Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

it's great to see new members being made so welcome here. It's good to see Kristaps back, too.. :) I used to really love this place.. and I'm hoping I can get back to feeling that way about the place.. I think Glastonbury has helped me re-discover the reason I love this band.. and this website.. I've always wanted to see my fave band at my fave festival.. and it seems like in 6 weeks time, my dream is gonna come true.. :) I hope to meet as many zootops as I can there, too.. :)

It's good to see Kris back again too. i wont be re-subbing though till this pla-ce improves cos at the moment it is crap. It really does need a complete re-vamp. I go on a gardening forum that is much more lively than in here. It has lost it's spark.

I'm the same as Dawn, only popped in cos I am going to Glastonbury and I thought there might me some news, or heads up about the Glasto gig. Obviously not. Hey ho, not to worry. It doesnt matter anyway

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Adamseyes']I am going to have a look around now and try not to be scared xx what do you get if you become a member?xx

Totally ripped off to be honest.

And a shitty CD.

Hello by the way.

Hi Adamseyes and Grokinfrock ........

Adamseyes ..... may call you eyes here some peoples names get so long to type, there used to be one person way back in 2002 time called Bonoifyouareonlinetalktomenowplease (shortened to Begger).

Good to see ya here ....... have a good look round and we are a friendly bunch :)

Bashy you need to change your signature now!!!!

Adamseyes ..... may call you eyes here some peoples names get so long to type, there used to be one person way back in 2002 time called Bonoifyouareonlinetalktomenowplease (shortened to Begger).laugh.giflaugh.gif

Good to see ya here ....... have a good look round and we are a friendly bunch :)some of us just like to moan bout the shitty service/cd's/forums... and some others cant resist the bad language... but most of them are harmlesswink.gif

[quote name=barbara1 wrote:

Dustbin]Hi Adamseyes and Grokinfrock ........

Adamseyes ..... may call you eyes here some peoples names get so long to type, there used to be one person way back in 2002 time called Bonoifyouareonlinetalktomenowplease (shortened to Begger).wink.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifroll.gif

Adamseyes ..... may call you eyes here some peoples names get so long to type, there used to be one person way back in 2002 time called Bonoifyouareonlinetalktomenowplease (shortened to Begger).

Good to see ya here ....... have a good look round and we are a friendly bunch :)

Right enough so i do....lol

Hi. Been here only a few times. I've been a U2 fan since 1984. Still a big fan. Been to so many concerts I've lost count. I have all their albums, all their singles and I collect a lot of their posters. Nice to meet you all. Write back.

Hello friends, I am Sain smith, and completely new to this site, I am Glad to be here, because this one is truly a wonderful place, Love to be here,

Hi. Been here only a few times. I've been a U2 fan since 1984. Still a big fan. Been to so many concerts I've lost count. I have all their albums, all their singles and I collect a lot of their posters. Nice to meet you all. Write back.
Hi boobs!!! (that sounds so wrong to write just that lol!!!)

Welcome!!! ?

What was your favourite show?

Hello friends, I am Sain smith, and completely new to this site, I am Glad to be here, because this one is truly a wonderful place, Love to be here,
Hello Sain! Welcome to the Zoo!!!

where you from?

Welcome New Members!......thumbsup.gif..sorry but I have to laugh here!.....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifPlease dont take offence but ..BOOBSINAGLASS??????roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifBrilliant name where did that come from?.....or shouldnt I ask?..your a lassie with Big Boobs?....roll.gifroll.gifWecome ..thats got to be the best laugh!.....

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

boobsinaglass']Hi. Been here only a few times. I've been a U2 fan since 1984. Still a big fan. Been to so many concerts I've lost count. I have all their albums, all their singles and I collect a lot of their posters. Nice to meet you all. Write back.

Hi boobs!!! (that sounds so wrong to write just that lol!!!)

Welcome!!! ?

What was your favourite show?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifdont be fooled !..this ones dying to ask where that name came from!.....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif..Im impressed!..so many shows youve lost count?......pease do tell your fav u2 era/show!.....thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hi Newbies, nice to see people are introducing themselves thumbsup.gif

PS: Basher, love that signature:

Be very very careful on who you friend in here as some can pretend to be one thing but then turn out to be a really nasty piece of work.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Be very very careful on who you friend in here as some can pretend to be one thing but then turn out to be a really nasty piece of work.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

you're not hinting at me, are you andrew???? i thought you liked me!!frown.giffrown.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

agt']Hi Newbies, nice to see people are introducing themselves
thumbsup.gif
" alt="">

you're not hinting at me, are you andrew???? i thought you liked me!!wink02.gif

Unfortunatly Andrew it is spot on mate. hope none of you experiance it.

[quote name='agt wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

agt']Hi Newbies, nice to see people are introducing themselves
thumbsup.gif

you're not hinting at me, are you andrew???? i thought you liked me!!wink02.gif

euhhhhhh..... i'm speechlessembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

i dont like that nickname!! i prefered when you all would just laugh, tell me i am cute, and by that meant that i was sooo dumb frown.gif

those were the days, my friends....

i dont like that nickname!! i prefered when you all would just laugh, tell me i am cute, and by that meant that i was sooo dumb frown.gif
You'll have to get your own back Barbara, a nickname for AGT & Zhivvy is what you need...

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']i dont like that nickname!! i prefered when you all would just laugh, tell me i am cute, and by that meant that i was sooo dumb 
frown.gif

You'll have to get your own back Barbara, a nickname for AGT & Zhivvy is what you need...

happy.gifhappy.gif Can't wait to see what name stinkyfeet comes up with!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='wink.gifZhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']i dont like that nickname!! i prefered when you all would just laugh, tell me i am cute, and by that meant that i was sooo dumb 
frown.gif

happy.gifhappy.gif Can't wait to see what name stinkyfeet comes up with!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Think very long and hard Barbara.... stinkyfeet eek.gif  !!!!!  laugh.giflaugh.gif