think bout the smelly-cat song from phoebe in friends?!

thanx so much!
wink.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!smile.gif

Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!smile.gif
only the smell would scare them off lol! tongue.giftongue.gif

I am sure they will see that we are all a bunch of happy loons and join in!!!

(and please don't help Barbara to choose a name for me - between the two of you  God knows what I'd end up with!!!)

badgirl56']Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!
smile.gif

only the smell would scare them off lol! tongue.giftongue.gif

(and please don't help Barbara to choose a name for me - between the two of you  God knows what I'd end up with!!!)

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifBabs..pssst ..you know where!tongue.gifwink.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!
smile.gif

only the smell would scare them off lol!
tongue.giftongue.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifBabs..pssst ..you know where!tongue.gifwink.gif

psssst.............. i know where too lol!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Hey what's up? I'm SweetCatarina and I'm new to the board. If I act like a newb on here, it's because I'm still getting my barrings so please bare with me.

hi sweetcatarina, dont be afraid! you can join the fun in here, and if you have trouble using the forum or something, just ask! (like we all did some time ago)

nice meeting you (and if you stay around you can help me come up with a nickname for agt and zhivvy, thanx!)

Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

Hey sweetCatarina, fellow newbie (don't be deceived by my posts I'm still a newbie well maybe not anymore, it's only been two and a half months how is my count so high?)

Hey what's up? I'm SweetCatarina and I'm new to the board. If I act like a newb on here, it's because I'm still getting my barrings so please bare with me.
Hi Catarina! Welcome to the Zoo and the madness which goes with it!

If you need any help around here just give us all a shout and one of us will be happy to help you!happy.gif

Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

Hey sweetCatarina, fellow newbie (don't be deceived by my posts I'm still a newbie well maybe not anymore, it's only been two and a half months how is my count so high?)

i'm stuck with the names for andrew and zhiv!! i need help, please?? anyone? any ideas?? you know where to put them!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

cash0012']
Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or 
stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

i'm stuck with the names for andrew and zhiv!! i need help, please?? anyone? any ideas?? you know where to put them!oh yes we do!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif bend over Barbara!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

barbara1 wrote:

cash0012']
Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or 
stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

i'm stuck with the names for andrew and zhiv!! i need help, please?? anyone? any ideas?? you know where to put them!
oh yes we do!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif bend over Barbara!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

somehow, someway i knew you were gonna say this!!!!

OK...it's sad really, I've been posting randomly around the board but I never introduced myself. Always felt like I was interrupting a good conversation... So, I thought I would finally venture in here and officially say "hi." :)

I'm Amanda, live in Denver and am married with a 4 year-old son. (Who I'm proud to say is growing up loving U2 as much as me!)

Been a U2 fan since '94 and much like everyone here I would imagine is completely obsessed with the band. I have been fortunate enough to go to at least one show on each tour since PopMart. Wish I was more fortunate to afford following them around city to city...

OK...it's sad really, I've been posting randomly around the board but I never introduced myself. Always felt like I was interrupting a good conversation... So, I thought I would finally venture in here and officially say "hi." :)

I'm Amanda, live in Denver and am married with a 4 year-old son. (Who I'm proud to say is growing up loving U2 as much as me!)

Been a U2 fan since '94 and much like everyone here I would imagine is completely obsessed with the band. I have been fortunate enough to go to at least one show on each tour since PopMart. Wish I was more fortunate to afford following them around city to city...

hello Amanda!!! so nice to meet you - how wasthe Denver show? Or is that just a stupid question lol!happy.gif

wow, amanda!! one show atleast on each tour??? now i'm jealous at you!wink.gif

welcome!happy.gif

Hello!! I would say stupid, but awesome question in one? Haha! No really, it was freaking AMAZING! I went with my husband and we had a rockin good time. We got the closest I've ever been to the boys and for me, I think it was the best U2 show I've been to...music set wise. The only downer was that my other U2 soley best friend was supposed to fly out from Philly (she moved from Denver to Philly after they postponed the tour) and she ended up getting so deathly ill she didn't make it out here.

I just wish I could live at a U2 concert. Those couple hours they perform go by waaaay too fast.

Hi Amanda, nice to meet you! Being close to the boys sounds greatsmile.gif sorry though that your friend couldn't make it...

Like Barbara said, you've been so lucky to see so many tours!!! And I really really hope there still will be many new tours left to seehappy.gifhappy.gif

Barbara - Hi! And sorry to make you jealous!! It's not my intention at all. Just seams there are a ton of people here who go to SO many shows...

Kerttuli - Hello :) I sure hope there are many more tours to go to! I would cry so hard if they ever said they were 'done'.

Barbara - Hi! And sorry to make you jealous!! It's not my intention at all. Just seams there are a ton of people here who go to SO many shows...

Kerttuli - Hello :) I sure hope there are many more tours to go to! I would cry so hard if they ever said they were 'done'.

don be sorry, amanda! cause i'm sure i wouldnt be if i was in your shoeswink.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mamur']Barbara - Hi! And sorry to make you jealous!! It's not my intention at all. Just seams there are a ton of people here who go to SO many shows...

Kerttuli - Hello
:)
I sure hope there are many more tours to go to! I would cry so hard if they ever said they were 'done'.

don be sorry, amanda! cause i'm sure i wouldnt be if i was in your shoeswink.gifhappy.gif

But if you were in here shoes - you'd make them smell! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

barbara1 wrote:

mamur']Barbara - Hi! And sorry to make you jealous!! It's not my intention at all. Just seams there are a ton of people here who go to SO many shows...

Kerttuli - Hello
:)
I sure hope there are many more tours to go to! I would cry so hard if they ever said they were 'done'.

don be sorry, amanda! cause i'm sure i wouldnt be if i was in your shoes
wink.gifhappy.gif

But if you were in here shoes - you'd make them smell! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Hey Barbara still working on those nick names. Still stumped?