Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Did someone say drinks, got no money for drinks it's all going towards some fly shades.

its all about the stickers! and the shiny box.........A BIG BOX.....that contains about 95 percent of songs you already own....but what the hell.............................FLY SHADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

MacFoley']rules are made to be broken. u2 said so....zzzzz

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................wink.gifroll.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................wink.gifroll.gifexcited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!laugh.gif

MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................
wink.gifroll.gifexcited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!laugh.gif

you troll laugh.gif  ... 

Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Thanks Cam - we like it too. Welcome. Come in, have a seat - make yourself at home.
oklarry.jpg

Thanks for the invite to your Cafe... smile.gif

Yeah the box set chatter is a little much for me...I understand the frustration... but it can't be changed.

But venting is healthy... so vent away... bottom line is, if they want it... they'll pay for it.

I'm working on something too... and had better stop procrastinating... back at it... thanks for coming by... anytime!

yep .. al the happiness for the remaster (or not?) of AB turned a bit sour when the price tag was mentioned 

*sigh* ... we will see  .... I love AB and Zooropa ... but it is a lot of money ... I want the stickers and the buttons tho .. tongue.gif for real!! hahahaha

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

MacFoley']

wink.gifroll.gif

excited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!
laugh.gif

you troll laugh.gif  ... 

nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

hnicolaidesk wrote:

Just keep it civil...

is that a warning, or you going to throw me out................wink.gifroll.gif

It is a request.

The rest is up to you.....

hnicolaidesk wrote:

Camucha'] 
oklarry.jpg

Thanks for the invite to your Cafe...
smile.gif

Yeah the box set chatter is a little much for me...I understand the frustration... but it can't be changed.

But venting is healthy... so vent away... bottom line is, if they want it... they'll pay for it.

I'm working on something too... and had better stop procrastinating... back at it... thanks for coming by... anytime!

yep .. al the happiness for the remaster (or not?) of AB turned a bit sour when the price tag was mentioned 

*sigh* ... we will see  .... I love AB and Zooropa ... but it is a lot of money ... I want the stickers and the buttons tho .. tongue.gif for real!! hahahaha

one quote convo at a time please, dont you know the rules....tongue.gif mind you this is a pub, overtalking is on the menu!

oklarry.jpg

if you can handle Larry wink.gif

YES I CAN laugh.gif !!! ... too much coffee today!! you know what happens when I have too much caffeine in the system, dontcha?

tongue.gif

I need to finish the write up .... ughhhhh .... eyes.gif ... hubby is giving me the 'eye' ... 

MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Just keep it civil...

wink.gifroll.gif

It is a request.

The rest is up to you.....

civil i have kept it...

its up to you how you take it...

Camucha wrote:

MacFoley']excited about getting barred from a internet pub! could be a first!!!
laugh.gif

you troll 
laugh.gif

nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif .... well those prices !! I felt as if I were kicked in the nuts (that I don't have) when I saw the price ... really??? honestly an inflatable of Adam is in order!!!! I WANT ONE WITH MY UBER BOXSET!!! 

anyway ive been here for a while and where is the service? or is it help yourself for free.....

like those boxsets should be!

Camucha wrote:

hnicolaidesk']Thanks for the invite to your Cafe...
smile.gif

*sigh* ... we will see  .... I love AB and Zooropa ... but it is a lot of money ... I want the stickers and the buttons tho .. 
tongue.gif
 for real!! hahahaha

one quote convo at a time please, dont you know the rules....tongue.gif mind you this is a pub, overtalking is on the menu!

laugh.gif ... I need to laugh ... for real, I HAVE a headache because of that price tag ...  *waves wand* *ridiculous* 

MacFoley wrote:

Camucha']you troll 
laugh.gif

nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif .... well those prices !! I felt as if I were kicked in the nuts (that I don't have) when I saw the price ... really??? honestly an inflatable of Adam is in order!!!! I WANT ONE WITH MY UBER BOXSET!!! 

with the whole 6 inch's?

remember bono did say "adam clayton, smallest willy in u2........"roll.gif

anyway ive been here for a while and where is the service? or is it help yourself for free.....

guiness.jpg

Camucha wrote:

MacFoley']nah, i left the troll mobile at home tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im just having some banter about the price of boxsets these days and some people get all shifty eyes towards me...innocent....honest officer....i was just talking about the price of boxsets...
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif

.... well those prices !! I felt as if I were kicked in the nuts (that I don't have) when I saw the price ... really??? honestly an inflatable of Adam is in order!!!! I WANT ONE WITH MY UBER BOXSET!!! 

with the whole 6 inch's?

remember bono did say "adam clayton, smallest willy in u2........"roll.gif

laugh.gif yes please!

nope I don't remember that ... Bono wishes!! hahahahaha 

MacFoley']anyway ive been here for a while and where is the service? or is it help yourself for free.....

guiness.jpg

the one on the left is £275 the one on the right is £75

you both drunk them before....you know what they taste like....but pay the feckin money cause you wants it.....you needs it.....my precious.......indifferent.gif (gollum)

But this is an interesting story:

http://www.vanityfair.com...ermodel-confessions.html

excerpt:

Tell me a crazy supermodel story from back in the day.

I remember once Naomi and I were going to see U2 in Rome. She wanted to fly Alitalia and I wanted to fly TWA. I finally talked her into flying TWA. It ends up that the flight was delayed for like four hours. I'll never forget that Matt Dillon was in that first-class cabin on that flight from J.F.K. to Rome, too. We talked with him for much of the flight, but then there were these girls sitting behind us who kept talking loudly long after we'd been in the air. And Naomi turned out and cussed them out. “Obviously you bitches have had an upgrade!†she shouted. That shut them up finally. So we get to Rome, check into the hotels, and later that evening I'm calling Naomi's room trying to find her. Some guy answers the phone, and I knew it was Adam Clayton, from U2, who she was engaged to at the time. I decide to go knock on Naomi's hotel door, and Adam opens the door completely naked with his big, giant dick swinging.

Really, was it that big?

It was a big, giant pale dick, just hangin' there! Adam had no care in the world. I guess in the world of rock 'n' roll when you knock on someone's door after 11 p.m., you never know what to expect.

Camucha wrote:

MacFoley']anyway ive been here for a while and where is the service? or is it help yourself for free.....

guiness.jpg

you both drunk them before....you know what they taste like....but pay the feckin money cause you wants it.....you needs it.....my precious.......gollum.jpg

But this is an interesting story:

http://www.vanityfair.com...ermodel-confessions.html

excerpt:

Tell me a crazy supermodel story from back in the day.

I remember once Naomi and I were going to see U2 in Rome. She wanted to fly Alitalia and I wanted to fly TWA. I finally talked her into flying TWA. It ends up that the flight was delayed for like four hours. I'll never forget that Matt Dillon was in that first-class cabin on that flight from J.F.K. to Rome, too. We talked with him for much of the flight, but then there were these girls sitting behind us who kept talking loudly long after we'd been in the air. And Naomi turned out and cussed them out. “Obviously you bitches have had an upgrade!†she shouted. That shut them up finally. So we get to Rome, check into the hotels, and later that evening I'm calling Naomi's room trying to find her. Some guy answers the phone, and I knew it was Adam Clayton, from U2, who she was engaged to at the time. I decide to go knock on Naomi's hotel door, and Adam opens the door completely naked with his big, giant dick swinging.

Really, was it that big?

It was a big, giant pale dick, just hangin' there! Adam had no care in the world. I guess in the world of rock 'n' roll when you knock on someone's door after 11 p.m., you never know what to expect.

adam was very messy around that time of zoo tv. if you look at zootv live in sydney he is white as, because of all the drink and drugs he was on at the time! he was a mess. i also reading this story in the news paper about a black girl who adam liked to "hang around with" at the time whilst doing stupid amounts of cocaine at the time in a swash hotel room. this was before naomi came along.

also on the boy or october tour, there is that story of adam off his face, walking around completley naked on the tour bus, while the other 3 were at the back reading the bible....

roll.gif

adam is so cool!!!! ill try and find that bono quote!!!

MacFoley wrote:

Camucha']

guiness.jpg

you both drunk them before....you know what they taste like....but pay the feckin money cause you wants it.....you needs it.....my precious.......gollum.jpg
thats paul mac fat cat's face after u2 fans refused to buy anymore u2 products in protest of the band ripping off the fans. mac cat has not eaten for months on end.......roll.gif