Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censoredally

Press says Bono Fears Fans Want him to die an early death

And Nefertiti...did you see them in the Breathe video? They all look awesome! None of them are fat, and I did not think their performace was at all boring.

LifeFactory wrote:

And Nefertiti...did you see them in the Breathe video? They all look awesome! None of them are fat, and I did not think their performace was at all boring.

well you have no idea how skinny I was :) as young and fat in meaning of just being old boring and just trying to tell me what to think and do :) no Ihavn't seen any a breathe video is it on youtube .. must try .... of course... Today old men of my age hardly start to tell me advice since I am not ayoung girl anymore :) In fact I do believe most of us are more reasonable today than 30 years ago (me too!)

Nefertite wrote:

LifeFactory wrote:

well you have no idea how skinny I was
:)
as young and fat in meaning of just being old boring and just trying to tell me what to think and do
no I havn't seen any a breathe video is it on youtube .. must try .... of course... Today old men of my age hardly start to tell me advice since I am not a young girl anymore
In fact I do believe most of us are more reasonable today than 30 years ago (me too!)

Well, I still have men trying to tell me what to do (silly boys), but I think they think I am considerably younger than I actually am. Visibly, I have notreally changed much in 20 years. Yes, Breathe is on YouTube and you should watch it!

LifeFactory wrote:

Nefertite wrote:

LifeFactory wrote:

well you have no idea how skinny I was
as young and fat in meaning of just being old boring and just trying to tell me what to think and do
no I havn't seen any a breathe video is it on youtube .. must try .... of course... Today old men of my age hardly start to tell me advice since I am not a young girl anymore
In fact I do believe most of us are more reasonable today than 30 years ago (me too!)

Well, I still have men trying to tell me what to do (silly boys), but I think they think I am considerably younger than I actually am. Visibly, I have not really changed much in 20 years. Yes, Breathe is on YouTube and you should watch it!

very funny that they still have these French who take pride in not even trying to pronounce right on TV :) Bretsch ... Oh we all change and today I wonder ifthe old men of my age still look down at young people, cos old men of my age tend to believe that they ARE the center of the universe. They havn't hadtheir first heart attack yet :).... and it's not all men it's the ones you most often hear. Teh Breathe performance is really great not a tired old manof my age :). I'm so allergic to all the "I'm too old" that seems to start at the age of 40, I mean we all have something to say no matterwhat age. It's better to say "I don't want to" but NOT "Im too old" . I simply HAVE to go and see u2 this summer, I just want tohear the new songs live. GREAT that we can write a hell of lot in these threads :) suits me fine. l.o.l

You know, this whole age thing is being turned completely on its head this century.

Genetic engineering and stem cell research have us SO CLOSE to being able to regenerate our damaged tissues. General health and medicine alone are makingpeople 20 years younger today than they were in the 1960's.

Women are not having children, or having them late, which is keeping their bodies and minds limber and sexy. Have you seen some of the 40, 50, and 60 even 70year old star and style icons in Hollywood these days? Some of these women are f*cking fantastic!!!!

No, no.....this 30 to 40-something generation that we are living in have it made! 40 is the new 30, 50 is the new 40 and everyone who takes care ofthemselves, can expect to live to 100 or beyond.

So this band has to stick around and make music to help us chronical all of this, since we still have about 50 to 60 years to go!

My God I can't even imagine this world without that voice! Both literally and figuratively. Any "fans" who wish such a thing are obviousy not

fans. So BLANK them anyway!