Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

Zhivvy wrote:

Barbara - We did seem to click on here and I have had so many great holidays with you here and in Belgium!! And of course this friendship will last for 2reasons - 1) I love you too much to never be friends with you! and 2) You know too much about me!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

see, thats why i made you tell me the dirty, little, juicy secrets! so i could bribe you to stay friends forever!!

Zhivvy wrote:

Barbara - We did seem to click on here and I have had so many great holidays with you here and in Belgium!! And of course this friendship will last for 2reasons - 1) I love you too much to never be friends with you! and 2) You know too much about me!!!

see, thats why i made you tell me the dirty, little, juicy secrets! so i could bribe you to stay friends forever!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Sneaky plan!!! As now I never dare to not be friends with you!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

(not tellling you anymore of them though!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']
Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Sneaky plan!!! As now I never dare to not be friends with you!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

(not tellling you anymore of them though!)

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifJust thinking of the thoughts in your mind right now!!!! Just the ONE!!! LMAO!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hi I'm Anthony, been a fan since 1987, saw them in 1997, been friends with PattiU2 since 1996 and the days of WIRE and IRC, before u2.com or U2 had a microsoft website (POPmart) or Al Gore invented the internet or Obama visited 57 states.

I'm an amateur photographer. My subject of late has been U2 (well 2009 most recent I guess). I'm fun, witty and arty hahah. I have a FB presence so say hi.

I have a pretty good U2 collection. Wanna come see? :oD

Anyhoo, welcome to all those who are new. I'm part of the website's wallpaper.

I'm flowingcolors (aka Francis Calhooly). I've known about U2 since 1984 but I only got into them in 1991. Since then I've been a progressive fan. Right now, basing myself on some of you, I'm middle of the road. I don't care for Bono's bum. I don't care for his mouth either. My favourite member is Larry Mullen Jr because he is a straight talking, no nonsense kind of guy. He's also quite good on the drums. I've been a member of this site since about the middle of 2010 but it's only in recent times that I have started posting.

I'm also a neighbour of Mary's (aka badgirl56). I'm the one who gives her a few tissues when she starts talking about bono's bum. It's a condition she has but she's getting the necessary help. I also pray for every Sunday at mass. God hasn't answered yet but I'm sure he will with time.

clap.gifAnother Larry person!  And since you are Mary's neighbour, can you smack her for all of her "Larry's flat arse" comments?

Glad you have started posting.

Welcome flowingcolours!

pollyanna']Either there are no new members or you *crazy people* scared them away. lol

Crazy????? We are being nice and friendly Polly lol! thumbsup.gif

Hello mich40 and scout6. Do yiz know a lassie called agent 99? She's a fancy wumman with long black hair on her heid. Yiz might a seen her on the show Get Smart. I don't come in here as often as I did. I read that post by the moderator talkin boot some wee lad called gibber or sumthin and I gut a bit scared noo because I don't wanae offend anyone. But I'm a weegie and we offend ppl no matter what we say. We only get away with a lot because no one canae understand us! I always effin and blindin in me own boggin hame. It's all right bufty if ye ask me!

[quote name='pollyanna wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

pollyanna']Either there are no new members or you *crazy people* scared them away. lol

Crazy????? We are being nice and friendly Polly lol! thumbsup.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hello there any new ones!!!

Just though I should introduce myself before anyone makes you think differently about me!

I am Zhivvy - Cheryl.

I am from England, I am from Bolton in the North but live in the middle.

I have been a U2 fan since the late 80s when I saw Bono  and that hair!!! - and been in love with him ever since!

I love the Zoo and the great people in here whom I have met and yet to meet. Some of my closest friends are from in here.

But as much as I love my friends in here - please don't believe the things they say about me!!! I am sweet pure and innocent. There are just some Belgians and Scots in here who will try and slander my name!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif (and most others do too!!!) No idea why!

Just though I should introduce myself before anyone makes you think differently about me!

I am Zhivvy - Cheryl.

I have been a U2 fan since the late 80s when I saw Bono  and that hair!!! - and been in love with him ever since!

I love the Zoo and the great people in here whom I have met and yet to meet. Some of my closest friends are from in here.

But as much as I love my friends in here - please don't believe the things they say about me!!! I am sweet pure and innocent. There are just some Belgians and Scots in here who will try and slander my name!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif (and most others do too!!!) No idea why!

Yer some bint!  Well, so mary tells me.tired.gif

pollyanna wrote:

Zhivvy']

Crazy????? We are being nice and friendly Polly lol!
thumbsup.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Didin't scare me away, yet it did take me a while to start posting in here till I realized that everyone in here loves the band just as much as I do. But my family think I'm crazy, and want to do an intervention. I think they will have to put me in a strait jacket before that happenslaugh.gif.

I am Zhivvy - Cheryl.

You had me going there, until you said "innocent" laugh.gif

Well tell Mary that it takes one to know one!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

pollyanna']Just kidding.....I know you're nice and friendly......The Zoo people are the best people. 
thumbsup.gif

Didin't scare me away, yet it did take me a while to start posting in here till I realized that everyone in here loves the band just as much as I do. But my family think I'm crazy, and want to do an intervention. I think they will have to put me in a strait jacket before that happenslaugh.gif.It took me years to post in here - so I know how you feel - I was so scred to write something, I felt like I was pushing in on someone's conversation! But then I realised that it wasn't like that at all and everyone here was lovely and welcoming!

I have been threatened with being sent to the madhouse - but don't need that, I love my mad zoo friends in here and the insanity we share!happy.gif

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hello there any new ones!!!

I am Zhivvy - Cheryl.

But as much as I love my friends in here - please don't believe the things they say about me!!! I am sweet pure and innocent. There are just some Belgians and Scots in here who will try and slander my name!
(and most others do too!!!) No idea why!

You had me going there, until you said "innocent" laugh.gif

Damn!!! Did I lay it on a bit thick???wink.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

Zhivvy']Hello there any new ones!!!

I am Zhivvy - Cheryl.

But as much as I love my friends in here - please don't believe the things they say about me!!! I am sweet pure and innocent. There are just some Belgians and Scots in here who will try and slander my name!
(and most others do too!!!) No idea why!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifIm speechless here!!!!!!!!.....INNOCENT?????Im surprised ye can even spell the word!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifand as fer you Francie!!!!!!..no more beer for you in ma gerden!!!!!tongue.gifwink.gif..and Mich!...youve met me!.....Larry needs to tone his erse to go with his smile!.....you know that rare thing that spreads across his face now and then!........tongue.gifwink.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifCheryl!..Francie!..Mich!!!!!!..Im speecless!.....Babs ..were the INNOCENTS here!..surpised Cheryl can even spell it!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifCheryl!..Francie!..Mich!!!!!!..Im speecless!.....Babs ..were the INNOCENTS here!..surpised Cheryl can even spell it!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oi!!!!!! I am going to start a new thread in here the 'Zhivvy/Cheryl is innocent and just misunderstood' thread! happy.gif Full of stories of my purity etc... and all the nice things I have done etc...... and then all thhe new members will not ge the wrong impression of me! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Cheryl!..Francie!..Mich!!!!!!..Im speecless!.....Babs ..were the INNOCENTS here!..surpised Cheryl can even spell it!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oi!!!!!! I am going to start a new thread in here the 'Zhivvy/Cheryl is innocent and just misunderstood' thread! happy.gif Full of stories of my purity etc... and all the nice things I have done etc...... and then all thhe new members will not ge the wrong impression of me! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

But how long will you be able to keep the innocence up for??? you won't be able to resist a mango or bucket remark if Bman is around and there are plenty that will try and trip you up so tis going to be a very hard strugggle to maintain your pure imagine for long so best give up now....

So Zhivvy,

just imagine Bono on the bridge just above your head, sing right at you..... right now... and.... what is truely in your mind..........

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Cheryl!..Francie!..Mich!!!!!!..Im speecless!.....Babs ..were the INNOCENTS here!..surpised Cheryl can even spell it!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oi!!!!!! I am going to start a new thread in here the 'Zhivvy/Cheryl is innocent and just misunderstood' thread!
happy.gif
Full of stories of my purity etc... and all the nice things I have done etc...... and then all thhe new members will not ge the wrong impression of me!
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

But how long will you be able to keep the innocence up for??? you won't be able to resist a mango or bucket remark if Bman is around and there are plenty that will try and trip you up so tis going to be a very hard strugggle to maintain your pure imagine for long so best give up now....

happy.gifhappy.gif I had avoided mentioning mangoes or buckets!! - as that had nothing to do with me! embarassed.gif - honest!

But I need to at least try lol!!!happy.gif

So Zhivvy,

just imagine Bono on the bridge just above your head, sing right at you..... right now... and.... what is truely in your mind..........

Early morning, lack of sleep, please someone correct the grammer in the above statement....embarassed.gif

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

maggie18patchwork']So Zhivvy,

Early morning, lack of sleep, please someone correct the grammer in the above statement....embarassed.gif

Mmmmmmm....... my stomach making strange flip-floppy feelings right now! And he looking down at me...... and..... and.....and,..... those eyes ..........*swooooon*.........the sweat..........**off for a cold shower** before the innocence flies out of the window!!! OMB!