Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifhis real name is Phlip?....Ive always thought it was Flip!!!!!!!!..Pease dont tell him that!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifOne of these days im gonnae set those dungarees on fire!.....you look like something from Dexys Midnight Runners!..a shown up you are sometimes!roll.gifroll.gif
Oh shush noo yah auld bint!  My dungarees are what makes me who ah am.  I love em and when I'm oot bead rattlin fer yer soul, ye'll be thanking me!

Good to meet you Flowingcolours, you're sounding less biblical of late. Did you once have a job on Jackanory?

Hello Elaine, deary.  I'm not one to be biblical.  I'm just a good catholic, praying for all the wee souls.  I never had a job on jackanory but I watch the show with my grandniece most mornings.

why did I ever persuade you to jion here??????..few beers and I say anything!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifno more drinking sessions with you Francy!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

zhivvy- i take it you already know your 'discotheque' status is spelt wrong. At least its better than the homepage saying the popmart tour was in 2007! eek.giflaugh.gif
My status spelt wrong and the other day I posted in both 1945 and 1993 - in the space of 5 mins!!! My time machine moves fast!!!!

why did I ever persuade you to jion here??????..few beers and I say anything!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifno more drinking sessions with you Francy!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Remind me not to tell you to jion Facebook!!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

you will see the Sun Shine from BMans Bum!!!!!!!!
This leaves an interesting picture in my mind. I'm still not sure what I think of it.

BTW, my name's Jennifer. Everyone around here calls me, Jen except for Barbara. She calls me Jenny. Either one is fine. I've been around here since sometime in 2009. I've been in love with U2's music since 1987. My first show was November 17, 1987, in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see them again until the Rose Bowl Show in 2009. I am making up for it by seeing them in Denver, Salt Lake City, and both Anaheim shows this year. Nice to meet everyone! smile.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

badgirl56'] you will see the Sun Shine from BMans Bum!!!!!!!!

This leaves an interesting picture in my mind. I'm still not sure what I think of it.

BTW, my name's Jennifer. Everyone around here calls me, Jen except for Barbara. She calls me Jenny. Either one is fine. I've been around here since sometime in 2009. I've been in love with U2's music since 1987. My first show was November 17, 1987, in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see them again until the Rose Bowl Show in 2009. I am making up for it by seeing them in Denver, Salt Lake City, and both Anaheim shows this year. Nice to meet everyone! smile.gif

See you in Denver and SLC Jen :)

Mary ye wee bizzum, ye asked me to join last year because yer wanted me to come doon to the next concert where ye were goan ta convince me that Bono's arse was worth a lifetime in hell for.  I'm no yet convinced, ye bletherin bloothered bint!

Mary ye wee bizzum, ye asked me to join last year because yer wanted me to come doon to the next concert where ye were goan ta convince me that Bono's arse was worth a lifetime in hell for.  I'm no yet convinced, ye bletherin bloothered bint!

I would say Bono's something else is worth a lifetime in hell for.... :P

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

flowingcolours']Mary ye wee bizzum, ye asked me to join last year because yer wanted me to come doon to the next concert where ye were goan ta convince me that Bono's arse was worth a lifetime in hell for.  I'm no yet convinced, ye bletherin bloothered bint!

I would say Bono's something else is worth a lifetime in hell for.... " alt="">His eyes?  Aye I be thinking the same me self.

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

flowingcolours']Mary ye wee bizzum, ye asked me to join last year because yer wanted me to come doon to the next concert where ye were goan ta convince me that Bono's arse was worth a lifetime in hell for.  I'm no yet convinced, ye bletherin bloothered bint!

I would say Bono's something else is worth a lifetime in hell for.... :P

With you on that Monica! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

monica martino wrote:

I would say Bono's something else is worth a lifetime in hell for....
:P

With you on that Monica! happy.gif

Oh yiz are talking boot is boabie.  I'm gonae boak!

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

monica martino']

I would say Bono's something else is worth a lifetime in hell for....
:P

With you on that Monica!
happy.gif

Are boabies his sunglasses???? that is what I was talking about!

flowingcolours wrote:

Zhivvy']

With you on that Monica!
happy.gif

Are boabies his sunglasses???? that is what I was talking about!

me I was talking about his shoes

utwothefly']zhivvy- i take it you already know your 'discotheque' status is spelt wrong. At least its better than the homepage saying the popmart tour was in 2007!
eek.giflaugh.gif

My status spelt wrong and the other day I posted in both 1945 and 1993 - in the space of 5 mins!!! My time machine moves fast!!!!

Next time you go back to 1993 take me with... and we'll catch a zooTV show! happy.gif

Come on nubies! We know your here. Introduce yourselfs and getting posting in the madhouse banana.gif

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']zhivvy- i take it you already know your 'discotheque' status is spelt wrong. At least its better than the homepage saying the popmart tour was in 2007!
eek.giflaugh.gif

Next time you go back to 1993 take me with... and we'll catch a zooTV show! happy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Will do!! Missed it the first time round so would be good to go and see it!

utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy']My status spelt wrong and the other day I posted in both 1945 and 1993 - in the space of 5 mins!!! My time machine moves fast!!!!

Next time you go back to 1993 take me with... and we'll catch a zooTV show!
happy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Will do!! Missed it the first time round so would be good to go and see it!

Yes take me too... had no money and all that and couldn't go, Have since learned how to sell my body!!! only joking!!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']

Next time you go back to 1993 take me with... and we'll catch a zooTV show!
happy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Will do!! Missed it the first time round so would be good to go and see it!

Yes take me too... had no money and all that and couldn't go, Have since learned how to sell my body!!! only joking!!

Hey Maggie - if selling your body is what it takes to get concert tickets - who are we to judge you!!! I thought about doing it - but it turned out I would have to pay the men to sleep with me!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Be careful when we start talking Mangoes!!!!

Welcome all new ones pleased to meet ya all xxx

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

badgirl56'] you will see the Sun Shine from BMans Bum!!!!!!!!

so i can keep calling you jenny, right? didnt notice i was the only one?! you just seem/sound as a jenny to me (jen sounds so short and harsh in my non-english speaking ears, jenny much softer and feminin) happy.gif

and as always, i am a bit jealous at people who saw them in 1987, wow!!!lucky you!

you could click my profile to find out too, but :

i'pm barbara, babs, barb,....
i'm belgian. long time u2 fan, but never a concert-girl (or so i thought!!) in my younger years. wanted to experience a u2-concert for soo long, then 2009 i had the opportunity to see them in amsterdam. i started posting here few months later, around september 2009. met some really harsh, rude people, but also really friendly, sweet people. zhivvy was my first really close friend here, i could share personal things with. she visited us april last year and we have seen eachother couple of times since (hope this friendship will last!!) i met other zootops in person this month!! and i have a dream we will all be at dublin-show very soon and more zootops will finally meet-up and party together. this is a great community. lot of people here will stick up for eachother, care bout eachother, encourage and listen to eachother. also when life gets tough.
so welcome to all newbies: if you treat people with respect in here, all the respect and love will come back to you!  (and this doesnt mean we cant take a little critisisme, irony or joke at times! wink.gif)

you could click my profile to find out too, but :
i'pm barbara, babs, barb,....
i'm belgian. long time u2 fan, but never a concert-girl (or so i thought!!) in my younger years. wanted to experience a u2-concert for soo long, then 2009 i had the opportunity to see them in amsterdam. i started posting here few months later, around september 2009. met some really harsh, rude people, but also really friendly, sweet people. zhivvy was my first really close friend here, i could share personal things with. she visited us april last year and we have seen eachother couple of times since (hope this friendship will last!!) [/font]i met other zootops in person this month!! and i have a dream we will all be at dublin-show very soon and more zootops will finally meet-up and party together. this is a great community. lot of people here will stick up for eachother, care bout eachother, encourage and listen to eachother. also when life gets tough.
so welcome to all newbies: if you treat people with respect in here, all the respect and love will come back to you!  (and this doesnt mean we cant take a little critisisme, irony or joke at times! wink.gif)
Barbara - We did seem to click on here and I have had so many great holidays with you here and in Belgium!! And of course this friendship will last for 2reasons - 1) I love you too much to never be friends with you! and 2) You know too much about me!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Either there are no new members or you *crazy people* scared them away. lol

Either there are no new members or you *crazy people* scared them away. lol

Crazy????? We are being nice and friendly Polly lol! happy.gif