Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censoredally

Press says Bono Fears Fans Want him to die an early death

Recommended Posts

 

I just read some headlines that claim Bono is "pensive" because he thinks some fans want him to die an early death (in classic rock-n-roll fashion),broke and with a whiskey in hand.

 

I am not one of these. I want to hear the 2030 album!!! He swears he is going to hang around for awhile.

 

What about you guys? You don't want him to die young and broke, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where on earth would he get an idea like this from anyway? Did someone write him, or is he just fishing for our love!

 

 

Infinity needs a big kiss!!!! XXXXXXXXXX

 

The Infinity Tour!!!!!!!!!!!! Meet me in the Sound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifeFactory wrote:

stevie p1 wrote:

Just heard u2 on Radio 4. I always thought it was only bono who was a knob but no, they all are.

What is a knob?

 

Nevermind...I found it in the UK slang dictionary:

Knob: 1. The penis (I guess dick would be more appropriate in your context) 2. An idiot; someone who is objectionable.

Well, ok...but, do you like the new album?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stevie p1 wrote:

Just heard u2 on Radio 4. I always thought it was only bono who was a knob but no, they all are.

I bet Bono's is still bigger than yours...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragoo wrote:

stevie p1 wrote:

Just heard u2 on Radio 4. I always thought it was only bono who was a knob but no, they all are.

I bet Bono's is still bigger than yours...

Not that we should be discussing this embarassed.gif but even if it is not, Ibet he knows how to use his better than you wink.gif I even read some girl sayonce that he can use it from a distance! [laughs!] devil.gif Ok, this isinappropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nefertite wrote:

well since Bono clearly is NOT young anymore I draw the conclusion that he is joking
:)

Oh but he is!!! I was joking about the "magnify" bit!!! happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifeFactory wrote:

I even read some girl say once that he can use it from a distance! [laughs!]
devil.gif
Ok, this is inappropriate.

Well we all know it is there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifeFactory wrote:

stevie p1 wrote:

Just heard u2 on Radio 4. I always thought it was only bono who was a knob but no, they all are.

What is a knob?

 

 

our Swedish crownprincess Victoria has today announced her engagement to a common man Daniel, and I listened to the radio and they wanted suggestions on onename like "Brangelina" and some cleverhead suggested "Dicktoria" .. and I just thought it was funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nefertite wrote:

well since Bono clearly is NOT young anymore I draw the conclusion that he is joking
:)

Besides, I have always thought that men just BEGIN to get good at 40. This puts them in their prime! My riffs on the magnify line in the old Zoowere jsut that....riffs, fun poking. It takes some years to get to "magnify" in a love song :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifeFactory wrote:

Nefertite wrote:

well since Bono clearly is NOT young anymore I draw the conclusion that he is joking
:)

Besides, I have always thought that men just BEGIN to get good at 40. This puts them in their prime! My riffs on the magnify line in the old Zoo were jsut that....riffs, fun poking. It takes some years to get to "magnify" in a love song
:)

 

And keep in mind, people can expect to live to 100 now, especially if one can access the new science and medical advances. They are at their best age now, Iam fully fully convinced. Who wants a bunch of boys running around anyway? Sprinters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifeFactory wrote:

Nefertite wrote:

well since Bono clearly is NOT young anymore I draw the conclusion that he is joking
:)

Besides, I have always thought that men just BEGIN to get good at 40. This puts them in their prime! My riffs on the magnify line in the old Zoo were jsut that....riffs, fun poking. It takes some years to get to "magnify" in a love song
:)

 

so you havn't had much sex either for awhile ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nefertite wrote:

LifeFactory wrote:

Nefertite wrote:

well since Bono clearly is NOT young anymore I draw the conclusion that he is joking
:)

Besides, I have always thought that men just BEGIN to get good at 40. This puts them in their prime! My riffs on the magnify line in the old Zoo were jsut that....riffs, fun poking. It takes some years to get to "magnify" in a love song
:)

 

so you havn't had much sex either for awhile ????

Why would you say that? U2 music is about love and sex, among other things. It would be silly to not listen to what their lastest installments are on thislife long topic of study.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifeFactory wrote:

LifeFactory wrote:

Nefertite wrote:

well since Bono clearly is NOT young anymore I draw the conclusion that he is joking
:)

Besides, I have always thought that men just BEGIN to get good at 40. This puts them in their prime! My riffs on the magnify line in the old Zoo were jsut that....riffs, fun poking. It takes some years to get to "magnify" in a love song
:)

 

And keep in mind, people can expect to live to 100 now, especially if one can access the new science and medical advances. They are at their best age now, I am fully fully convinced. Who wants a bunch of boys running around anyway? Sprinters.

 

well since I am of their age I of course agree but as younger I would very likely have concidered them as OLD boring fat men as young I NEVER looked at anyoneeven ten years older than me they were stoneage and didn't even want to understand "vaste of space" was my usual thought on older men but as Igot older I realize that the boys who were of my age as young now are of my age today :) in fact it was a fright in me as young to have old men drooling overme But one day I in fact realized that I myself am going to be as old hten :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha...and I am just the opposite. I only saw men 40+ but knew I was too young to really get mixed up with them...so I have just been waiting and waiting toclose the gap! laugh.gif I made sure to keep myself as fit as when in my 20s soI wouldn't miss anything! tee-hee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.