Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redhead11

Zooropa or Pop?

Soo we all know that they are looked at as U2's most experimental albums...yet they are both very different. ...And sometimes they are the most harshly judged...and highly praised. Some think the sun shines in these albums. Others think differently.

Which one do you like better? Zooropa or Pop? 
Love both?  

Hate both? 

Or do you just love the lemon?happy.gif

Theyre different but if I had to choose id say zooropa becuase of tracks like Stay and Dirty Day.

Depends on my mood...which ever at the time VERY LOUD....happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Love Love....PLEASE, If god will send his angels, Staring at the sun, Do you feel love...OK ALLlaugh.gif

Stay (Faraway, so close!), Zooropa, Your crashed cars, Wanderer..mmm no good ALL AGAIN. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Pop...because love the Popmart tour......Please play Discotheque in full pretty please.

zooropa is good......damm it's a tough call.....Pop.......Zooropa......i'm going to sit on the fence :)

i love both! i love all the songs on both albums, so noway i can make a choice. in fact these are the only 2 albums on which i really, honestly love every song!

Zooropa live is awesome when Bono dances behind the screen it's priceless and soo cute. And discotheque at the end of crazy I am jumping, back to topic got distracted there I am on the fence too. There are to many songs on both that I love.

I love both, but I think I love Zooropa a little more. I also do love the lemon. I've actually got a tattoo of the Popmart lemon on my inner forearm. smile.gif

I love both of these albums and can't choose between them - it's like comparing apples with oranges really

Oh dear, it's gotta be a split vote from me.

Pop for me. I loved that album immediately. There are only a handful of songs on Zooropa I really liked. Pop, I pretty much loved the entire album from day one and still do.

Pop for me. I loved that album immediately. There are only a handful of songs on Zooropa I really liked. Pop, I pretty much loved the entire album from day one and still do.

Zooropa sucked! The only decent thing to come off it was the Lemon remixes!

Pop and Popmart was the maddest thing I had ever listened to and seen,Discoteque live coming out the giant lemon!?Mofo..fantastic,if ever a song cried out to be played as loud as possible this is it!Velvet Dress...well hellooooowink.gif Love eeet!

I love both, but POP is better! More tunes to play along with on yer guitar!

This is difficult!!

Actually I've "found" both Zooropa and Pop only this year, I didn't like neither of them very much earlier. But it was actually Barbara's "fault" - because she praised them so much, I started to listen to them and realised I really like them both!! When I was doing my renovation, I listened Zooropa all the time!!

And Pop sounds better every time I listen to it!

But the question, which one is better - I really don't know!!! If I have to choose, then it's Zooropa - at least at this moment.