Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Catch you later Anj - you just can't keep away from us can you lol!

Careful Anj...Zhivvy will catch you, then Barbara will be jealous!!

It's ok - it was me and Barbara in the shower with Anj earlier!!! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

LOL! Dang!! I must of missed that!!! wink.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Careful Anj...Zhivvy will catch you, then Barbara will be jealous!!

It's ok - it was me and Barbara in the shower with Anj earlier!!! 
devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

LOL! Dang!! I must of missed that!!! wink.gif

Shucks - you could have joined us!!! wink.gif

don know if i should be that happy with the feet-comment, lawoman?! sick.gif but i do like the competition-idea!

btw: you think we are scarying the younger zootops in here? you know how they think everyone older then 30 shouldnt... you know... or talk bout it either (ask zhiv, she knows the young ones)embarassed.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Oh me and tequilla don't get on - I love it but it makes me do things I regret lol!

Omg.........me too.......! LOL There are stories out there bout me..........
embarassed.gif
Glad any of you don't know em!!
embarassed.gif

LMAO - stories need to be shared lol!!!! Always good to be entertained - and makes me happy to know i am not the only one with stories! Barbara knows most of mine - luckily she still talks to me lol!lol......well..........there's one thing.........never.........absolutely NEVER ever party with people from your work.......Not a good thing!!! We live, we learn. happy.gif

btw: you think we are scarying the younger zootops in here? you know how they think everyone older then 30 shouldnt... you know... or talk bout it either (ask zhiv, she knows the young ones)embarassed.gif

ROFLMAO!!! oh that I do!!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Omg.........me too.......! LOL There are stories out there bout me..........
embarassed.gif
Glad any of you don't know em!!
embarassed.gif

LMAO - stories need to be shared lol!!!! Always good to be entertained - and makes me happy to know i am not the only one with stories! Barbara knows most of mine - luckily she still talks to me lol!
lol......well..........there's one thing.........never.........absolutely NEVER ever party with people from your work.......Not a good thing!!! We live, we learn. happy.gif

oh works party always behave!!!! Well, there was that one time when I was working in a bar......... and it was after hours...... and tequilla drinking games! wink.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifMy screen is turning BLUE!!!!!!!111111111111111111

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[/font]

matches your mind then mary lmao!!!!! 

mary, are you entering on of the new zoo-competitions? 

I think she should !!!!

Barbara, please answer the question everybody is dying to know......What exactly are you laughing about in your avatar? I mean Zhiv's avatar! lol

Barbara, please answer the question everybody is dying to know......What exactly are you laughing about in your avatar?

We were laughing about being able to buy sex in the brewery!!!! - and that's my avi not barbara's lol!!!

I am sure that she will explain the buying the sex in a brewery story lol!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']It's ok - it was me and Barbara in the shower with Anj earlier!!! 
devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

LOL! Dang!! I must of missed that!!!
wink.gif

Shucks - you could have joined us!!! wink.gif

Only if Bono could come!!smokin.gif

U2LAWoman']Barbara, please answer the question everybody is dying to know......What exactly are you laughing about in your avatar?

We were laughing about being able to buy sex in the brewery!!!! - and that's my avi not barbara's lol!!!

I am sure that she will explain the buying the sex in a brewery story lol!
Yes, someone please explain that one...........

barbara1']i'm not! i'm asleep in my avatar!

What!? My god...she drugged you!!

Well if too much wine the night before is being drugged!!! 

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']i'm not! i'm asleep in my avatar!

What!? My god...she drugged you!!

Well if too much wine the night before is being drugged!!! 

Oh....I see....you guys must have had a blast!!smile.gif

yes, she did! put roofies in my morning-coffee!! and the reason why i'm laughing in zhivs pic: after having a beer in the brewery, hans was explaining to zhiv how you could buy sacks there (pronounced: sex!) what he meant was you could buy a bag and fill it with the beers you wanted to take home with you. the lady who took our order was a bit dull and couldnt see why we found it so funny. and that even made me laugh harder, tears running down my cheekslaugh.gif

yes, she did! put roofies in my morning-coffee!! and the reason why i'm laughing in zhivs pic: after having a beer in the brewery, hans was explaining to zhiv how you could buy sacks there (pronounced: sex!) what he meant was you could buy a bag and fill it with the beers you wanted to take home with you. the lady who took our order was a bit dull and couldnt see why we found it so funny. and that even made me laugh harder, tears running down my cheekslaugh.gif
LOL! Funny!laugh.gif

It was soooo funny, could breathe for laughing - at the comment, at Barbara and at the woman who really wasn't impressed with the two of us!

Wow Lawoman - not far from atomic bomb now!!!