Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']another .......
smile.gif

Did you really used to be a body builder?...show us a pic of yer mangos...oops I mean Muscles!
embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

Cheryls Fault!!!!!!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LMAO!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Think you asked that one all by yourself!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

but its your fault we think of Mangos!......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifsee Mr B I get sooooooo embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif..BAD influence she is!tongue.gifwink.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']another .......
smile.gif

Did you really used to be a body builder?...show us a pic of yer mangos...oops I mean Muscles!
embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

Cheryls Fault!!!!!!!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LMAO!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Think you asked that one all by yourself!!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

but its your fault we think of Mangos!......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifsee Mr B I get sooooooo embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif..BAD influence she is!tongue.gifwink.gif

How can you blame me for that????? happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif As if i would start something like that!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I have one!thumbsup.gif..Are you on Facebook?roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Yes I`m on facebook I`ll pm you my name if you want. There`s pics from Cardiff 09 and Frankfurt on there.

And yes I was a bodybuilder many years ago. 

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:

badgirl56']I have one!
thumbsup.gif
..Are you on Facebook?

Yes I`m on facebook I`ll pm you my name if you want. There`s pics from Cardiff 09 and Frankfurt on there.

And yes I was a bodybuilder many years ago. nae bother!....see ye on Facebook!thumbsup.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy']LMAO!!

Think you asked that one all by yourself!!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

but its your fault we think of Mangos!......
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
see Mr B I get sooooooo
embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif
..BAD influence she is!
tongue.gifwink.gif

How can you blame me for that????? happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif As if i would start something like that!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

this conversation is sooooo funny!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

something bout pot and kettle comes to mind.tongue.gif

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:

badgirl56']I have one!
thumbsup.gif
..Are you on Facebook?

And yes I was a bodybuilder many years ago. found you but your settings?.......

Hi.. I'm Dawn.. I used to be a regular on these boards, but don't come here so much now.. I feel like a newbie.. lol

Hi everyone. I am thegrockinthefrock. But my friends call me Grockie. How is

everyone doing? I joined ages ago but have just got around to saying hello. So hello. How is it hanging folks?

Hi I'm Carol (Carol8), been here for a good while and post quite a bit on here.  You can read all about me in the hotseat thread below, there are only 4 pages so shouldn't take you long to readlaugh.gif

Hi I'm Carol (Carol8), been here for a good while and post quite a bit on here.  You can read all about me in the hotseat thread below, there are only 4 pages so shouldn't take you long to readlaugh.gif

Hi Dawn and Carol. I see that Carol has a fab gig hostory ther. I am seeing the lads at Glastonbury and m so looking forward to it. Should be fab as Glasto tickwts arw so difficult to get plus i can V+ all the coverage and watch it when i come home and am sober again lol

Hi Dawn and Carol. I see that Carol has a fab gig hostory ther. I am seeing the lads at Glastonbury and m so looking forward to it. Should be fab as Glasto tickwts arw so difficult to get plus i can V+ all the coverage and watch it when i come home and am sober again lol

Hey Grockie.. I'm at Glastonbury, too.. and I know a few others from here are going, too.. we'll have to meet up when we're there happy.gif

Sound like a plan Dawn. I am so up for that. I intend to have a great and memorable fime. Been wanting to go fpr years and a wonderful, beautiful, generous and big jearted friend of mine managed to strike lucky for me in the re-sale. Top girlie she is and it would be fab if you could join us in the bar for a little drink.e

Sound like a plan Dawn. I am so up for that. I intend to have a great and memorable fime. Been wanting to go fpr years and a wonderful, beautiful, generous and big jearted friend of mine managed to strike lucky for me in the re-sale. Top girlie she is and it would be fab if you could join us in the bar for a little drink.e
wow.. you have good friends.. I managed to get my ticket in the first sale.. thanks to a friend of a friend.. who I owe a very big drink when I get there :)

We'll have to sort a Glastonbury meet up closer to the time.. :) I'm really looking forward to it.. U2's set is gonna be EPIC happy.gif

Hi grockinthefrock smile.gif sounds like a plan thumbsup.gif 

Hi grockinthefrock smile.gif sounds like a plan thumbsup.gif 

Well i will be sober driving home only i might have to find a camp site for an extra night to be sure. I am giving a friend a lift so might be able to sort something there. But he likes a little drinkie too. Still i will go with the flow cos it will be so worth it. I am up for ypur idea Dawn. Sounds fab. Always great to meet folks ans get to know them. I am a bit wary though. Met someone from an internet site who i thought was ok and it turned out she was a right nasty nutter. Jeez... You would never believe it if i told you. Total psycho she was.

Well i will be sober driving home only i might have to find a camp site for an extra night to be sure. I am giving a friend a lift so might be able to sort something there. But he likes a little drinkie too. Still i will go with the flow cos it will be so worth it. I am up for ypur idea Dawn. Sounds fab. Always great to meet folks ans get to know them. I am a bit wary though. Met someone from an internet site who i thought was ok and it turned out she was a right nasty nutter. Jeez... You would never believe it if i told you. Total psycho she was.
yeah.. you're right to be wary.. I've had a similar experience.. but I'll be there with my hubby and a friend, too.. as well as some other U2 fans.. if you're wary of me I totally understand.. I was thinking of getting a zootopian meet up, so you won't be alone meeting me.. lol I'm not an internet perve or anything.. I think Carol can vouch for that.. lol

Sounds fine Dawn. I am very sure that you are a cracking girlie so it os fine. It was just the one psycho but there is always one isnt there. Out of everyone i have met from chatting online ( and i have met a lot from all over the world) there has only been one. Everyone else are now such good, loyal, funny, suportive and totally fab people who i am proud and very privieldfed to know even if they are mad. But mad in a great way not like that one. Honestly you couldnt have made it up hahahahahahaha

Sounds fine Dawn. I am very sure that you are a cracking girlie so it os fine. It was just the one psycho but there is always one isnt there. Out of everyone i have met from chatting online ( and i have met a lot from all over the world) there has only been one. Everyone else are now such good, loyal, funny, suportive and totally fab people who i am proud and very privieldfed to know even if they are mad. But mad in a great way not like that one. Honestly you couldnt have made it up hahahahahahaha

yeah.. I understand.. there's always one bad apple.. hopefully you won't find me like that.. lol like I say.. I've had a similar experience, so I know why you could be wary.. I'll try to arrange something in the Glastonbury thread.. hopefully get a few to meet up :)

I am not a newbie but I am going to Glastonbury and can't wait!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Looking forwards to meeting new and old Zootops there!! And throwing a few mangos too!! tongue.giftongue.gifwink.gifwink.gif! But hoping not to meet any of those rotten apples!

I have been so lucky to have met some amazing zootops and am priviledged to now be able to call them lifelong friends. I have travelled overseas to meet them and spent amazing holiday with their families. Others live closeby so have been able to meet up with from time to time. Even spent the last New Year with a lovely friend I met in here. Only the other weekend one Zootop was over from Belgium ( love you Barbara xxx) and I managed with the help of others to arrange a huge surprise for her with other friends from the Zoo to have a get together and a great couple of days together. Was so much fun for us all to finally get together and we have great memories of that weekend - pics are in a thread on here!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I hope that any new member in here gets to meet the most amazing people like I have! happy.gifI love my zoo friends!

Hello ..I am new here...been trying to get a picture?.was going to ask in Help? but would not let me  xx Can someone help me get a picture?xx

An avatar picture or picture to post in a thread?