Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Spicy, weren't any other bunnies to show me around the house?

Yes, xtraspecial, just for you danny boy, the super special, extremely illusive, Jackoloupe Bunny!!

Jackalope.png

special request for Spicy!

Wifey and Bub are out and I've got a sixer of Guiness and a guitar! Fun.

WOW! Holy spokes! This is great! I love it!! Thanks for singing my request, and acoustic, no less!!!!

I am blown away that you did this for me....OMG!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Your guitar playing IS better, hehe, but I see NO grey hair Mick!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

barbara1']

and mine! that and green.i am up late, cause i'm trying to get used to the night-rhytme for when my series of 4 nightshifts start tomorrowevening. don feel like it, tho. i hate nightshift, cause you're all alone on the ward (except for patients, ofcourse
wink.gif
) with colleagues around. will be very thankful monday-morning when last one ends and my holiday begins!! gonna have some tea now. is tea allowed in the bleu room? i'm asking, cause when my love and i were at a british pub with zhiv and her hub and some crazy zooladies, i was made fun of for ordering a cup of coffee!! turned out having coffee in public, in a pub at night, you bring shame and ridicule over your entire company?! honestly: i didnt know that!
laugh.gif
 (or maybe it was just the company i was in
tongue.gif
)

Barbara
my love - I think it was the company you were with!!
wink.gif

You may have whatever you like dans
La Salon Bleu

I'm a green tea drinker... during the day - water in the evenings, alcohol on the weekends only... one of my fitness rules... however... my rules are not rigid... I break them at my leisure...
laugh.gif

Barbara, I was one of those "crazy zoo" ladies and do apologies for making fun at you grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif English pubs are slowly catching up with our european friends and now sell coffee and tea at night. .. sometimes..

helen, didnt you know?? rules are meant to be broken! wink.gif i cant drink green tea myself, my love drinks it al the time, but somehow my stomach protests when i try it. i get the same feeling i have with 'weak coffee' (no idea how you guys call that in english?? the coffee that looks like canalwater?)

and i do forgive you maggie! you were the sweetest of the bunch (don tell the otherswink.gif) but i'm glad i brought some civilization to the islandtongue.gif

reading back i came across some lovely pics, thanx for posting those helen! (and i'mnot talking bout mango or speedo pics!)

me, i am happy!!! i finished the last nightshift this morning and that means my holiday has begun!!! 15 days of being home with the family and pets! and welcoming zhiv and family soon, and hoping to see lots of progress round this place.
and of course, i'm planning on being round here a bit more toohappy.gif

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

danielsentana']OK soccer talk...why the hell did Barcelona get away with 2-2 today at Bernabeu? Thoughts?

Daniel - by all means - have all the soccer talk you like here... however, there is also this thread.

The Footy - http://community.u2.com/topic/24352/master/1/?page=1

Oooops didn't know. Sorry Helen! eyes.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

danielsentana']Spicy, weren't any other bunnies to show me around the house?

Yes, xtraspecial, just for you danny boy, the super special, extremely illusive, Jackoloupe Bunny!!

Jackalope.png
Now this is the sort of bunny I was looking forward to! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Jackalope.png
Now this is the sort of bunny I was looking forward to! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

danielsentana']OK soccer talk...why the hell did Barcelona get away with 2-2 today at Bernabeu? Thoughts?

Daniel - by all means - have all the soccer talk you like here... however, there is also this thread.

The Footy
-

Oooops didn't know. Sorry Helen! eyes.gif

It's a pub, we must mention the footie from time to time, and argue about crazy ref decisions!!smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

danielsentana wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

The Footy
-

Oooops didn't know. Sorry Helen! 
eyes.gif

It's a pub, we must mention the footie from time to time, and argue about crazy ref decisions!!smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

I see...so how come I've never heard of it?? I feel I'm missing a lot of stuff from this site...

maggie18patchwork wrote:

danielsentana']Oooops didn't know. Sorry Helen! 
eyes.gif

It's a pub, we must mention the footie from time to time, and argue about crazy ref decisions!!
smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

I see...so how come I've never heard of it?? I feel I'm missing a lot of stuff from this site...

Daniel, I meant here in the blue room, because it is a pub so we can chat about everything, even the footie. I've never seen the other either smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

danielsentana wrote:

maggie18patchwork']It's a pub, we must mention the footie from time to time, and argue about crazy ref decisions!!
smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

Daniel, I meant here in the blue room, because it is a pub so we can chat about everything, even the footie. I've never seen the other either smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hahaha OK just woke up so my brain is slowly getting to work... laugh.gif

a little light relief for Helen's return from workwink.gif

seen it a hundred times but still makes me laugh!

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Jackalope.png

yeah, shes HORNY, LOL!roll.gif

a little light relief for Helen's return from workwink.gif
Shit Larry's planning on buying Andorra...now I'm scared!!! Is Spain next? laugh.gif

danielsentana wrote:

xtraspicy62']

Jackalope.png

Now this is the sort of bunny I was looking forward to! 
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

yeah, shes HORNY, LOL!roll.gif

can't argue that. Although a bit furry, may I say laugh.gif

don't know why that posted my video with the other one, but that one always gets me too.

roll.gif">that

babyface Mullenslaugh.gif

I personally like that Edge sounds like a sheep when he's laughing. laugh.gif

[quote name=mich40 wrote:

Anjana]roll.gif">that

babyface Mullenslaugh.gif)

Glad you enjoyed them Cashhappy.gif

seen it a hundred times but still makes me laugh!
i love this video! as a matter, i watched a movie with and by ricky earlier today: the invention of lying, really funny! but i had the best laughs with the extras , this guy is brilliantroll.gif

reading back i came across some lovely pics, thanx for posting those helen! (and i'mnot talking bout mango or speedo pics!)
me, i am happy!!! i finished the last nightshift this morning and that means my holiday has begun!!! 15 days of being home with the family and pets! and welcoming zhiv and family soon, and hoping to see lots of progress round this place.
and of course, i'm planning on being round here a bit more toohappy.gif
The photos of the moon and the beach in my neighbourhood?

Thank you... I enjoy my camera and photos.

When you come to visit... I'll take you to all those lovely spots.

xx

Enjoy your holidays... give Zhiv big hugs from us Zootops.  smile.gif