Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

Recommended Posts

Nice Bono is your Fav!.;-).....

 

what is your take on Bonos Bum?

do you go to the Cheltenhem Races?

What is your fav thing bout Bono?

what colour are your eyes?

what size of shoe are you?

why Mr Brightside?..

no Mr Dullside?tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nice Bono is your Fav!.;-).....

 

what is your take on Bonos Bum?

do you go to the Cheltenhem Races?

What is your fav thing bout Bono?

what colour are your eyes?

what size of shoe are you?

why Mr Brightside?..

no Mr Dullside?wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like your innocence when it comes tqo mango'swink.gif spend some more time in here and it will melt away....

btw; you xid skip zhivs question bout the analty of the zoo (if thats a word??) did you think we wouldnt notice?!
think i need to google the killers.
while were on itq, can we mix andrews thread in this too?? the how did your appearance change-thread? pics from before and now, brightside?tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=barbara1]i like your innocence when it comes tqo mango'swink.gif spend some more time in here and it will melt away....

btw; you xid skip zhivs question bout the analty of the zoo (if thats a word??) did you think we wouldnt notice?!
think i need to google the killers.
while were on itq, can we mix andrews thread in this too?? the how did your appearance change-thread? pics from before and now, brightside?tongue.gif
Analty? It`s a word of sorts I suppose.

I don`t like the way people jump on you when you criticise the band in any way. They`re in my opinion the best band in the world but they`re not perfect and sometimes make mistakes. Why is it wrong to highlight these mistakes? I`m not saying everyone is like that but a lot are and it just frustrates me.

Definately google The Killers. I first saw them when they supported on Vertigo at Cardiff and they blew me away. Been a fan ever since.

Don`t know how to mix threads, sorry. I`ve only just learned how to post a link and I`m a total technophobe so your lucky I`m even answering your questions. It`s fun though so any more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankfurt was absolutely amazing!!! - for me was the start of a great summer of U2!

 

Ok some more questions as you seem to be enjoying answering then and we are a bunch of nosey women!!!!

 

How long have you been in the Zoo for?

Can you remember your first post?

Do you go to the gym?

What do you dream of doing?

Can you ice skate?

Any allergies?

Biggest fear?

Favourite butty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=Zhivvy]Frankfurt was absolutely amazing!!! - for me was the start of a great summer of U2!

 

Ok some more questions as you seem to be enjoying answering then and we are a bunch of nosey women!!!!

 

How long have you been in the Zoo for?

Can you remember your first post?

Do you go to the gym?

What do you dream of doing?

Can you ice skate?

Any allergies?

Biggest fear?

Favourite butty?

 

Off and on since 2004 but never really got involved in the forum. I subscribed to Propaganda for a few years too.

I got a birthday card with £10 in it when I was 5. Is that what you mean? It`s not is it? In the early days I used to make fictitious quotes from Bono and was responsible for the bit where you had to agree to keep to the rules before you entered the forum. Sorry about that.

I was the under 17 national bodybuilding champion in 1986. I got a chest infection that lasted for 9 months which really fucked me up. I do play a bit of football though so I`m not that out of shape.

That`s not for publishing in this domain.

I`ve not been ice skating since I knocked myself out on the ice and woke up on a stretcher. I was 16. 

I`m allergic to large sheets of ice.

Being buried alive and large sheets of ice.

Toasted cheese and peperoni with reggae reggae sauce. banana.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

by mixing andrews thread, i meant, since we have made this a new members introduction meeets hotseat-thread, can we maybe make it a 'new members introduce yourself meets hotseat meets how did your appearance change'-thread. i know the name is a bit long, but it just means can we see an old and a new pic of you? but reading your post, i wonder if you figured out how to post pictures in here yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=barbara1]by mixing andrews thread, i meant, since we have made this a new members introduction meeets hotseat-thread, can we maybe make it a 'new members introduce yourself meets hotseat meets how did your appearance change'-thread. i know the name is a bit long, but it just means can we see an old and a new pic of you? but reading your post, i wonder if you figured out how to post pictures in here yet?Yes. Me too. I think. Give me a walk through and I`ll try. Tell me what to do to post pictures and I`ll show you some of them. I have only got a few concert photo`s that are worth posting but you might like them, especially Zhivvy as we`ve attended so many of the same. You might find my Bono mullet amusing too. It`s from the 80`s so u might even piss yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:


barbara1
']by mixing andrews thread, i meant, since we have made this a new members introduction meeets hotseat-thread, can we maybe make it a 'new members introduce yourself meets hotseat meets how did your appearance change'-thread. i know the name is a bit long, but it just means can we see an old and a new pic of you? but reading your post, i wonder if you figured out how to post pictures in here yet?

Yes. Me too. I think. Give me a walk through and I`ll try. Tell me what to do to post pictures and I`ll show you some of them. I have only got a few concert photo`s that are worth posting but you might like them, especially Zhivvy as we`ve attended so many of the same. You might find my Bono mullet amusing too. It`s from the 80`s so u might even piss yourself.

 

Would love to see some old show pics - I only have pics from 360, none from the other tours!!!

And yes we want to see the mullet!!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I have a message somewhere i sent to people about how to upload to here - i will see if i can find it tomorrow and PM it to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you find that message yet, zhiv? it has helped so many of us, desperate zootops, lol!

looking forward to the pics, mr bright. and your mullet too! cause no matter what they say, a mullet on the right guy can look soooooo sexyyyyyyy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Brightside - Pmed you the details of how to post the pics! Hope it all makes sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and now we wait, patiently........ (please hurry, mr bright!wink.gif)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hello Im Caroleen Decosta and i've been a member for about three years even though my profile says two , and I like to welcome all you newcomers and to tell you that suscribing is well worthit , you get to occasionally listen to live feeds and you get a CD not that you should expect one when you suscribe , '' I didnt';' anyway enjoy zootopia and dont forget to introduce yourself , and we'd love to know what possessed you to come here and what made you like U2 so much......................

 

 

I LOVE U2 !!!! So we should too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:


Zhivvy
']Frankfurt was absolutely amazing!!! - for me was the start of a great summer of U2!

 

Ok some more questions as you seem to be enjoying answering then and we are a bunch of nosey women!!!!

 

How long have you been in the Zoo for?

Can you remember your first post?

Do you go to the gym?

What do you dream of doing?

Can you ice skate?

Any allergies?

Biggest fear?

Favourite butty?

 

Off and on since 2004 but never really got involved in the forum. I subscribed to Propaganda for a few years too.

I got a birthday card with £10 in it when I was 5. Is that what you mean? It`s not is it? In the early days I used to make fictitious quotes from Bono and was responsible for the bit where you had to agree to keep to the rules before you entered the forum. Sorry about that.

I was the under 17 national bodybuilding champion in 1986. I got a chest infection that lasted for 9 months which really fucked me up. I do play a bit of football though so I`m not that out of shape.

That`s not for publishing in this domain.

I`ve not been ice skating since I knocked myself out on the ice and woke up on a stretcher. I was 16. 

I`m allergic to large sheets of ice.

Being buried alive and large sheets of ice.

Toasted cheese and peperoni with reggae reggae sauce. banana.gif I got a birthday card with £10 in it when I was 5. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

your quite funny Mr B!........thumbsup.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hello Im Caroleen Decosta and i've been a member for about three years even though my profile says two , and I like to welcome all you newcomers and to tell you that suscribing is well worthit , you get to occasionally listen to live feeds and you get a CD not that you should expect one when you suscribe , '' I didnt';' anyway enjoy zootopia and dont forget to introduce yourself , and we'd love to know what possessed you to come here and what made you like U2 so much......................

 

 

I LOVE U2 !!!! So we should too

what a lovely name!..Caroleen!...;-);-);-)..everyones says two yrs..cos that was when new website launched.....tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Give me a chance I`ve got to find it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:


badgirl56']Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Give me a chance I`ve got to find it first.

we are very patient people, mr bright. as long as the result is amazing!!wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:


badgirl56']Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Give me a chance I`ve got to find it first.

She's a bossy one the badgirl!!!! happy.gif (bad influence too - led me astray, I was sweet and innocent til i met her!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Mr Brightside wrote:

badgirl56']Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Give me a chance I`ve got to find it first.

She's a bossy one the badgirl!!!! happy.gif (bad influence too - led me astray, I was sweet and innocent til i met her!)

 

OMG!!!! you're still pulling this trick on the newbies, are you??? give him a couple of weeks, my dear, and he'll know pretty quick just how 'innocent' you are!roll.gif

sweet, yes (if you put an effort in!) innocent?? think u stopped being that like 36 years agotongue.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Mr Brightside']Give me a chance I`ve got to find it first.

She's a bossy one the badgirl!!!!
happy.gif
(bad influence too - led me astray, I was sweet and innocent til i met her!)

OMG!!!! you're still pulling this trick on the newbies, are you??? give him a couple of weeks, my dear, and he'll know pretty quick just how 'innocent' you are!roll.gif

sweet, yes (if you put an effort in!) innocent?? think u stopped being that like 36 years agotongue.gif

 

'Trick'??? what trick, sweetness and purity I am!!! Don't believe what you hear from Barbara - none of it is true!!!! tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']She's a bossy one the badgirl!!!!
happy.gif
(bad influence too - led me astray, I was sweet and innocent til i met her!)

OMG!!!! you're still pulling this trick on the newbies, are you??? give him a couple of weeks, my dear, and he'll know pretty quick just how 'innocent' you are!
roll.gif
sweet, yes (if you put an effort in!) innocent?? think u stopped being that like 36 years ago
tongue.gif

 

'Trick'??? what trick, sweetness and purity I am!!! Don't believe what you hear from Barbara - none of it is true!!!! tongue.gif

I`m old enough and wise enough to know what you ladies are like. Not totally I admit. No man on this planet will fully understand women. Even if we get close to sussing you out you change all the rules to put us back to square one anyway.

I`ll dig out the photo`s and try and upload them.

Thanks for the walkthrough Zhivvy.

Any more questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another .......smile.gif

Did you really used to be a body builder?...show us a pic of yer mangos...oops I mean Muscles!embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

 

Cheryls Fault!!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another .......smile.gif

Did you really used to be a body builder?...show us a pic of yer mangos...oops I mean Muscles!embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

 

Cheryls Fault!!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LMAO!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Think you asked that one all by yourself!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...