Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

Click, on your name, Adamseyes, 

top left hand corner boxes click on my home, 
then edit profile picture(it's in red middle fourth down)
make sure you change it from 
  • A regular photo
  • to this*** My profile photo
  • and just on top-- choose file
  • and that should be it

Thank You CashOO12 I will do this tomorrow as its late tonight .Thank You for your help xx

Hello ..I am new here...been trying to get a picture?.was going to ask in Help? but would not let me  xx Can someone help me get a picture?xx

Hello!! Welcome to the zoo happy.gif Hope you get your avi pic sorted out!

If you need any help to post pics - let me know I will send you a walkthrough of it all happy.gif

Nice to meet you!!!!

who in the hell woke The Grock up???????.....Dawn thats your fault that is.

Thank You for the welcome xx.Cash cannot do piture just now as I am at work and really should not be in here at all....smile.gifwill try it when I get home tonight xx Thank You Zhivvy for your kind offer xx Thats a nice name unusual name xx Am on my lunch break with 3 mins leftsmile.gif xxx

who in the hell woke The Grock up???????.....Dawn thats your fault that is.

Oi............ i'll do you. I have been hibernating. Long time no speakie Basher, how's yer shit falling matey?

Thank You for the welcome xx.Cash cannot do piture just now as I am at work and really should not be in here at all....smile.gifwill try it when I get home tonight xx Thank You Zhivvy for your kind offer xx Thats a nice name unusual name xx Am on my lunch break with 3 mins leftsmile.gif xxx
Ohhh naughty you sneaking in on your lunch lol!! - you'll be addicted to here soon! happy.gif  Will Pm you the details of how to post pics! Hope it will all make sense!happy.gif (BTW - my name here is my cat lol!!!)

i am one life, bit friends call me lou. i am a girl, i am 15 and live in netherlands. i am very new here. i do not post much, last time i do i have a problem. i can only post 10 message in a day. i got a warning that i was to much.

that was very strange.

[quote name='thegrockinthefrock wrote:

basher1']who in the hell woke The Grock up???????.....Dawn thats your fault that is.

Oi............ i'll do you. I have been hibernating. Long time no speakie Basher, how's yer shit falling matey?same old same old matey you know me...lol....

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

thegrockinthefrock wrote:

basher1']who in the hell woke The Grock up???????.....Dawn thats your fault that is.

Oi............ i'll do you. I have been hibernating. Long time no speakie Basher, how's yer shit falling matey?
same old same old matey you know me...lol....

Dont I just hahahahahahaha. You were out quick. You mus have been a very good boy to get paroled so quickly devil.gif

i am one life, bit friends call me lou. i am a girl, i am 15 and live in netherlands. i am very new here. i do not post much, last time i do i have a problem. i can only post 10 message in a day. i got a warning that i was to much.
that was very strange.

Hi one-life, nice to see you again! How are you? Are you still only allowed to post ten times a day or has that been sorted out now?happy.gif

that was very strange.

Hi one-life, nice to see you again! How are you? Are you still only allowed to post ten times a day or has that been sorted out now?happy.gif

I'm not a new member. But my name is Kristaps :) And I might be finally returning back :)

Kristaps....I have not seen you around for ages...Hhhhheeeeellloooosmile.gif

I'm not a new member. But my name is Kristaps :) And I might be finally returning back :)

Hello Kristaps happy.gifhappy.gif So nice to see you in here again!!! been a long time!!! happy.gif

Yeah, it's been a long time. You know how it happens... first you don't have the time to visit this place, then you're too shy to visit because you've been away for so long. Then you don't visit because you were too shy to visit it two months ago... and then... well, you got it :D

Yeah, it's been a long time. You know how it happens... first you don't have the time to visit this place, then you're too shy to visit because you've been away for so long. Then you don't visit because you were too shy to visit it two months ago... and then... well, you got it :D
Well...Hello, good seeing you, stay around, and maybe tell us what you have been up to...and see more of you AH!smile.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Kristaps']Yeah, it's been a long time. You know how it happens... first you don't have the time to visit this place, then you're too shy to visit because you've been away for so long. Then you don't visit because you were too shy to visit it two months ago... and then... well, you got it
:D

Well...Hello, good seeing you, stay around, and maybe tell us what you have been up to...and see more of you AH!smile.gif

tired.gif But not now, need to go to bed..night night...tired.giftired.giftired.gif

It's 1:12am...and I should be in bed! Are you staying up for show tonight/ morning?

lol!! 

good to see u back, kris!

ah Kris!..I re I thought you were a girl!.......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifand a fan of Dynasty!!!!!!laugh.gifwelcome Newbies!....happy.gifNot everyone is scary here......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

ah Kris!..I re I thought you were a girl!.......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifand a fan of Dynasty!!!!!!laugh.gifwelcome Newbies!....happy.gifNot everyone is scary here......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

lol, mary!! you just told us all you thought kris was a girl!roll.gif but you are right besides that, nothing scary heretongue.gif

btw: i've made that mistake too with some zootops, some nicknames are very hard to figure out... not everyone picks an easy one like kittycat or badgirl.