Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

If u2 had an ounce of decency.

please guys, how can you get this angry and agressive towards someone you never met, so you have absolutely no idea what kind of person they really are? maybe you got off from a bad start cause one or both of you was having a bad day? but insulting eachother online like this wont solve anything, it wont gain you anything either.
i don understand how it got to this, simply cause a fan expressed his feeling bout wanting the tour to end in ireland/uk, like lots of us in here? no crime in that, is there??

Like I said, Barbara, patience is a virtue.

U2 in Ireland, Dublin please, currently at the top of my Bucket List!!

U2 in Ireland, Dublin please, currently at the top of my Bucket List!!

Definately on my Bucket List....AND if they have any ounce of decency they'd play A Celebration. wink.gif

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

BonosLady1 wrote:

basher1']

Oh no attack me on my writing im shit scared now really i am........
roll.gif

I did take a roadtrip areshole i went to Dublin, Glasgow and Sheffiled so stick that in yer arse and smoke it you idiotic fuckwit........
pimp.gif

You are the f*****g idiot you know nothing about u2's history ya dimwitted arsehole away and learn stuff before spouting yer shite to me honestly no wonder countries hate America if they are all like you are being an arrogant fuckwit of the highest order honestly the Americans i have met through this website are really nice folk who know thier stuff you on the other hand spout shite and have no clue what you are on about so YOU'RE THE FUCKING IDIOT AND SO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.......you are an embarressment to your fellow countrymen/women and you should be ashamed of yourself whining at me like a bitch now go do one arsehole.

Excuse me...I'm attacking you??!! I think it's the other way around, you're the one attacking me you fucking moron, you're the fucking idiot! I know more than you think. Well then,if you went to all those shows,then what are you pissing and moaning about? Oh because U2 didn't finish the tour in Dublin...oh well boo hoo. You can't always have you're way. You seem to be the arrogant "fuckwit" always pissing and moaning about every thing in here. You are the embarrassment, not me!

ha ha ha ha listen to you, your a total arsehole you have no clue what you are on about you loudmouthed arse so run along silly person you are just a retarded idiot who thinks they know but actually does not know. you came into my thread shouting off like a typical  gobshite so piss off and do something decent like choke on a cheeseburger or something.

Basher, Bonoslady1:

Please stop with this kind of language... if you have to say something about this, think about your words before writing. There's always a better way to put your ideas...

thanks...

well that is true, thanks Max for reminding us to love one another and that this is a community that carrys eachother....

please guys, how can you get this angry and agressive towards someone you never met, so you have absolutely no idea what kind of person they really are? maybe you got off from a bad start cause one or both of you was having a bad day? but insulting eachother online like this wont solve anything, it wont gain you anything either.
i don understand how it got to this, simply cause a fan expressed his feeling bout wanting the tour to end in ireland/uk, like lots of us in here? no crime in that, is there??
Well basher started going off on me...I didn't start anything. He's the one with the problem, he's the one who needs to get off his high horse, thinks he's all high and mighty. I was just expressing my feelings cuz I know how you feel...Boston wanted more shows on the 360 tour than what we got too. I'm sure when U2 do retire and call it quits they will end it with a bang in Dublin...right now they are not finished yet...they are planning another tour in a couple of years or so...in Arenas...and yes...I do know what I'm talking about...

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

basher1 wrote:

BonosLady1']Excuse me...I'm attacking you??!! I think it's the other way around, you're the one attacking me you fucking moron, you're the fucking idiot! I know more than you think. Well then,if you went to all those shows,then what are you pissing and moaning about? Oh because U2 didn't finish the tour in Dublin...oh well boo hoo. You can't always have you're way. You seem to be the arrogant "fuckwit" always pissing and moaning about every thing in here. You are the embarrassment, not me!

ha ha ha ha listen to you, your a total arsehole you have no clue what you are on about you loudmouthed arse so run along silly person you are just a retarded idiot who thinks they know but actually does not know. you came into my thread shouting off like a typical  gobshite so piss off and do something decent like choke on a cheeseburger or something.

Basher, Bonoslady1:

Please stop with this kind of language... if you have to say something about this, think about your words before writing. There's always a better way to put your ideas...

thanks...

Sorry Max, I apologize... but basher is the one who attacked me 1st. He's the one who started swearing up and down at me for no reason. I was just giving my opinion like every one else does.

[quote name='BonosLady1 wrote:

barbara1']please guys, how can you get this angry and agressive towards someone you never met, so you have absolutely no idea what kind of person they really are? maybe you got off from a bad start cause one or both of you was having a bad day? but insulting eachother online like this wont solve anything, it wont gain you anything either.

Well basher started going off on me...I didn't start anything. He's the one with the problem, he's the one who needs to get off his high horse, thinks he's all high and mighty. I was just expressing my feelings cuz I know how you feel...Boston wanted more shows on the 360 tour than what we got too. I'm sure when U2 do retire and call it quits they will end it with a bang in Dublin...right now they are not finished yet...they are planning another tour in a couple of years or so...in Arenas...and yes...I do know what I'm talking about...

lol.....run away to teacher loser i really despise folk like you that think they know everything about u2 get a life idiot. i don't think i am high and mighty i know i am so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it you don't like what i say then piss off and don't involve yourself in anything i am saying thanks very muchly typical loudmouth idiot.

Max Tsukino wrote:

basher1']ha ha ha ha listen to you, your a total arsehole you have no clue what you are on about you loudmouthed arse so run along silly person you are just a retarded idiot who thinks they know but actually does not know. you came into my thread shouting off like a typical  gobshite so piss off and do something decent like choke on a cheeseburger or something.

Basher, Bonoslady1:

thanks...

Sorry Max, I apologize... but basher is the one who attacked me 1st. He's the one who started swearing up and down at me for no reason. I was just giving my opinion like every one else does.

lol i think you may want to look back on this and see who actually started what instead of running bleating to the mods honestly you seem to like to run yer mouth but when the heats on you run to teacher........laugh.gif

very easily Barbara when someone comes onto a thread and mouths off about Bono said this or that it pisses me off these folk are the ones i despise out of the u2 mob because they think they know everything and know the band and all that shite.....and it really annoys me because they actually turn out to be non-entities of the highest order.

24 shows in Europe, 8 for all of GB and Ireland. I see bashers frustration. In a 1000 mile radius of travel, 12 shows could of been obtained by fans given their financial status which was not good for most common folk. Once again I see the frustration of all Europeans in not getting another leg. I'd like to thow in Bono's back injury in the mix as something to consider why there wasn't another leg scheduled, Perhaps it was considered before the injury? Food for thought.

Boston Lady1, it was not the bands fault for not playing in the second US leg. You can put forth all the blame on Robert Craft, owner of Gillette stadium as well as the Patriots. The deal was on his table and he chose NO! Why? Because the two shows before were NOT sellouts even though it was stated. If you took a look at the upper levels you would of seen what I say is true. He ate the tickets! Ticketbastard and LN sell the ticks for the venue, not u2. If you were in Krafts shoes, given what happened previously, you have to consider it was not a good choice from a business point of view.
Also, fans complaining about the exit being in one right direction for 70,000 fans while the band were the only ones to take a left was not right at all and this well deserved negativity was thrown in the mix for Kraft to decide. The ppl who live around the stadium have voiced their opinions and pressured the town to do something of late night concert goers going through their town. I have a friend who works in Gillette and has told me all of the above facts.But when it comes to Pats football, all of this is put forth to the wayside.

Now, if you take a 1000 mile radius of Mass, you would of been able to go to more shows than just Denvers opening night. I could of also, but only went to 2 this past leg, 4 overall this tour  But in these times and economy, priorities have to come into place and I'm good with those. The people that take a hiatus from real life and live the dream from show to show, fair play for them. Wish I could.

24 shows in Europe, 8 for all of GB and Ireland. I see bashers frustration. In a 1000 mile radius of travel, 12 shows could of been obtained by fans given their financial status which was not good for most common folk. Once again I see the frustration of all Europeans in not getting another leg. I'd like to thow in Bono's back injury in the mix as something to consider why there wasn't another leg scheduled, Perhaps it was considered before the injury? Food for thought.

Boston Lady1, it was not the bands fault for not playing in the second US leg. You can put forth all the blame on Robert Craft, owner of Gillette stadium as well as the Patriots. The deal was on his table and he chose NO! Why? Because the two shows before were NOT sellouts even though it was stated. If you took a look at the upper levels you would of seen what I say is true. He ate the tickets! Ticketbastard and LN sell the ticks for the venue, not u2. If you were in Krafts shoes, given what happened previously, you have to consider it was not a good choice from a business point of view.
Also, fans complaining about the exit being in one right direction for 70,000 fans while the band were the only ones to take a left was not right at all and this well deserved negativity was thrown in the mix for Kraft to decide. The ppl who live around the stadium have voiced their opinions and pressured the town to do something of late night concert goers going through their town. I have a friend who works in Gillette and has told me all of the above facts.But when it comes to Pats football, all of this is put forth to the wayside.

Now, if you take a 1000 mile radius of Mass, you would of been able to go to more shows than just Denvers opening night. I could of also, but only went to 2 this past leg, 4 overall this tour  But in these times and economy, priorities have to come into place and I'm good with those. The people that take a hiatus from real life and live the dream from show to show, fair play for them. Wish I could.

See...basher is still at it....he thinks he knows it all and he doesn't...I have a right to give my opinion just like every one else. If he doesn't like U2 so much then why is he here? well basher...you seem to like running your mouth off cuz you just won't let it go...I'm done with you, you can go stick it...

See...basher is still at it....he thinks he knows it all and he doesn't...I have a right to give my opinion just like every one else. If he doesn't like U2 so much then why is he here? well basher...you seem to like running your mouth off cuz you just won't let it go...I'm done with you, you can go stick it...
brilliant yer going away i win i win nah anh nah nah nah nah.............i do know it all i am one of these people i hate....roll.gif

24 shows in Europe, 8 for all of GB and Ireland. I see bashers frustration. In a 1000 mile radius of travel, 16 shows could of been obtained by fans given their financial status which was not good for most common folk. Once again I see the frustration of all Europeans in not getting another leg. I'd like to thow in Bono's back injury is something to consider why there wasn't another leg.

Also, fans complaining about the exit being in one right direction for 70,000 fans while the band were the only ones to take a left was not right at all and this well deserved negativity was thrown in the mix for Kraft to decide. The ppl who live around the stadium have voiced their opinions and pressured the town to do something of late night concert goers going through their town. Facts!

Cheers mate the country i live in got 1 gig just 1 so i dunno what greeting face there is going on about when the country that she lives in got loads.

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

barbara1']please guys, how can you get this angry and agressive towards someone you never met, so you have absolutely no idea what kind of person they really are? maybe you got off from a bad start cause one or both of you was having a bad day? but insulting eachother online like this wont solve anything, it wont gain you anything either.

Like I said, Barbara, patience is a virtue.

Peter if i wanted patience i'd become a doctor......tongue.gif

24 shows in Europe, 8 for all of GB and Ireland. I see bashers frustration. In a 1000 mile radius of travel, 16 shows could of been obtained by fans given their financial status which was not good for most common folk. Once again I see the frustration of all Europeans in not getting another leg. I'd like to thow in Bono's back injury is something to consider why there wasn't another leg.

Also, fans complaining about the exit being in one right direction for 70,000 fans while the band were the only ones to take a left was not right at all and this well deserved negativity was thrown in the mix for Kraft to decide. The ppl who live around the stadium have voiced their opinions and pressured the town to do something of late night concert goers going through their town. Facts!

Yeah...I know, I figured it was something with the owner of Gillette....I got over it, k...I was one of those that got that email asking if you would go back if U2 were to go back there and I saw alot of complaints on the set up of things. I wasn't one that was in that traffic jam/nightmare...I walked back to a shuttle bus area to go back to the Hotel I stayed at and I saw how they were making the traffic go...don't know why they did that though. But it did seem like Europe got some more shows on this last leg so I don't know why he's complaining...but like I said before...I'm sure when U2 are ready to call it quits and retire for good...they'll go out in a bang in Dublin. They're not quitting just yet,so...and they did say they are going back to Arenas the next tour and no Bono is not the only one who told me...

Jake99']24 shows in Europe, 8 for all of GB and Ireland. I see bashers frustration. In a 1000 mile radius of travel, 16 shows could of been obtained by fans given their financial status which was not good for most common folk. Once again I see the frustration of all Europeans in not getting another leg. I'd like to thow in Bono's back injury is something to consider why there wasn't another leg.

Yeah...I know, I figured it was something with the owner of Gillette....I got over it, k...I was one of those that got that email asking if you would go back if U2 were to go back there and I saw alot of complaints on the set up of things. I wasn't one that was in that traffic jam/nightmare...I walked back to a shuttle bus area to go back to the Hotel I stayed at and I saw how they were making the traffic go...don't know why they did that though. But it did seem like Europe got some more shows on this last leg so I don't know why he's complaining...but like I said before...I'm sure when U2 are ready to call it quits and retire for good...they'll go out in a bang in Dublin. They're not quitting just yet,so...and they did say they are going back to Arenas the next tour and no Bono is not the only one who told me...

The next tour is going to be madness on getting tix. Less supply = more demand = insane prices. I know bono told a lot of fans the next tour is indoors as well as the stage crew telling fans. I'm already starting to save for it..NOW! lol

Jake99']24 shows in Europe, 8 for all of GB and Ireland. I see bashers frustration. In a 1000 mile radius of travel, 16 shows could of been obtained by fans given their financial status which was not good for most common folk. Once again I see the frustration of all Europeans in not getting another leg. I'd like to thow in Bono's back injury is something to consider why there wasn't another leg.

The next tour is going to be madness on getting tix. Less supply = more demand = insane prices. I know bono told a lot of fans the next tour is indoors as well as the stage crew telling fans. I'm already starting to save for it..NOW! lol

Well!  Texas is the largest state in the lower 48, and we only got 2 shows!  The Dallas show sucked, Houston was better.  Forgot we were lucky to get Norman, OK...one of the best shows ever!  We were snubbed the second time around though.  The closest gigs were Nashville, St. Louis, and Denver...otherwise we had to fly!  My bitch is they should've come back through TEXAS the last leg too!  So there!!!  tongue.gif

Well!  Texas is the largest state in the lower 48, and we only got 2 shows!  The Dallas show sucked, Houston was better.  Forgot we were lucky to get Norman, OK...one of the best shows ever!  We were snubbed the second time around though.  The closest gigs were Nashville, St. Louis, and Denver...otherwise we had to fly!  My bitch is they should've come back through TEXAS the last leg too!  So there!!!  tongue.gif

wink.gif

well..........i live in cornwall.........................

so you can all suck on it!

and bono also said SONGS OF ASCENT was going to be out in 2009, sorry 2010, sorry...........when was it again b'man?!?!?!

next tour???? we'll see.............