Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

hmmm the morning after the night before, I guess you're all still sleeping it off, all that excitement and merriment. I'd better clean up in here before Helen ends up doing it
*rolls up sleeves, gets to work*4u2ap3b.gif
hey who left a whip in here...? I'll put it over there.Banane26.gif

OMG I'm not even gonna ask what that is...146fs96171.gif 

lol!! anjana!! it was all your fault??? 

whispers: can i have my whip back, please?

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Atomic Bomb! (hopefully....??)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh2uge4p4.gifAnyone know what's next after BOMB?oregonian_winesmiley.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']hmmm the morning after the night before, I guess you're all still sleeping it off, all that excitement and merriment. I'd better clean up in here before Helen ends up doing it
*rolls up sleeves, gets to work*
4u2ap3b.gif
hey who left a whip in here...? I'll put it over there.
Banane26.gif

OMG I'm not even gonna ask what
that
is...
146fs96171.gif

Hahaha.........and Barbara........I think that whip is mine....Does it have tassles...because if it has the tassels with the black handle it's mine!! laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman']<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Atomic Bomb! (hopefully....??)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh2uge4p4.gifAnyone know what's next after BOMB?oregonian_winesmiley.gif

i think its rattle&hum, like me? and then discothèque, maybe, like zhiv? or is there something else inbetween?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2uge4p4.gif
Anyone know what's next after BOMB?
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

i think its rattle&hum, like me? and then discothèque, maybe, like zhiv? or is there something else inbetween?

You become a Lemon in between like me...tho I've always been a bit of a lemon really!

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']hmmm the morning after the night before, I guess you're all still sleeping it off, all that excitement and merriment. I'd better clean up in here before Helen ends up doing it
*rolls up sleeves, gets to work*
4u2ap3b.gif
hey who left a whip in here...? I'll put it over there.
Banane26.gif

OMG I'm not even gonna ask what
that
is...
146fs96171.gif

Hahaha.........and Barbara........I think that whip is mine....Does it have tassles...because if it has the tassels with the black handle it's mine!! 34efamg.gif..now where's that halo, it must have dropped off in here somewhere....

(PS the whip has pink feathers on it for the tickly bits, I can't tell you what we were doing with it)

PS. you know come to think of it that pink feathered whip looked like it had been hidden a bit, y'know a little tucked away kinda, I have a sneaky suspicion that it belongs to one of the blokes in here, they may act all macho and testosteroney but I'm not fooled, have you noticed how they come in together when the gals aren't aroundtongue.gif

pink whip, sounds like mine. if someone finds a black one, please contact lawoman...

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Yeah!! Thanks. I did it!.......
2uge4p4.gif
Anyone know what's next after BOMB?
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

You become a Lemon in between like me...tho I've always been a bit of a lemon really!
Okay...then Lemon it is and Lemon it will be!!

pink whip, sounds like mine. if someone finds a black one, please contact lawoman...

It must be yours........not into pink that much!! But did anyone find a cell phone!? I always seem to be losing that thing and I love it because it takes great pictures!!

barbara1']pink whip, sounds like mine. if someone finds a black one, please contact lawoman...

It must be yours........not into pink that much!! But did anyone find a cell phone!? I always seem to be losing that thing and I love it because it takes great pictures!!

The camera is being held by the police due to the obscene images which were found on it embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']pink whip, sounds like mine. if someone finds a black one, please contact lawoman...

The camera is being held by the police due to the obscene images which were found on it embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifHaha...good one! laugh.gif The girls in here are so witty!! Have to love it!!roll.gif

Yeh sorry about that LAWoman, I found it down the sofa and took pics of Zhiv and Barbara, unfortunately the handcuffs I also found and was about to give to the gals belonged to a police officer who was checking in on what all the noise was about, apparently they'd been complaints by the neighbours, he arrested me for breach of the peace when I kick him in the shins, he has only just released me...he kept the pictures, the perv

Hello btwhappy.gif

Barbara, I have your pink feathered-for-your-pleasure whip nice and safe. I'm using it as a feather duster, handytongue.gif

Yeh sorry about that LAWoman, I found it down the sofa and took pics of Zhiv and Barbara, unfortunately the handcuffs I also found and was about to give to the gals belonged to a police officer who was checking in on what all the noise was about, apparently they'd been complaints by the neighbours, he arrested me for breach of the peace when I kick him in the shins, he has only just released me...he kept the pictures, the perv

Hello btwhappy.gif

Barbara, I have your pink feathered-for-your-pleasure whip nice and safe. I'm using it as a feather duster, handytongue.gif

Hahaa..........like I said...and hi btw!!smile.gif

Hello btwhappy.gif

I've got some lovely pink fluffy handcuffs - would match the whip very nicely!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Mrs Pervy Perverson!! laugh.gif You don't make your poor husband wear one of these do you

445034_091027202526_1544_1115810370.jpg

Mrs Pervy Perverson!! laugh.gif You don't make your poor husband wear one of these do you

445034_091027202526_1544_1115810370.jpg

hey!! where did you find hans his undies??? youy got something you wanna share with me, anjana?eyes.gif

Wow! Seems I missed an awful lot in the past couple of days. Whips, handcuffs...sounds like you all have been having all kinds of fun. I'd have thought the guys would have been around for all of this. I wonder if all the naughty business scared them off.

Wow! Seems I missed an awful lot in the past couple of days. Whips, handcuffs...sounds like you all have been having all kinds of fun. I'd have thought the guys would have been around for all of this. I wonder if all the naughty business scared them off.
Yes Jen I think you are right - we scared the men off! wink.gifwink.giftongue.giftongue.gif

hmmm the morning after the night before, I guess you're all still sleeping it off, all that excitement and merriment. I'd better clean up in here before Helen ends up doing it
*rolls up sleeves, gets to work*4u2ap3b.gif
hey who left a whip in here...? I'll put it over there.Banane26.gif

OMG I'm not even gonna ask what that is...146fs96171.gif 

Thanks for tidying up Anjana!

Who knew the girls could make such a mess... not to mention... their oooh la la behaviour!

Oh my.

Sorry I've not been around much... Loads of back to school stuff and family fun to be had.

Glad to see you all enjoying yourselves. smile.gif

Try to not scare the lads off though - they're good fun as well.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

my sentiments about Star Wars exactly!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

my sentiments about Star Wars exactly!That is so not nice! I love the Star Wars movies. They were part of my childhood, but I am not any of those things mentioned. 

hahaha!!! i love star wars too....but seriously, read it again, see if you can pick something out...

hahaha!!! i love star wars too....but seriously, read it again, see if you can pick something out...

I'll take another look at it once I can get on a computer again. My phone won't let me watch it.