Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

HOT or NOT - part II

HOT

A beautiful and hot day and a picnic in a park

My friends hen party on Saturday

NOT

Started to bake a pie and noticed I don't have butter!!!! How can I forget to buy butter!!!bored.gif

happened to me too, kert. cause i hadly ever use butter, so i replaced the butter for the cake with sunflower-oil. woked just as good! but might depend on the type of cake?

good luckhappy.gif

HOT....

Have a glass of red by my side.....

NOT....

Try and get daughter wash up...(only this being one thing has done today )...given up !!!!!

Hot - no rain today

Not - being too sleepy to enjoy it!

Hot sunny weather

Not not being able to drive in it

hot

to work on bike
taking a new route to work
driving through nature at 6.30am, seeing the ducks, birds,...
quiet day at work
laughing and joking with colleagues, making patients smile with our silly talk happy.gif

not
no idea....
wait i have one: this woman who sits in front of her house one block from here, and never, ever smiles when you drive by her and greet her. always has a frown....why?? 

HOT...

The show tomorrow morning......happy.gif

NOT...

Set the alarm for 4:30am...on a Sunday morning...laugh.gif

Hot...Me after sorting outmy garden

Not - My wife !!! she threw away the Sim card to our daugters new mobile Android phone she got today for her 14th birthday ! Now have to sort it out......

Hot the lovely weather today

Not feeling like I got a head like a lit cigarette, need more sleep

hot

made it to bed in time for early-shift, fast asleep round 11.15pm.

not
waking up with my love shouting at puppy, who bit off almost all my sunflowers... (was so proud of them growing so well in their little basket, sigh) and next thing he was surprised i was mad at HIM??? i mean: hello!! i was so fast sleep and then couldnt get to sleep again till 2ammad.gifmad.gifmad.gif men!!!eyes.gifmad.gif

hot
made it to bed in time for early-shift, fast asleep round 11.15pm.

not
waking up with my love shouting at puppy, who bit off almost all my sunflowers... (was so proud of them growing so well in their little basket, sigh) and next thing he was surprised i was mad at HIM??? i mean: hello!! i was so fast sleep and then couldnt get to sleep again till 2ammad.gifmad.gifmad.gif men!!!eyes.gifmad.gif
So sorry...read this and found myself laughing...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HOT

Lazy sundays

Off to the pool with hubby

lovely hubby cooking my dinner this evening (maybe should be under not as not tasted it yet!)

NOT

Missing my baby already!

Evil Zoo friends who say that my new dress is a shirt and I forgot to put on a pair of trousers!

HOT

Lazy sundays

lovely hubby cooking my dinner this evening (maybe should be under not as not tasted it yet!)

NOT

Missing my baby already!

Evil Zoo friends who say that my new dress is a shirt and I forgot to put on a pair of trousers!

omg!! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifthats so mean, now who would say such a thing??????frown.giffrown.gif

HOT

Lazy sundays

NOT

Missing my baby already!

OK! Zhivvy lets  see this dress....Did a fashion course and have Diploma and Advance Diploma in Faahion and Design......Come on show me..happy.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Zhivvy']HOT

Lazy sundays

NOT

Missing my baby already!

OK! Zhivvy lets  see this dress....Did a fashion course and have Diploma and Advance Diploma in Faahion and Design......Come on show me..happy.gif

Ok let me upload pic to photobucket and then i will post it! And on the pic it does look longer than it is lol!!!

Ok Sue  - here is the dress - ignore my dodgy face pulling - i don't take great pics!!! 

247341_10150207770611689_711711688_7479694_6122285_n.jpg

MMMMmmmm yep it's a dress...not a maxi...but yes a dress...guessing thats your daughters room. Or thats your weekend home by your feet..laugh.gif

Sorry ment to say you and dress look very good/nice...

MMMMmmmm yep it's a dress...not a maxi...but yes a dress...guessing thats your daughters room. Or thats your weekend home by your feet..laugh.gif
Thank you Sue - it is a dress!!! It is summer so decided to reveal my legs to the world lol!!!!
And yes that is my daughter's palace of pinkness lol! - and yes our little weekend home and stables! happy.gifhappy.gif

I feel very over dressed...warm trousers, hood top (but with short sleeves ) and thick socks...it's cold here...( just as I've put this, daughter came out of bathroom from bath saying....( COLD...COLD...)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I feel very over dressed...warm trousers, hood top (but with short sleeves ) and thick socks...it's cold here...( just as I've put this, daughter came out of bathroom from bath saying....( COLD...COLD...)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif it is wet here but still warm and i am in shorts and t-shirt but will change later when we go out for a walk!

Still in my pjs, lol, so I REALLY feel under-dressed!!!!!! Not quite 10 am, trying to relax, coffee and Corrie!!!!

HOT....

At the moment can't think of any thing....

NOT....

Daughter had a bath a while back, bathroom in a mess... her.bedroom in a BIG mess,  and now she is in the land of

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on the sofa...

Hot: a pretty garden, air conditioning, baking and enjoying life

Not: messy kitchens

HOT

rain has stopped

tidy house (almost lol!)

NOT

Missing her too much (sorry but you may be getting this one a lot!)

Hot Paul hewson , my bed , me lol

Not winter is here, I hate the cold