Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

If u2 had an ounce of decency.

Recommended Posts

Come on Pete Uncle B is just another gobshite like Mac and I.

 

You've worked out by now we love you right?

 

It's all good bro, just give it back to us miserable old bastards.

 

And North - check this one out dude....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If U2 had an ounce of decency this thread would be back on track.

 

There we are.

 

Sorted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:


basher1 wrote:

peterferris8']

I do so tire of being picked on for my status as a schoolboy. And actually, my end of term report was much better than a -D, thank you very much. Now go away and leave me in peace. Pick on someone who doesn't exist.

Peter actually you came onto here and said something so i responded if you don't like it don't say nothing, as for picking on you well you'd know all about it if i did like i say you don't want a reply then don't post anything toward me now go get your pencils sharpened or something.

 

Right. That's it. I'm ignoring all of your posts now. I've had enough of being spoken to like that.cool one less geek.......roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyways getting back to fatty-vinyl! it's not an autocue Mac it's a GPS system for the nearest Burger King.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


peterferris8 wrote:

basher1']Peter actually you came onto here and said something so i responded if you don't like it don't say nothing, as for picking on you well you'd know all about it if i did like i say you don't want a reply then don't post anything toward me now go get your pencils sharpened or something.

 

Right. That's it. I'm ignoring all of your posts now. I've had enough of being spoken to like that.
cool one less geek.......roll.gif

 

I take it back Pete.

 

He's a dickhead!roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


basher1 wrote:

peterferris8']

Right. That's it. I'm ignoring all of your posts now. I've had enough of being spoken to like that.

cool one less geek.......
roll.gif

 

I take it back Pete.

 

He's a dickhead!roll.gif

 

Yup......pimp.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyways getting back to fatty-vinyl! it's not an autocue Mac it's a GPS system for the nearest Burger King.....
roll.gif

 

It's got scrolling pictures of bacon deluxe burgers.

 

It explains why he's so passionate.

 

Lookin at burgers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thare's a reason Fatty-Vinyl wears chooses not to wear leather.

 

Cows are fora eatin' not fora wearin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


basher1']anyways getting back to fatty-vinyl! it's not an autocue Mac it's a GPS system for the nearest Burger King.....

roll.gif

 

It's got scrolling pictures of bacon deluxe burgers.

 

It explains why he's so passionate.

 

Lookin at burgers.

 

roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


basher1 wrote:

peterferris8']

Right. That's it. I'm ignoring all of your posts now. I've had enough of being spoken to like that.

cool one less geek.......
roll.gif

 

I take it back Pete.

 

He's a dickhead!roll.gif

 

oh dear, looks like bully bash has been picking on the newbies! naughty bash! to the headmasters office now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


mick james wrote:

basher1']anyways getting back to fatty-vinyl! it's not an autocue Mac it's a GPS system for the nearest Burger King.....

roll.gif

 

It's got scrolling pictures of bacon deluxe burgers.

 

It explains why he's so passionate.

 

Lookin at burgers.

 

roll.gif

 

Did you hear about the time Fatty Vinyl flew a pizza around the world to a gig?

 

First class too, wanker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james wrote:

basher1']cool one less geek.......
roll.gif

 

I take it back Pete.

 

He's a dickhead!
roll.gif

 

oh dear, looks like bully bash has been picking on the newbies! naughty bash! to the headmasters office now....

 

Wasn't me Mac they picked on me what with me being a "Real" fan....and the biggest fan......tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

mick james']I take it back Pete.

 

He's a dickhead!
roll.gif

 

oh dear, looks like bully bash has been picking on the newbies! naughty bash! to the headmasters office now....

 

Wasn't me Mac they picked on me what with me being a "Real" fan....and the biggest fan......tongue.gif

 

real fans? meh i shit em!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you hear about that gig in Glasgow?

 

Fatty Vinyl clapped an said "every time I clap my hands a child dies"

 

Someone yells out

 

"stop eating all the hamburgers you fat bastard".

 

Or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you hear about that gig in Glasgow?

 

Fatty Vinyl clapped an said "every time I clap my hands a child dies"

 

Someone yells out

 

"stop eating all the hamburgers you fat bastard".

 

Or something like that.

i can feel a storm coming in.....and a wave that is BIG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james']Did you hear about that gig in Glasgow?

 

Fatty Vinyl clapped an said "every time I clap my hands a child dies"

 

Someone yells out

 

"stop eating all the hamburgers you fat bastard".

 

Or something like that.

i can feel a storm coming in.....and a wave that is BIG!Too soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

mick james']Did you hear about that gig in Glasgow?

 

Fatty Vinyl clapped an said "every time I clap my hands a child dies"

 

Someone yells out

 

"stop eating all the hamburgers you fat bastard".

 

Or something like that.

i can feel a storm coming in.....and a wave that is BIG!
Too soon?

 

right here right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peeps get jokes right?

 

To anyone confused, I love Bono.

But you couldn't eat him all in one sitting......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


basher1 wrote:

mick james']
roll.gif

 

It's got scrolling pictures of bacon deluxe burgers.

 

It explains why he's so passionate.

 

Lookin at burgers.

 

roll.gif

 

Did you hear about the time Fatty Vinyl flew a pizza around the world to a gig?

 

First class too, wanker.

 

I heard his stetson was on top of it to keep it warm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peeps get jokes right?

 

To anyone confused, I love Bono.

i dunno likes you'll have all the u2 freaks coming to Oz with the sole intent of raping you with a rubber chicken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...