Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Going to see these guys in Atlanta in November for a mere $20.  Pretty pumped about it.  :-)

So this threads just about anything right? Well i was just curious about something. You know how most coastal towns around the UK have rock shops and that. Rock of all different colours and sizes and that. Well you go into these shops and you're lookin about and it's all nice and touristy and there's rock and sweets everywhere then you get to the back of the shop and things start to get a bit seedy and not for the kids. There's rock shaped like cocks and tits for god's sake!! I mean who the hell decided "how can we sell more rock? I know, we'll shape rock like a huge dong or a giant pair of boobies! That'll send profits through the roof. Right who is gonna volunteer to be the mould?!"

Just wonderin'.laugh.gif

Damn! That is the last time I do any modeling for this rock company!!!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Achtung75']So this threads just about anything right? Well i was just curious about something. You know how most coastal towns around the UK have rock shops and that. Rock of all different colours and sizes and that. Well you go into these shops and you're lookin about and it's all nice and touristy and there's rock and sweets everywhere then you get to the back of the shop and things start to get a bit seedy and not for the kids. There's rock shaped like cocks and tits for god's sake!! I mean who the hell decided "how can we sell more rock? I know, we'll shape rock like a huge dong or a giant pair of boobies! That'll send profits through the roof. Right who is gonna volunteer to be the mould?!"

Just wonderin'.
laugh.gif

Damn! That is the last time I do any modeling for this rock company!!!Tis funny brother.

ok djmac in the house.....................................................................

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']Bring it MacF... DJ me.

hahaha looks like your doing a fine job yourself!!
� ill see what me can do!
Good. watch?v=OPavW9aEq8o?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata            

Thanks for that! smile.gif I think Bono forgot the words.laugh.gif

So this threads just about anything right? Well i was just curious about something. You know how most coastal towns around the UK have rock shops and that. Rock of all different colours and sizes and that. Well you go into these shops and you're lookin about and it's all nice and touristy and there's rock and sweets everywhere then you get to the back of the shop and things start to get a bit seedy and not for the kids. There's rock shaped like cocks and tits for god's sake!! I mean who the hell decided "how can we sell more rock? I know, we'll shape rock like a huge dong or a giant pair of boobies! That'll send profits through the roof. Right who is gonna volunteer to be the mould?!"

Just wonderin'.laugh.gif

late night viewing only, with the lights out.......!!!!

Wow...that's freaky!! Thanks DJMac!

something more mellow now..........

Can't watch this, blocked in my country.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

MacFoley']late night viewing only, with the lights out.......!!!!

Wow...that's freaky!! Thanks DJMac!

I just love the whole artistic view on this video - and aphex twin is just incredible.

Mac - thanks man... truly... you can come here anytime.. and scratch out an evening.. all good with me.

BTW - with that in mind... don't any of you think of The Blue Room as my place... please trust me when I tell you it is our place... let it be... whatever you need it to be at any given moment.. I only ask you to respect any and all others who may happen upon this place. Love. Respect. Honour, one another. Amen.

Mac - thanks man... truly... you can come here anytime.. and scratch out an evening.. all good with me.

BTW - with that in mind... don't any of you think of The Blue Room as my place... please trust me when I tell you it is our place... let it be... whatever you need it to be at any given moment.. I only ask you to respect any and all others who may happen upon this place. Love. Respect. Honour, one another. Amen.

so it's just a place to chat?happy.gif

Mich, I'm jealous you're going to see ATE.  Love their stuff, especially Wishing Well and above song.  You'll have to let me know how it was.

Mich, I'm jealous you're going to see ATE.� Love their stuff, especially Wishing Well and above song.� You'll have to let me know how it was.

Absolutely LOVE Sometime Around Midnight and I have Mr. Clayton to thank for that.  That's one of the songs he played when they did the 3 Nights Live thing.

Thought I would come in to wish this man a happy 50th birthday.....

edge0362.jpg

with the help of some band members.

Larry picked out a cake:

09f5d270.jpg

Adam brought the present:

1639960159_f7ecdedbbb_b.jpg

And Bono is going to give the toast:

nyd2.jpg

Happy Birthday Mr. The Edge!!!!

Good morning everyone.

Happy Birthday The Edge.

Come in, come in and sit down, for you are a part of the family...

Going to listen to all your videos from Airborne Toxic... Mich... where is your original post?

I don't see it any longer.

Sometime Around Midnight... wow... how sad, how brokenhearted...killer lyrics. I have a dreadful lump in my throat. :(