Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']yes, she did! put roofies in my morning-coffee!! and the reason why i'm laughing in zhivs pic: after having a beer in the brewery, hans was explaining to zhiv how you could buy sacks there (pronounced: sex!) what he meant was you could buy a bag and fill it with the beers you wanted to take home with you. the lady who took our order was a bit dull and couldnt see why we found it so funny. and that even made me laugh harder, tears running down my cheeks
laugh.gif

It was soooo funny, could breathe for laughing - at the comment, at Barbara and at the woman who really wasn't impressed with the two of us!

she wasnt was she?! you think they gonna have a 'no alcohol served to english women'-rule soon?roll.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']I knew it!!!!!!!!! you dirty woman!!! - but my God I love you 
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
And I am sure Helen will understand that we need to show our love! 

Helen's busy in the next room with you-know-who. She's not caring about anyone or anything right now.!!
eek.gifsmokin.gif

Ohhh what is she upto next door? hope she keeps the noise down!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hang on!

You'll get me in trouble with Mr. K.

I'm in my kitchen like a good girl - fetching dinner.

Not in the back room with anyone!

You're a naughty lot.

As Sidney James would say, Carry On!

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Helen's busy in the next room with you-know-who. She's not caring about anyone or anything right now.!!
eek.gifsmokin.gif

Ohhh what is she upto next door? hope she keeps the noise down!!! 
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hang on!

You're a naughty lot.

Us? Naughty - most definately - naughty but nice!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

barbara1']yes, she did! put roofies in my morning-coffee!! and the reason why i'm laughing in zhivs pic: after having a beer in the brewery, hans was explaining to zhiv how you could buy sacks there (pronounced: sex!) what he meant was you could buy a bag and fill it with the beers you wanted to take home with you. the lady who took our order was a bit dull and couldnt see why we found it so funny. and that even made me laugh harder, tears running down my cheeks
laugh.gif

It was soooo funny, could breathe for laughing - at the comment, at Barbara and at the woman who really wasn't impressed with the two of us!

Not to worry...you girls impress!! smile.gif It's no fun being dull and not seeing the funny in everything. I found a saying the other day........ It reads, " Sometime I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So I go back to being me."

Wow Lawoman - not far from atomic bomb now!!!
I know...............I'm so excited.....!! smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

laugh.gif

Not to worry...you girls impress!! smile.gif It's no fun being dull and not seeing the funny in everything. I found a saying the other day........ It reads, " I try to be normal, then that gets boring. So I go back to being myself."

I love that saying - going to have to steal that one if you don't mind!

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Helen's busy in the next room with you-know-who. She's not caring about anyone or anything right now.!!
eek.gifsmokin.gif

Ohhh what is she upto next door? hope she keeps the noise down!!! 
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hang on!

You're a naughty lot.

Well.........there's always tomorrow...............!wink.gifsmile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

laugh.gif

Not to worry...you girls impress!! smile.gif It's no fun being dull and not seeing the funny in everything. I found a saying the other day........ It reads, " I try to be normal, then that gets boring. So I go back to being myself."

but in her own way, the stiff woman was so funny, so she added to my fun. her face was hilariousroll.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']It was soooo funny, could breathe for laughing - at the comment, at Barbara and at the woman who really wasn't impressed with the two of us!

Not to worry...you girls impress!!
smile.gif
It's no fun being dull and not seeing the funny in everything. I found a saying the other day........ It reads, "
I try to be normal, then that gets boring. So I go back to being myself."

but in her own way, the stiff woman was so funny, so she added to my fun. her face was hilariousroll.gifIt was as she was standing above us as we were almost holding each other on our chairs and looking down at us - i am sure she thought we were on drugs or drunk on just one beer!

how was she to know we are silly and giggly even without alcohol... and perverted for that matterwink.gif

how was she to know we are silly and giggly even without alcohol... and perverted for that matterwink.gif

We don't need alcohol to be all of those do we?????

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']It was soooo funny, could breathe for laughing - at the comment, at Barbara and at the woman who really wasn't impressed with the two of us!

Not to worry...you girls impress!! normal.jpg

[quote name=U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
U2LAWoman]Not to worry...you girls impress!! normal.jpg

Almost the same - still sounded good as you said it!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Thanks girls, I'm gonna run...I'll try to make BOMB later tonight. Thanks for your help and the chat!! It was a delight!!smokin.gif

Thanks girls, I'm gonna run...I'll try to make BOMB later tonight. Thanks for your help and the chat!! It was a delight!!smokin.gif
Was lovely to spend some time with you in here - been a long time! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And only 4 more posts - come on you can stay and do it!

what??? you're gonna bail out know?? right before it s gonna happen?? well, have a good day! see you soon.

think i'm out too, zhiv! this night was great fun. hope no one is taking offence with our silly conversation.wink.gif

think i'm out too, zhiv! this night was great fun. hope no one is taking offence with our silly conversation.wink.gif

I am sure no-one will!!!! All in good fun! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And only 4 more posts - come on you can stay and do it!

Damn, I wish I could have stayed! But I had a visitor at the door!! smile.gif And now it's lonely in here! Anyone around....???

barbara1']think i'm out too, zhiv! this night was great fun. hope no one is taking offence with our silly conversation.
wink.gif

I am sure no-one will!!!! All in good fun! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifYep! It's all good and besides this thread is very schizo(no offense to melaugh.gif)Best to keep it that way and no one has thrown us out yet!!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Atomic Bomb! (hopefully....??)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhbanana.gif

hmmm the morning after the night before, I guess you're all still sleeping it off, all that excitement and merriment. I'd better clean up in here before Helen ends up doing it

*rolls up sleeves, gets to work*4u2ap3b.gif
hey who left a whip in here...? I'll put it over there.Banane26.gif

OMG I'm not even gonna ask what that is...146fs96171.gif 

OOps it did get a bit silly didn't it - thinking of Katy Perry - 'Last Friday Night'!

See you all later - for more merriment!