Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

If u2 had an ounce of decency.

Hey Bash....blah blah blah blahblahblahblah....blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhh roll.gif

That's all I have to say about this laugh.gif
Oi ya wee shite.......roll.gif

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

aussiegirl']Hey Bash....blah blah blah blahblahblahblah....blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhh 
roll.gif

That's all I have to say about this 
laugh.gif

Oi ya wee shite.......roll.gif

hahahaahaha.........you know my thoughts on this and I'll say it again...........any city that gets a show is lucky......I dont care what country or what the population is blah blah blah............the UK/Ireland got their shows and most of them did not sell out..........so why would they go back there???? tongue.gif

Being disappointed they're not ending the tour in Ireland, fair enough....I get that............but the rest of the argument is haggis laugh.gif xx

Sorry to say this but it pisses me off......

u2 should have organised a 360 end of tour gig/gigs in Ireland and/or the U.K..... it pisses me more off that they didn't have an ounce of decency to organise the end of 360 in the vacant lot next to me

WHY i hear you ask????...

well for starters i feel the UK got a shit end of the deal a few nights here and there......total bollocks......Mainland Europe got more gigs added.....U.S.A got more gigs added why not the very places u2 were made......Ireland and Britain  now when you say "made"do you mean born or do you mean where their songs where a hit and the band took off , so if you mean "made" just coz they were born in a certain place doesn't mean they always have to finish off a tour there, and if you mean "made"as in the their songs were a hit and they got a great reception then you can't just say Ireland and Britain, per capita Oz was right there at the top as well

i also know what some will say....they will say they are happy that u2 had played Britain and Ireland and that they were enough.....PISH TOTAL PISH.

All i am asking for is a bit of fairmindidness when it comes down to it because there are thousands of u2 fans here who did not get the chance to see them in 2009 and also there are thousands of fans who could not manage be it financial or otherwise to travel to other countries to see them. a wee bit of consideration would not go a miss.....but the way i feel is that u2 have totally forgotten the very countries that put them on the road to the stardom they now have....Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales. i do not think u2 will tour ever again on this scale i said it at the beginning of this tour and i stand by that, i think a few gigs now and again but not a full scale tour if they ever tour again at all that is.

So in conclusion i say come on u2 stop fannying about and get something sorted......... 
this goes on and on and on and on, what about countries that only get 1 concert or none, they would always be on the road touring and god forbid they spend anytime with their families.
Sorry B gotta agree to disagree with you on this one, that and the fact if they played Ireland this year I wouldn't be able to go laugh.gif

If U2 really had an ounce of decency they'd make B ono stop wearing platform shoes.

Come on show us his real height!

Everything i've read suggests that all the neighbors do is bitch and moan about the noise and disruption when they do these big shows in the UK

[quote name='Leonie wrote:

basher1']Sorry to say this but it pisses me off......

u2 should have organised a 360 end of tour gig/gigs in Ireland and/or the U.K.....
it pisses me more off that they didn't have an ounce of decency to organise the end of 360 in the vacant lot next to me

well for starters i feel the UK got a shit end of the deal a few nights here and there......total bollocks......Mainland Europe got more gigs added.....U.S.A got more gigs added why not the very places u2 were made......Ireland and Britain  
now when you say "made"do you mean born or do you mean where their songs where a hit and the band took off , so if you mean "made" just coz they were born in a certain place doesn't mean they always have to finish off a tour there, and if you mean "made"as in the their songs were a hit and they got a great reception then you can't just say Ireland and Britain, per capita Oz was right there at the top as well

i also know what some will say....they will say they are happy that u2 had played Britain and Ireland and that they were enough.....PISH TOTAL PISH.

All i am asking for is a bit of fairmindidness when it comes down to it because there are thousands of u2 fans here who did not get the chance to see them in 2009 and also there are thousands of fans who could not manage be it financial or otherwise to travel to other countries to see them. a wee bit of consideration would not go a miss.....but the way i feel is that u2 have totally forgotten the very countries that put them on the road to the stardom they now have....Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales. i do not think u2 will tour ever again on this scale i said it at the beginning of this tour and i stand by that, i think a few gigs now and again but not a full scale tour if they ever tour again at all that is.

So in conclusion i say come on u2 stop fannying about and get something sorted......... 

this goes on and on and on and on, what about countries that only get 1 concert or none, they would always be on the road touring and god forbid they spend anytime with their families.

Sorry B gotta agree to disagree with you on this one, that and the fact if they played Ireland this year I wouldn't be able to go laugh.gif
Yer a wee shit d'yer know that........bloody lotto better come up soon cause im coming over there to boot yer arse missus.......wink.gif

Im pretty much 360'd out tbh, your right that some didnt get to see them for whatever reason but selfishly im looking forward to a new album after the AB/zooropa remasters.

Im pretty much 360'd out tbh, your right that some didnt get to see them for whatever reason but selfishly im looking forward to a new album after the AB/zooropa remasters.

Ye know yer not helpin here Alec yeah........lol

Given hat this clearly won't happen, I've decided to wait until the next tour when they'll be back in the UK with a new set of songs. Patience is a virtue.

Leonie wrote:

u2 should have organised a 360 end of tour gig/gigs in Ireland and/or the U.K.....
it pisses me more off that they didn't have an ounce of decency to organise the end of 360 in the vacant lot next to me

well for starters i feel the UK got a shit end of the deal a few nights here and there......total bollocks......Mainland Europe got more gigs added.....U.S.A got more gigs added why not the very places u2 were made......Ireland and Britain  
now when you say "made"do you mean born or do you mean where their songs where a hit and the band took off , so if you mean "made" just coz they were born in a certain place doesn't mean they always have to finish off a tour there, and if you mean "made"as in the their songs were a hit and they got a great reception then you can't just say Ireland and Britain, per capita Oz was right there at the top as well

Sorry B gotta agree to disagree with you on this one, that and the fact if they played Ireland this year I wouldn't be able to go 
laugh.gif
Yer a wee shit d'yer know that........bloody lotto better come up soon cause im coming over there to boot yer arse missus.......wink.gif

mwuahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i will look forward to that boot up me arse tongue.gif

Oh Barry,,seriously!!!
When have i ever pissed about???....come on dates times etc......tongue.gif

Sorry to say this but it pisses me off......

well for starters i feel the UK got a shit end of the deal a few nights here and there......total bollocks......Mainland Europe got more gigs added.....U.S.A got more gigs added why not the very places u2 were made......Ireland and Britain.

pppffttt...you think the UK got the shit end of the deal??!! No...you know who got the shit end of the deal?...Boston,Massachusetts, that's who! U2 got their start in Boston too and they only played there 2 times...yes only 2 times this whole tour. So don't give me that. A few other cities in the US that got them in 2009 got them again this year but not Boston. Yeah, I did go see them 1 more time this year in Denver, but that was last minute otherwise I would not have seen them again this time around. And yes....they will  be touring again...they are going back to arenas...Bono told us himself when I met him in Denver.

[quote name='BonosLady1 wrote:

well for starters i feel the UK got a shit end of the deal a few nights here and there......total bollocks......Mainland Europe got more gigs added.....U.S.A got more gigs added why not the very places u2 were made......Ireland and Britain.

pppffttt...you think the UK got the shit end of the deal??!! No...you know who got the shit end of the deal?...Boston,Massachusetts, that's who! U2 got their start in Boston too and they only played there 2 times...yes only 2 times this whole tour. So don't give me that. A few other cities in the US that got them in 2009 got them again this year but not Boston. Yeah, I did go see them 1 more time this year in Denver, but that was last minute otherwise I would not have seen them again this time around. And yes....they will  be touring again...they are going back to arenas...Bono told us himself when I met him in Denver.

Erm i think you'll find the biggest lie thread is elsewhere.....did Bono also tell you he was Spartucus?????....big fat hgairy deal u2 did not get thier start in Boston they got thier start in Britain and Ireland check yer history.........and i'll give you anything i decide to give you and if you don't like it tough shit......

BonosLady1 wrote:

Erm i think you'll find the biggest lie thread is elsewhere.....did Bono also tell you he was Spartucus?????....big fat hgairy deal u2 did not get thier start in Boston they got thier start in Britain and Ireland check yer history.........and i'll give you anything i decide to give you and if you don't like it tough shit......

I know they got their start in England and Ireland...what I was saying is that Boston kind of gave them their start over here in the U.S. Europe had more than their share of U2 shows and Boston only got 2 this time around that's all I'm saying, so why should you be wining like a baby?...and yes...U2 WILL be doing another tour...their going back to arenas....I didn't only hear it from Bono, but also from another good source, someone else from the U2 crew.

basher1 wrote:

BonosLady1']pppffttt...you think the UK got the shit end of the deal??!! No...you know who got the shit end of the deal?...Boston,Massachusetts, that's who! U2 got their start in Boston too and they only played there 2 times...yes only 2 times this whole tour. So don't give me that. A few other cities in the US that got them in 2009 got them again this year but not Boston. Yeah, I did go see them 1 more time this year in Denver, but that was last minute otherwise I would not have seen them again this time around. And yes....they will  be touring again...they are going back to arenas...Bono told us himself when I met him in Denver.

I know they got their start in England and Ireland...what I was saying is that Boston kind of gave them their start over here in the U.S. Europe had more than their share of U2 shows and Boston only got 2 this time around that's all I'm saying, so why should you be wining like a baby?...and yes...U2 WILL be doing another tour...their going back to arenas....I didn't only hear it from Bono, but also from another good source, someone else from the U2 crew.

Whining like a baby away and throw shite at yourself you idiot, you say Boston got 2 shows well the city i live in got none so shut the it. Boston gave u2 nowt England Scotland Wales and Ireland gave them thier break of that there is no doubt if it hadn't been for these four countries u2 would never have got off the ground so give me peace and learn yer u2 history......

BonosLady1 wrote:

basher1']Erm i think you'll find the biggest lie thread is elsewhere.....did Bono also tell you he was Spartucus?????....big fat hgairy deal u2 did not get thier start in Boston they got thier start in Britain and Ireland check yer history.........and i'll give you anything i decide to give you and if you don't like it tough shit......

Whining like a baby away and throw shite at yourself you idiot, you say Boston got 2 shows well the city i live in got none so shut the it. Boston gave u2 nowt England Scotland Wales and Ireland gave them thier break of that there is no doubt if it hadn't been for these four countries u2 would never have got off the ground so give me peace and learn yer u2 history......

Well for 1 thing...you can't even write right you f***er. I KNOW MY U2 history! And like others said when us from Boston were complaining that we only got 2 shows and not any more, they said that we had our share of shows and it was finally time some where else finally got a chance to get U2 and that we could take a road trip to see them....so why didn't YOU take a road trip, huh? I took MY road trip...I saw them in Denver! YOU'RE the f***ing IDIOT! And YOU can just SHUT  the f**k up K?!

basher1 wrote:

BonosLady1']I know they got their start in England and Ireland...what I was saying is that Boston kind of gave them their start over here in the U.S. Europe had more than their share of U2 shows and Boston only got 2 this time around that's all I'm saying, so why should you be wining like a baby?...and yes...U2 WILL be doing another tour...their going back to arenas....I didn't only hear it from Bono, but also from another good source, someone else from the U2 crew.

Well for 1 thing...you can't even write right you f***er. I KNOW MY U2 history! And like others said when us from Boston were complaining that we only got 2 shows and not any more, they said that we had our share of shows and it was finally time some where else finally got a chance to get U2 and that we could take a road trip to see them....so why didn't YOU take a road trip, huh? I took MY road trip...I saw them in Denver! YOU'RE the f***ing IDIOT! And YOU can just SHUT  the f**k up K?!

Oh no attack me on my writing im shit scared now really i am........roll.gif

I did take a roadtrip areshole i went to Dublin, Glasgow and Sheffiled so stick that in yer arse and smoke it you idiotic fuckwit........pimp.gif

You are the f*****g idiot you know nothing about u2's history ya dimwitted arsehole away and learn stuff before spouting yer shite to me honestly no wonder countries hate America if they are all like you are being an arrogant fuckwit of the highest order honestly the Americans i have met through this website are really nice folk who know thier stuff you on the other hand spout shite and have no clue what you are on about so YOU'RE THE FUCKING IDIOT AND SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.......you are an embarressment to your fellow countrymen/women and you should be ashamed of yourself whining at me like a bitch now go do one arsehole.

I'm with you Basher

more shows: whenever and wherever

oh wait...not whenever: Very soon :)

BonosLady1 wrote:

basher1']Whining like a baby away and throw shite at yourself you idiot, you say Boston got 2 shows well the city i live in got none so shut the it. Boston gave u2 nowt England Scotland Wales and Ireland gave them thier break of that there is no doubt if it hadn't been for these four countries u2 would never have got off the ground so give me peace and learn yer u2 history......

Oh no attack me on my writing im shit scared now really i am........roll.gif

I did take a roadtrip areshole i went to Dublin, Glasgow and Sheffiled so stick that in yer arse and smoke it you idiotic fuckwit........pimp.gif

You are the f*****g idiot you know nothing about u2's history ya dimwitted arsehole away and learn stuff before spouting yer shite to me honestly no wonder countries hate America if they are all like you are being an arrogant fuckwit of the highest order honestly the Americans i have met through this website are really nice folk who know thier stuff you on the other hand spout shite and have no clue what you are on about so YOU'RE THE FUCKING IDIOT AND SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.......you are an embarressment to your fellow countrymen/women and you should be ashamed of yourself whining at me like a bitch now go do one arsehole.

Excuse me...I'm attacking you??!! I think it's the other way around, you're the one attacking me you fucking moron, you're the fucking idiot! I know more than you think. Well then,if you went to all those shows,then what are you pissing and moaning about? Oh because U2 didn't finish the tour in Dublin...oh well boo hoo. You can't always have you're way. You seem to be the arrogant "fuckwit" always pissing and moaning about every thing in here. You are the embarrassment, not me!

They've forgotten us cry.gif

sorry for hijacking your domestic thread , where is the love in all of this cry.gif

basher1 wrote:

BonosLady1']Well for 1 thing...you can't even write right you f***er. I KNOW MY U2 history! And like others said when us from Boston were complaining that we only got 2 shows and not any more, they said that we had our share of shows and it was finally time some where else finally got a chance to get U2 and that we could take a road trip to see them....so why didn't YOU take a road trip, huh? I took MY road trip...I saw them in Denver! YOU'RE the f***ing IDIOT! And YOU can just SHUT  the f**k up K?!

Oh no attack me on my writing im shit scared now really i am........
roll.gif

I did take a roadtrip areshole i went to Dublin, Glasgow and Sheffiled so stick that in yer arse and smoke it you idiotic fuckwit........
pimp.gif

Excuse me...I'm attacking you??!! I think it's the other way around, you're the one attacking me you fucking moron, you're the fucking idiot! I know more than you think. Well then,if you went to all those shows,then what are you pissing and moaning about? Oh because U2 didn't finish the tour in Dublin...oh well boo hoo. You can't always have you're way. You seem to be the arrogant "fuckwit" always pissing and moaning about every thing in here. You are the embarrassment, not me!

ha ha ha ha listen to you, your a total arsehole you have no clue what you are on about you loudmouthed arse so run along silly person you are just a retarded idiot who thinks they know but actually does not know. you came into my thread shouting off like a typical  gobshite so piss off and do something decent like choke on a cheeseburger or something.

please guys, how can you get this angry and agressive towards someone you never met, so you have absolutely no idea what kind of person they really are? maybe you got off from a bad start cause one or both of you was having a bad day? but insulting eachother online like this wont solve anything, it wont gain you anything either.

i don understand how it got to this, simply cause a fan expressed his feeling bout wanting the tour to end in ireland/uk, like lots of us in here? no crime in that, is there??