Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suee

Would anyone like to recommend a good film they have seen and enjoyed..

Agreed...Lost in Translation is an outstanding film. Very thoughtful. Maybe Bill Murray's best work.
I liked Lost in Translation. The last Bill Murray movie I saw was Zombieland. They made me watch it as I don't do scary. Two quite different movies. roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

ELMARTO wrote:

U2LAWoman']I did see Despecable Me, funny movie too.  Went to the movies and saw Puss in Boots..I give it a thumbs up for it's humor, charm and moral lessons for children.and I wasn't embarrassed going into the movie theater without any small children. lol

I think Agnes stole the show in Despicable Me

IT'S SO FLUUUUFY

I always go to the cinema to see a Christmas movie thats when the nephews come in handy
smile.gif

LOL! Well......the Muppet movie is coming out in a couple weeks! I really can't wait to see that one.  I don't think I'll need the nieces and nephews for that. Grown-ups loves the Muppets too!eek.gif

Why was I not informed of this looks like a Chrismas treat for the nephews is in ordersmile.gif

[quote name='ELMARTO wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

ELMARTO']

IT'S SO FLUUUUFY

I always go to the cinema to see a Christmas movie thats when the nephews come in handy
smile.gif

LOL! Well......the Muppet movie is coming out in a couple weeks! I really can't wait to see that one.  I don't think I'll need the nieces and nephews for that. Grown-ups loves the Muppets too!
eek.gif

Why was I not informed of this looks like a Chrismas treat for the nephews is in order
smile.gif
Agreed about How to Train Your Dragon - fantastic! I was surprised by Despicable Me too. 

I have always MEANT to watch Lost in Translation and haven't yet. This is good reminder.

I've never heard of Mr. Blueberry Nights. I usually try to keep up w/ movies, but this one passed by quietly. Going to investigate at IMDB! wink.gif

[quote name='ELMARTO wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

ELMARTO']

IT'S SO FLUUUUFY

smile.gif

LOL! Well......the Muppet movie is coming out in a couple weeks! I really can't wait to see that one.  I don't think I'll need the nieces and nephews for that. Grown-ups loves the Muppets too!
eek.gif

Why was I not informed of this looks like a Chrismas treat for the nephews is in order
smile.gif
When you go see Puss In Boots, you'll see the previews for the Muppet Movie!

"Be Kind and Rewind" with Jack Black, i hadn't laugh that much (watching a movie) in quite some time!!!!!

cant wait for Happy Feet!!

Happy Feet!!!! I also can't wait for Ice Age, the Christmas DVD!