Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

we had smokin rib flavour,very nice to,and in the cupboard i think it,s extreme chilli.

You and Barbara have always made a nice pear pair

image00777ij5.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha........brilliant.

see you  in abit anj,just got to go onto ebay for abit.x

See ya later Cazcry.gif got no one to play with

see you  in abit anj,just got to go onto ebay for abit.x

See you later Caz xxxx 

Everyone's left me all alonecry.gif got no one to play with

I'm back - you can play with me all you like wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Are we gonna play with each other...why is everything innuendo in my head tonight, it's like I have a Carry On film in my filthy mind and a Sidney James laughlaugh.gif

Are we gonna play with each other...why is everything innuendo in my head tonight, it's like I have a Carry On film in my filthy mind and a Sidney James laughlaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

take it any way you want my darling! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif I am full of innuendo and more!!!! tongue.gif

I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

oooh yes please, do you have a mango scrub?tongue.gif

we so need a mango thread again!

oooh yes please, do you have a mango scrub?tongue.gif

we so need a mango thread again!

I have mango shower gel, body scrub and moisturiser! - could be in for a fun night! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

we'd end up eating it in a drunken frenzy, foaming mango at the mouthlaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

you cheat!!mad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I need a cold shower, maybe I've eaten too many mangoes and they're messing with my mind

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

you cheat!!mad.gifmad.gifDamn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

they have that effect!!! Well, seeing Barbara has left me for a plate of chips - you want me to scrub your back in the shower?

you cheat!!
mad.gifmad.gifDamn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!tongue.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']

you cheat!!
mad.gifmad.gif

Damn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!tongue.gif

Well seeing that you spent the whole time I was at yours 'accidently' walking in on me naked in the bathroom you would certainly know what they look like!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Damn it you caught me!!!! threesome in the shower???????
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!
tongue.gif

Well seeing that you spent the whole time I was at yours 'accidently' walking in on me naked in the bathroom you would certainly know what they look like!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

damn, you're on to me...

btw: you think helens gonna kick us out of the room when she see's the conversations we've started here??

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']showertime? okay! btw; anjana, i don know if you ever had a good look at zhivs ..... pears, but your pic doesnt do them justice. at all!!
tongue.gif

Well seeing that you spent the whole time I was at yours 'accidently' walking in on me naked in the bathroom you would certainly know what they look like!!!! 
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

damn, you're on to me...

btw: you think helens gonna kick us out of the room when she see's the conversations we've started here??
I knew it!!!!!!!!! you dirty woman!!! - but my God I love you happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
And I am sure Helen will understand that we need to show our love! 

omg!! keep your voice down, lawoman, we don wan everyone to hear you!!

::whispers in Barbara's ear:: sorry..................I  get loud sometimes...........roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']omg!! keep your voice down, lawoman, we don wan everyone to hear you!!

::whispers in Barbara's ear:: sorry..................I  get loud sometimes...........roll.gif

No worries my dear -- our secret is out and we have no shame!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Ohhhh me too my dear - that smile will not come off my face! 
wink.gifwink.gif

You girls had a lesbian kiss, didn't you!!???
wink.gif

No comment wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifNo Zhiv!! Please..........do comment..........wink.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']omg!! keep your voice down, lawoman, we don wan everyone to hear you!!

::whispers in Barbara's ear:: sorry..................I  get loud sometimes...........
roll.gif

No worries my dear -- our secret is out and we have no shame!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yep, seems its too late by now.... its out in the opentongue.gif

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']You girls had a lesbian kiss, didn't you!!???
indent]Whatlaugh.gif

LMAO!! that's a good way to keep the subscribers happy!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']You girls had a lesbian kiss, didn't you!!???
wink.gif

No comment 
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifNo Zhiv!! Please..........do comment..........wink.gif

only if there is a XXX page on here! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif