Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Your wish is my command Michshv.gif

I see Anj has been busy in here. So nice to see all the Larry lovliness in here. 

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Redhead11']
482947579__248x248__.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A U2 LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING THIS. 
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
 This may make school better. 

I know!  Don't you love it!!?!?!?  I soooooo want one.

Love this lunchbox. I've got one sitting up with all the rest of my U2 stuff. Check amazon for them. That's where I found mine. 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

mich40 wrote:

Redhead11']
482947579__248x248__.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A U2 LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING THIS. 
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
 This may make school better. 

I know!  Don't you love it!!?!?!?  I soooooo want one.

Love this lunchbox. I've got one sitting up with all the rest of my U2 stuff. Check amazon for them. That's where I found mine. 

Love it, going straight to Amazon right now

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

mich40']I know!  Don't you love it!!?!?!?  I soooooo want one.

Love it, going straight to Amazon right now

I just ordered it. happy.gif 

I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THIS

Show us yer La-la's!!!

Now girls, do you need Mac and I to throw some pizza boxes around and spill some lager on the nice rug?

I'm hard at work in the wee hours (5.25am here), but I hope you're all having sweet dreams of leprachauns!

No leprachauns for Mac though.

Oh, and I'm almost done recreating some U2 hits as 1980s video game sound-tracks.

Think Space Invaders or Pac-Man!!

stay tuned ;P

Show us yer La-la's!!!

Now girls, do you need Mac and I to throw some pizza boxes around and spill some lager on the nice rug?

I'm hard at work in the wee hours (5.25am here), but I hope you're all having sweet dreams of leprachauns!

Yes please... a little testosterone might help.... I'm out numbered by LaLa's... laugh.gif

Wont that lunchbox make you feel guilty.

Your sat there stuffing your face! Looking at Bono....and then in your mind your comes....

"what about the starving African boy! Time to click my fingers!!!!"

I'm rather disappointed with king of limbs. It sounds like Thomas Yorke solo album 2.

All of the organic feel of radiohead as a band is gone. Replaced with beeps and bleeps and bass lines.

After the dizzy high I got from in rainbows, king of limbs isn't an album that moves me.

I'm rather disappointed with king of limbs. It sounds like Thomas Yorke solo album 2.

All of the organic feel of radiohead as a band is gone. Replaced with beeps and bleeps and bass lines.

After the dizzy high I got from in rainbows, king of limbs isn't an album that moves me.

I understand - their first 3 albums were so brilliant and subsequent albums are so different.

However I do love Lotus Flower and can't take my eyes off the mesmerizing Mr. Yorke.

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mick james']

Show us yer La-la's!!!

Yes please... a little testosterone might help.... I'm out numbered by LaLa's... Darth_Mullen-1.jpg

I also love kid a and my favorite song of theirs are pyramid song and there there.

Just think king of limbs not radiohead.

I'm just over the fact that every album that followed Kid A was Kid B,C,D,E.

What are we up to, Kid F?

I wish Thom had never heard Warp Records.

And I am a die-hard Warp fan.

Wont that lunchbox make you feel guilty.

Your sat there stuffing your face! Looking at Bono....and then in your mind your comes....

"what about the starving African boy! Time to click my fingers!!!!"

I'd be appreciating the irony that Bono could never stuff all that lunch he has into that tin.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley']I'm rather disappointed with king of limbs. It sounds like Thomas Yorke solo album 2.

See as a bruv, i have to disagree with you. Parts of Hail to the thief are very good. Some good songs on that album.

In Rainbows is a gem! A reminder that Radiohead still can write amazing songs. Some of those songs were from Ok Computer you know!!

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

mick james']Show us yer La-la's!!!

Yes please... a little testosterone might help.... I'm out numbered by LaLa's... Darth_Mullen-1.jpg

lmao at that pic! I have a Lego Darth Vader that hangs from my mirror in my car. When people ask about it, I tell them "I ride with the Dark Side!" 

mick james']Show us yer La-la's!!!

Yes please... a little testosterone might help.... I'm out numbered by LaLa's... laugh.gif

Ahem...what's wrong with having all us LaLa's around? tongue.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Yes please... a little testosterone might help.... I'm out numbered by LaLa's...
laugh.gif

Ahem...what's wrong with having all us LaLa's around? tongue.gif

Come come - you know I love my LaLa sisters... but I'm a Badabing BadaBono girl... that's all. laugh.gif

Just ordered a green tour cap, key fob and burgandy 360 Tour T.... pretty excited.

Yanno, this place is missing a Go-Go Cage!! roll.gif Someone needs to step up to entertain the folks!! I thought this place was seedy!laugh.gif Maybe Bono could step inside the cage and show us his Made In Germany!!

jbarnych wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Yes please... a little testosterone might help.... I'm out numbered by LaLa's...
laugh.gif

Ahem...what's wrong with having all us LaLa's around? 
tongue.gif

Come come - you know I love my LaLa sisters... but I'm a Badabing BadaBono girl... that's all. laugh.gif

Just ordered a green tour cap, key fob and burgandy 360 Tour T.... pretty excited.

Hello! thought i'd check in before i go off to bed! Lala's are lovely and I love them! But we know that the Daisies rule lol!!!! And on that note off to dream of the mango king!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

So daisies are Bono girls.....Lalas are Larry girls...so who are Adam and Edge girls?

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley']I'm rather disappointed with king of limbs. It sounds like Thomas Yorke solo album 2.

See as a bruv, i have to disagree with you. Parts of Hail to the thief are very good. Some good songs on that album.

In Rainbows is a gem! A reminder that Radiohead still can write amazing songs. Some of those songs were from Ok Computer you know!!

I absolutely agree that all the albums have had some brilliant material.

But Mac, do you feel let down by Radiohead? I know that sounds wanky, but they had so much potential.

I liked Amnesiac, but Hail To The Thief just sounded samey to me. And everything that's followed seems a bit phoned in. King Of Yawns is just the icing on the cake.

Maybe being a Warp fan took some of the sheen of the "new" sounds they were "inventing"

Just started sounding like Autechre with jazzy basslines and Thom wailing over the top.

Saw them a couple of years ago and they were wicked.

Would you believe Radiohead were in Sydney for the OK Computer Tour the same week U2 were in town for Popmart?

Anyway, bedtime.

Night mates!